STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I remember the days of store hunting. I was looking for Emperor Palpatine for what seemed like months, and I finally found him at Kohl's department store. I was pissed at the time because the PotF figures were $7.99 there and I think they were $4.99 at Toys R Us (that was my go-to store lol). The Vader with the removable helmet was another hard to find one for me, I finally found it at KB toys, I think that one was $6.99. Now its so ridiculous to think about how much that little of a price difference bothered me, but when I was on a $5 a week allowance back then it was dreadful! :p

Yeah, you're going to need a PS4 too. The one I have doesn't do 4K, but they came out with a newer one but I didn't pay any attention to its features since I wasn't buying it.

If I went life size all the SS stuff would definitely have to go as would all the bestas. Unless I got a really skinny character. Or Yoda lol.

I've almost bought that Batman one numerous times. I will get it eventually.

No sign of a gift card here. I'd hope after spending $4k recently with them they'd send one lol. Are you going to get anything with yours? If I get one I doubt I'll use it.

Store hunting was always so fun. Especially the rush when you found new figures! Back during the PotF there was no way to know when new stuff would be out like you do now with the Internet. Did you ever buy any of the vehicles? I have a landspeeder, dewback, and the scout trooper, Luke, Leia on speederbikes still in the package. I thought I used to have a snowspeeder, but I may have sold it at some point. I should take all of my figures out and take a picture one of these days.

So I looked into it, the PS4 provides upscaling to 4K for blu-ray discs, but it doesn't actually play 4K discs for whatever reason. Lame.

I guess the $50 expires at the end of the month. I might order the Hoth Leia. I haven't decided yet. If I do that then you can use yours to order me the Jyn. :p If they even send you one! They probably think you're made of money and don't need one after your big purchases, ha.

Store hunting was always so fun. Especially the rush when you found new figures! Back during the PotF there was no way to know when new stuff would be out like you do now with the Internet. Did you ever buy any of the vehicles? I have a landspeeder, dewback, and the scout trooper, Luke, Leia on speederbikes still in the package. I thought I used to have a snowspeeder, but I may have sold it at some point. I should take all of my figures out and take a picture one of these days.

So I looked into it, the PS4 provides upscaling to 4K for blu-ray discs, but it doesn't actually play 4K discs for whatever reason. Lame.

I guess the $50 expires at the end of the month. I might order the Hoth Leia. I haven't decided yet. If I do that then you can use yours to order me the Jyn. :p If they even send you one! They probably think you're made of money and don't need one after your big purchases, ha.

It was so exciting when I'd find a new figure unexpectedly. And then I'd stupidly buy it, just because it was new, like I did with the AT-ST driver :facepalm:. I didn't even have an AT-ST! :rofl: Buying figures was so much fun back then when there wasn't the internet. Now if I couldn't find the thing I'd just go to eBay and pay $30 or whatever. I have the Scout and Luke Speeder bikes. I think those were the only vehicles I bought from the OT. I did get the Swoop and Dash Rendar's Outrider from Shadows of the Empire. I also had a few of the Action Fleet vehicles. I don't know what scale those were but they were some of my favorite toys. I think I traded my friend the B-Wing for something else though :facepalm:.

That is lame. They are probably waiting to add it to PS5 so they can get more sales.

Maybe they are mad because I switched over to P1 :p. I'm definitely not made of money, I'm just suffering from some type of mental disorder for spending that much lol.

It was so exciting when I'd find a new figure unexpectedly. And then I'd stupidly buy it, just because it was new, like I did with the AT-ST driver :facepalm:. I didn't even have an AT-ST! :rofl: Buying figures was so much fun back then when there wasn't the internet. Now if I couldn't find the thing I'd just go to eBay and pay $30 or whatever. I have the Scout and Luke Speeder bikes. I think those were the only vehicles I bought from the OT. I did get the Swoop and Dash Rendar's Outrider from Shadows of the Empire. I also had a few of the Action Fleet vehicles. I don't know what scale those were but they were some of my favorite toys. I think I traded my friend the B-Wing for something else though :facepalm:.

That is lame. They are probably waiting to add it to PS5 so they can get more sales.

Maybe they are mad because I switched over to P1 :p. I'm definitely not made of money, I'm just suffering from some type of mental disorder for spending that much lol.

Oh I bought every figure I found when I was collecting the PotF line at first. Eventually I lost interest, I think it was because I couldn't keep up with the amount of stuff they were releasing on my high school job pay. You're right that it's way easier now. I couldn't find series 5 of the DC Universe figures so I just ordered them online. Eventually they switched the entire series to an online subscription where you got a figure in the mail each month. That was nowhere near as fun as collecting them from stores. I remember those action fleet vehicles, they were awesome!

I remember when I found this set and thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. It was the only diorama set I owned. I didn't see it when I was looking through my boxes.

cinemacantinashowdownbox01.jpg

It's too bad they didn't make a three pack like that for the Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Maul fight. They only have this one:

EP1cstatshowdownboxfr.jpg

Oh I bought every figure I found when I was collecting the PotF line at first. Eventually I lost interest, I think it was because I couldn't keep up with the amount of stuff they were releasing on my high school job pay. You're right that it's way easier now. I couldn't find series 5 of the DC Universe figures so I just ordered them online. Eventually they switched the entire series to an online subscription where you got a figure in the mail each month. That was nowhere near as fun as collecting them from stores. I remember those action fleet vehicles, they were awesome!

I remember when I found this set and thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. It was the only diorama set I owned. I didn't see it when I was looking through my boxes.

It's too bad they didn't make a three pack like that for the Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Maul fight. They only have this one:

I really love those diorama sets, but I never bought any of them. Those really look best in their boxes I think, I really like the backgrounds. I've eyed that Tatooine Showdown one quite a few times, and I can pick it up for really cheap, but if I start with that one I might get back into collecting all the Ep. 1 stuff :ohno:. That could be worse than Funko Pops! LOL.

I wish I would have had a job then, I was still in grade school when I was collecting the PotF stuff lol. I'd get one figure a week if I was lucky, that's probably why I didn't get any of the more expensive vehicles back then.

So I finally got around to watching Lego Batman last night! I really liked it, and all of the Superman jabs that were in it. :D

I really love those diorama sets, but I never bought any of them. Those really look best in their boxes I think, I really like the backgrounds. I've eyed that Tatooine Showdown one quite a few times, and I can pick it up for really cheap, but if I start with that one I might get back into collecting all the Ep. 1 stuff :ohno:. That could be worse than Funko Pops! LOL.

I wish I would have had a job then, I was still in grade school when I was collecting the PotF stuff lol. I'd get one figure a week if I was lucky, that's probably why I didn't get any of the more expensive vehicles back then.

So I finally got around to watching Lego Batman last night! I really liked it, and all of the Superman jabs that were in it. :D

Oh yeah, they definitely look best in the boxes. It's funny that we have to stop ourselves from buying stuff because we know it will start a collecting addiction, ha. Are you still buying Pops? My friend is super into them.

Ha, I liked Lego Batman because it poked fun at how ridiculous Batman is. The first scene he showed up in where he was listening to himself singing his own theme song and he even broke out a guitar made me laugh pretty hard. Now you have to watch the first Lego Movie!

I was looking through the diorama sets, this one is the best:

potffinalduel.jpg

San Diego Comic Con has to be getting close, is there anything you're hoping we see there?

Oh yeah, they definitely look best in the boxes. It's funny that we have to stop ourselves from buying stuff because we know it will start a collecting addiction, ha. Are you still buying Pops? My friend is super into them.

Ha, I liked Lego Batman because it poked fun at how ridiculous Batman is. The first scene he showed up in where he was listening to himself singing his own theme song and he even broke out a guitar made me laugh pretty hard. Now you have to watch the first Lego Movie!

I was looking through the diorama sets, this one is the best:

potffinalduel.jpg

San Diego Comic Con has to be getting close, is there anything you're hoping we see there?

Thankfully no, I'm not still buying Pops. After I bought the Rogue One Pops, I did buy the Gotham set, which was only 6 Pops. That was 6 months ago though and I haven't bought any since.

I'll see if I can find it on TV, other wise I'll see if I can pick it up on sale.

I really like that one too! Just seeing these is making me have thoughts about giving up this stupidly addictive statue collecting thing. I mean just look how awesome that thing looks! Yeah a statue looks better, but its like 50 times more expensive. Or more! Is the statue really 50 times better? Or 50 times more fun? I'm just thinking I could still have lots of fun collecting cheap figures, and I'd be saving thousands, and not b****ing about every single price increase. How much is a price increase on a toy, $0.50? I'd love to go into a toy collecting forum and see all the people complaining about their $0.50 increase! :LOL: I still laugh at the people outraging in the HT sections of the forums when their figures go up $20 or less every year or so

Ideally what I'd like to see is Sideshow take the stage and publically admit to raping everyone's wallet, apologize, and then announce they will reinstate $350 maximum PF pricing effective immediately! :rofl: Since I know that won't be happening, I guess I'll just see what everyone shows off. I don't think there is necessarily anything that I am anticipating anymore. I'll see if something catches my eye. I rarely ever plan to buy things, I just burst into random periods of intense stupid spending throughout the year lol. It would be nice to not actually buy anything for like a year.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Thankfully no, I'm not still buying Pops. After I bought the Rogue One Pops, I did buy the Gotham set, which was only 6 Pops. That was 6 months ago though and I haven't bought any since.

I'll see if I can find it on TV, other wise I'll see if I can pick it up on sale.

I really like that one too! Just seeing these is making me have thoughts about giving up this stupidly addictive statue collecting thing. I mean just look how awesome that thing looks! Yeah a statue looks better, but its like 50 times more expensive. Or more! Is the statue really 50 times better? Or 50 times more fun? I'm just thinking I could still have lots of fun collecting cheap figures, and I'd be saving thousands, and not b****ing about every single price increase. How much is a price increase on a toy, $0.50? I'd love to go into a toy collecting forum and see all the people complaining about their $0.50 increase! :LOL: I still laugh at the people outraging in the HT sections of the forums when their figures go up $20 or less every year or so

Ideally what I'd like to see is Sideshow take the stage and publically admit to raping everyone's wallet, apologize, and then announce they will reinstate $350 maximum PF pricing effective immediately! :rofl: Since I know that won't be happening, I guess I'll just see what everyone shows off. I don't think there is necessarily anything that I am anticipating anymore. I'll see if something catches my eye. I rarely ever plan to buy things, I just burst into random periods of intense stupid spending throughout the year lol. It would be nice to not actually buy anything for like a year.

Good job not giving in to the Pop addiction! Don't go looking through the photo archive on rebelscum, you'll get all kinds of ideas, ha. That's where I keep getting the pictures.

The 1/4 scale statues Sideshow is putting out definitely aren't worth 50x those figures! Hot Toys have barely gone up by comparison. Although I did actually lose interest in the Mattel DC line when they started charging basically $30 a figure.

That's some real wishful thinking there! I've heard rumors of less painting warehouses being available and rising costs, but I can't imagine that's making prices rise this quickly. I honestly think Sideshow saw how much XM was charging and how much people were willing to pay in the aftermarket so they jacked up prices. They don't get that XM rarely makes more than 999 pieces so they probably have to charge more to make a profit. Meanwhile Sideshow is pumping out astronomical ES on all their statues and their value doesn't hold in the aftermarket. I think Sideshow is speeding up the inevitable bubble burst.

Good job not giving in to the Pop addiction! Don't go looking through the photo archive on rebelscum, you'll get all kinds of ideas, ha. That's where I keep getting the pictures.

The 1/4 scale statues Sideshow is putting out definitely aren't worth 50x those figures! Hot Toys have barely gone up by comparison. Although I did actually lose interest in the Mattel DC line when they started charging basically $30 a figure.

That's some real wishful thinking there! I've heard rumors of less painting warehouses being available and rising costs, but I can't imagine that's making prices rise this quickly. I honestly think Sideshow saw how much XM was charging and how much people were willing to pay in the aftermarket so they jacked up prices. They don't get that XM rarely makes more than 999 pieces so they probably have to charge more to make a profit. Meanwhile Sideshow is pumping out astronomical ES on all their statues and their value doesn't hold in the aftermarket. I think Sideshow is speeding up the inevitable bubble burst.

I go through the Rebelscum archive all the time! So many memories! Deep down there is a part of me that even though I realize the prices of these statues I'm buying is ridiculous, I think there is a part of me that is trying to show off to myself and friends just how much of a fan I am of a character or property. My friends all realize how dumb I am for buying this stuff, and I do too, but I keep trying to prove my love for the properties in a way that buying little toys doesn't do. And I'm realizing that's wrong, buying the figures way back then were a lot of the reasons I love the properties in the first place. I should just get back to buying the stuff I used to have/ do have but keep it new in the package. I think that's really the best way to keep the memory alive.

I'm not buying any of those "rumors". They were probably put out by Sideshow to try to save face lol. I still think the XM thing has something to do with it too, but they also see people keep buying them after they raise the price too. I had another thought that maybe people aren't posting "ordered" anymore because they are afraid of being tormented on the forums. Since SS's ES is still high people are still ordering out there somewhere. What if we've been wrong all along, and its not the statue market that's bursting, but its the statue after-market that's bursting.

Last edited:
I go through the Rebelscum archive all the time! So many memories! Deep down there is a part of me that even though I realize the prices of these statues I'm buying is ridiculous, I think there is a part of me that is trying to show off to myself and friends just how much of a fan I am of a character or property. My friends all realize how dumb I am for buying this stuff, and I do too, but I keep trying to prove my love for the properties in a way that buying little toys doesn't do. And I'm realizing that's wrong, buying the figures way back then were a lot of the reasons I love the properties in the first place. I should just get back to buying the stuff I used to have/ do have but keep it new in the package. I think that's really the best way to keep the memory alive.

I'm not buying any of those "rumors". They were probably put out by Sideshow to try to save face lol. I still think the XM thing has something to do with it too, but they also see people keep buying them after they raise the price too. I had another thought that maybe people aren't posting "ordered" anymore because they are afraid of being tormented on the forums. Since SS's ES is still high people are still ordering out there somewhere. What if we've been wrong all along, and its not the statue market that's bursting, but its the statue after-market that's bursting.

Yeah I get that. I often wonder if I'm trying to build a cool collection just to show off to people. When I collected PotF figures, I didn't show them to anybody. I was actually ashamed of my Star Wars wall in high school, ha. So I guess I collected for myself back then!

I have a hard time believing those rumors only because XM's prices have been the same since they started 3 years ago. So I don't think Sideshow can blame anything else other than greediness. I actually saw a few people saying they ordered the Bespin Luke PF, that was surprising to me. I think the $50 gift card helped.

I think if the after market burst it would cause the regular market to burst as well. People aren't going to keep collecting statues that are worth less than what they're paying at retail.

Yeah I get that. I often wonder if I'm trying to build a cool collection just to show off to people. When I collected PotF figures, I didn't show them to anybody. I was actually ashamed of my Star Wars wall in high school, ha. So I guess I collected for myself back then!

I have a hard time believing those rumors only because XM's prices have been the same since they started 3 years ago. So I don't think Sideshow can blame anything else other than greediness. I actually saw a few people saying they ordered the Bespin Luke PF, that was surprising to me. I think the $50 gift card helped.

I think if the after market burst it would cause the regular market to burst as well. People aren't going to keep collecting statues that are worth less than what they're paying at retail.

I was ashamed to be buying SW toys back in high school too lol. But I still did it. I didn't really tell anybody about it though. One of my best friends still bought SW figures back then too. I'm definitely buying statues mainly for myself, really close friends are the only ones that know about them.

You're right, XM's prices have stayed the same. So I know SS if full of crap. That $50 gift card is burning a hole in people's wallets LOL. Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten one yet.

SS and its customers are an enigma to me. Common sense would say if these things' values are tanking in the aftermarket then SS's sales must also be tanking. But I haven't really seen much of a dip in their ES yet, and they are still continuing to raise the prices.

I was ashamed to be buying SW toys back in high school too lol. But I still did it. I didn't really tell anybody about it though. One of my best friends still bought SW figures back then too. I'm definitely buying statues mainly for myself, really close friends are the only ones that know about them.

You're right, XM's prices have stayed the same. So I know SS if full of crap. That $50 gift card is burning a hole in people's wallets LOL. Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten one yet.

SS and its customers are an enigma to me. Common sense would say if these things' values are tanking in the aftermarket then SS's sales must also be tanking. But I haven't really seen much of a dip in their ES yet, and they are still continuing to raise the prices.

Yeah I'm buying them for myself as well considering I rarely have anyone over and don't post pictures online anywhere except for here and the BR forum. I still don't have a full collection picture!

I don't understand how they chose who gets the $50. Really they should have sent it to everyone because those who don't get it are going to be upset. Sideshow makes no sense most of the time though. I was pretty annoyed that I didn't get an invite to order the exclusive Green Lantern Sinestro PF even though I had Day 1 PO'ed every Green Lantern statue up to that point.

So did you do anything exciting for your weekend? I just realized that I haven't touched a comic book in probably 2 months.

Yeah I'm buying them for myself as well considering I rarely have anyone over and don't post pictures online anywhere except for here and the BR forum. I still don't have a full collection picture!

I don't understand how they chose who gets the $50. Really they should have sent it to everyone because those who don't get it are going to be upset. Sideshow makes no sense most of the time though. I was pretty annoyed that I didn't get an invite to order the exclusive Green Lantern Sinestro PF even though I had Day 1 PO'ed every Green Lantern statue up to that point.

So did you do anything exciting for your weekend? I just realized that I haven't touched a comic book in probably 2 months.

I'm pretty much the same, and sometimes I send pics to a couple friends. You should start a thread! :D

I did end up finding mine from yesterday, it was mixed in with a bunch of junk mail. But I opened it and there is no code where its supposed to be! :rofl: If I decide to use it I'll have to contact Sideshow. That's really lame that they didn't send you a link for the Green Sinestro. I ordered one of their art prints once and cancelled it, but I still get pretty much every early invite to preorder all of their prints.

I didn't do anything exciting at all, I was supposed to have a nice cook out with my dad for father's day but my brother and sister are not getting along and there was family drama. Not a fun time. I haven't read one in awhile either. I don't even remember what the last one I bought was.

I'm pretty much the same, and sometimes I send pics to a couple friends. You should start a thread! :D

I did end up finding mine from yesterday, it was mixed in with a bunch of junk mail. But I opened it and there is no code where its supposed to be! :rofl: If I decide to use it I'll have to contact Sideshow. That's really lame that they didn't send you a link for the Green Sinestro. I ordered one of their art prints once and cancelled it, but I still get pretty much every early invite to preorder all of their prints.

I didn't do anything exciting at all, I was supposed to have a nice cook out with my dad for father's day but my brother and sister are not getting along and there was family drama. Not a fun time. I haven't read one in awhile either. I don't even remember what the last one I bought was.

I will start a thread as soon as I get glass doors for my PAX! I'm not satisfied showing my collection until it's the way I want it, ha. I might be going to a Cowboys game in Denver in September so I'll hit up the IKEA then if I go.

Ha, Sideshow can't even send out codes correctly! Seems like quite a few people got the note with no code. You'll have to check it because I think someone said they expire at the end of the month. You should probably use it to buy a Star Wars Hot Toys figure...just to see if you like them. ;)

I remember when that green Sinestro went up, some people who had never ordered a Green Lantern product got the invite. It was all weird. I wouldn't have ordered it anyway, but I was still annoyed!

Your brother and sister don't get along do they? I went to Cars 3 with my brother's family. It was meh. My brother and his wife were going to go to Wonder Woman and I was just going to take their kids to Cars, but Wonder Woman was sold out. I couldn't believe it.

I keep watching the Star Wars Battlefront trailer, it's so cool. I'm assuming the Playstation 4 has Vudu, Netflix, and Hulu on it? My blu-ray player is old and struggles to recognize the Internet connection. I often have to restart it 3 or 4 times to get a streaming service to work.

I will start a thread as soon as I get glass doors for my PAX! I'm not satisfied showing my collection until it's the way I want it, ha. I might be going to a Cowboys game in Denver in September so I'll hit up the IKEA then if I go.

Ha, Sideshow can't even send out codes correctly! Seems like quite a few people got the note with no code. You'll have to check it because I think someone said they expire at the end of the month. You should probably use it to buy a Star Wars Hot Toys figure...just to see if you like them. ;)

I remember when that green Sinestro went up, some people who had never ordered a Green Lantern product got the invite. It was all weird. I wouldn't have ordered it anyway, but I was still annoyed!

Your brother and sister don't get along do they? I went to Cars 3 with my brother's family. It was meh. My brother and his wife were going to go to Wonder Woman and I was just going to take their kids to Cars, but Wonder Woman was sold out. I couldn't believe it.

I keep watching the Star Wars Battlefront trailer, it's so cool. I'm assuming the Playstation 4 has Vudu, Netflix, and Hulu on it? My blu-ray player is old and struggles to recognize the Internet connection. I often have to restart it 3 or 4 times to get a streaming service to work.

It sucks Ikeas are so randomly placed that you have to schedule a trip to them when you are going to a Football game :rofl:.

I'm really worried about buying a SW HT, because what if I end up liking it more than the PFs? :ohno: I can always pick up the random HT from another license and not worry about getting hooked or having to replace a collection of something else with HTs. I probably won't be using my code because the next item I'm planning on getting $50 won't really make that much of a difference on lol. (Its not 1:2 WW, so don't get overly excited :p)

They don't get along at all. They are quite a bit older than me, and have never gotten along fully in their lives lol.

WW seems to really be doing quite well. I thought it would do well, but its really cleaning house at the box office. I still don't think it was as good as MoS and BvS though. I heard a rumor that Supergirl is going to be in the MoS sequel.

Yup, it does Vudu, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon, Crackle and a ton more. Some you'll have to download the App for but those Apps are free. You should totally get a PS4! :D You can get the first Battlefront in the meantime which will fill your need to play as much OT stuff as your heard desires. Then when Battlefront 2 comes out you get to have your fill with the PT and ST stuff! The only thing that sucks with PS4 is you have to subscribe to or purchase PS Plus if you want to do online gaming, XBOX is the same way. With PS3 that feature was free. You don't have to purchase PS Plus for video streaming services though, so that's good.

It sucks Ikeas are so randomly placed that you have to schedule a trip to them when you are going to a Football game :rofl:.

I'm really worried about buying a SW HT, because what if I end up liking it more than the PFs? :ohno: I can always pick up the random HT from another license and not worry about getting hooked or having to replace a collection of something else with HTs. I probably won't be using my code because the next item I'm planning on getting $50 won't really make that much of a difference on lol. (Its not 1:2 WW, so don't get overly excited :p)

They don't get along at all. They are quite a bit older than me, and have never gotten along fully in their lives lol.

WW seems to really be doing quite well. I thought it would do well, but its really cleaning house at the box office. I still don't think it was as good as MoS and BvS though. I heard a rumor that Supergirl is going to be in the MoS sequel.

Yup, it does Vudu, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon, Crackle and a ton more. Some you'll have to download the App for but those Apps are free. You should totally get a PS4! :D You can get the first Battlefront in the meantime which will fill your need to play as much OT stuff as your heard desires. Then when Battlefront 2 comes out you get to have your fill with the PT and ST stuff! The only thing that sucks with PS4 is you have to subscribe to or purchase PS Plus if you want to do online gaming, XBOX is the same way. With PS3 that feature was free. You don't have to purchase PS Plus for video streaming services though, so that's good.

We'll see, I have a feeling I'd be bored with the PS4 quickly. I actually bought a PS3 and sold it like a month later. I couldn't figure out the new games and just wasn't interested in trying. Plus the Netflix kept freezing on it so that was the last straw.

Yeah I usually just hit up the IKEA in Seattle when I'm out there for comic con. I've never been to the one in Denver and I know it's on the south side of the city so I'd have to drive through the entire city to get there which sucks. I HATE driving in big cities.

Ooooohhhhh...what are you planning on getting next? Must be something expensive if $50 won't make a dent! There's only one way to find out if you'd like a Hot Toy Star Wars figure more than a PF. :p Does your local comic book store carry any sort of high end collectibles where you could check them out in store?

I'm assuming it will be a different Supergirl than the CW one? She would not fit into the dark DC universe at all. It's funny that the one DC movie that was hopeful is the one that got the best reviews and seems to be the most well received one by audiences so far. Hmmmm...

We'll see, I have a feeling I'd be bored with the PS4 quickly. I actually bought a PS3 and sold it like a month later. I couldn't figure out the new games and just wasn't interested in trying. Plus the Netflix kept freezing on it so that was the last straw.

Yeah I usually just hit up the IKEA in Seattle when I'm out there for comic con. I've never been to the one in Denver and I know it's on the south side of the city so I'd have to drive through the entire city to get there which sucks. I HATE driving in big cities.

Ooooohhhhh...what are you planning on getting next? Must be something expensive if $50 won't make a dent! There's only one way to find out if you'd like a Hot Toy Star Wars figure more than a PF. :p Does your local comic book store carry any sort of high end collectibles where you could check them out in store?

I'm assuming it will be a different Supergirl than the CW one? She would not fit into the dark DC universe at all. It's funny that the one DC movie that was hopeful is the one that got the best reviews and seems to be the most well received one by audiences so far. Hmmmm...

Wow, that sucks. I've had issues with Netflix in the past but finally found out it was my modem. If you didn't like PS3, I'm not sure you'd like PS4 as its basically the same just better graphics. But if you like the Battlefront trailer you watched that might be the game that makes you change your mind. What you see in the gameplay trailer is exactly what you'll get. See if you can find a demo for it somewhere, it would suck to spend all that money on a PS4 plus the game and then find out you don't like it, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Driving through big cities I'm not familiar with sucks, it doesn't take much to end up going the wrong way down a one way street LOL.

Well, not enough of a dent lol. I've got some SS rewards coming that are burning a hole in my pocket so fast, and I don't even have all of them yet lol. I'm not going to say just yet, I'm about 90% sure I'm going to order it, but not quite 100% yet.

I haven't gone to a comic store in a long time. I actually bought my Chewie PF from a local-ish one that was going out of business. Got him for $300. The next time my comic-nerd buddy comes into town I might hit a comic store up.

It definitely will be a different Supergirl. I think its just a rumor at this point, so who knows if she's even going to show up, but I think it would be cool if they bring her in. I knew if they went less bleak and more Marvel-y it would get a better response from the critics and the audience. I still would prefer a somewhat different tone, because if these start turning out like the MCU movies I'll get burned out on them quickly. I still have no excitement for the new Spider-Man movie.

Sup guys! Hope you had a good weekend. Spent mine in central Washington for my kids volleyball tournament. Spent some time in the mountains, and took my wife to the base of Mt. Rainier. Tired as hell today. Maul is getting new shoes put in, and I pick him up tomorrow, and will be riding out to the ocean for the day, and Thursday we are riding back to a diner I found in central Washington. A little nervous because total time of actual riding is almost 8 hours. I've had 8 hour days, but not riding all of it. Will be getting a ton of pics though.

Even if you don't have the space to display something, I still think its a good idea to buy stuff while its available and figure out how to display it later. Or at least that's how I used to feel. Back then the stuff would immediately go up in value after it sold out, now the market is so oversaturated you can't even get back what you paid for the stuff. At least there are a few pieces out there that fetch a lot of money like the Mythos pieces. In today's statue market it really is best to only buy exactly what you want, because you'll probably only get 75% of your money back, at best.

I hope you do the 1:1 Kylo! I'd love to see how it turns out.

I'm just really geeked for BF2! It seems like my biggest gripe with the first one of not including any PT stuff has been fixed. Plus they've got ST stuff too! I hope they add PT Obi-Wan, Mace and Qui-Gon in later DLC though. Then it would really be my ultimate SW game.

You know, all they need to do is copy the OG Battlefront 2. Done! I did hear that they may add Jar Jar as a hero or something down the road. Seems alot of fans want it to happen.

Yeah man, I just can't bring myself to spend money on SS anymore. $500 I can use on steel braided brake lines, custom chain and sprockets, Kylo Ren helmet, etc. Once I'm done with the pricey stuff in the bike, I'll be back to collecting. I stil need to find the 1:1 Ventress bust, 1:2 Maul bust, and maybe the spider leg maul from GG. I do think I'll tackle the 1:1 Kylo first.

And that's what I did. Bought the statue thinking I'd find a way to display it later. Alot of stuff ended up in the closet and just sat there for years. Hell, my Vader bust has been in there for 2 years!! How sad is that?! It's time to make a change.

Yeah I think I'm just going to collect premium format troopers and maybe get a couple Anovos helmets to go with them (I've wanted to get the ANH and TFA stormie helmets for quite a while). I'm not even sure if I'll got back to Hot Toys either, may just call it good for Star Wars stuff. We'll see. I wish there was as much Superman stuff out there as there is Batman. It's not even fair. Then the few Superman statues Sideshow actually has made they've screwed up (Supergirl and Darkseid). And I have no interest in Prime 1's New 52 statues.

There's a guy here who has a toy store full of PotF figures if you're looking for anything. I don't think they sell for much. I also have two boxes full still, ha. You've seen my ridiculous Mattel DC Universe collection before right?

So if you're collecting Siths and I'm collecting troopers, I guess Josh gets Jedis? Ha ha.

Dude, I hope you get a 1:1 Kylo going, I would love to see it!

Ha, well I had cake twice on Tuesday. My stomach was not feeling the best! You know since it was my birthday that I wasn't allowed to have small pieces. Are you still hitting the gym? I've kind of lost interest in that lately, too much back and hip pain. I did go on my birthday and I can still get 225 for 10 reps on the bench so I figured I'm good, ha.

So how does this Battle Force game work? Are there different levels and missions? Can you fly a ship like in the old Rogue Squadron games?

Yeah, there are ground battles, air battles, space battles. It's going to be good!

Of course you have to do it for your birthday! Lol! I think I missed telling you, so, Happy Belated my friend. Yeah, been hitting the gym 3 times a week, but haven't been eating well due to riding so much. I'm currently 215, so I'm going to start jogging and doing sprints again. I'm not sure how many times I can pump out 225lbs. Been focusing on supersets and high intensity training building up my endurance. My legs on the other hand, are frikkin unstoppable. I pressed a little over 1200lbs 8 times on the leg press, full reps, no wraps, and it felt easy! So, I racked the weight and ran around the outside of the building as fast as I could. Took a 3 min rest and did another set of leg press and ran out side. Burned like hell, but man the pump is incredible!

Josh should do Jedis! Lol! I may still keep Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura but other than those 2, it'll be dark side stuff.

I had a great time collecting those because I actually had to go store hunting! I'm not even sure who Azrael Batman is, ha. I was a borderline completist with that line even though I didn't know who most of them were at the time (that's why there are Batman characters!). That was around when I first started reading comics again.

So the game is $60...I'm assuming I would need a PS4 too? Does a PS4 support 4K?

Yeah you definitely went all out with those Prime 1 pieces. Now you need a life size!

The Alex Ross statue is great. I remember I almost bought the Batman one too just because it was Alex Ross!

So I checked my mail today and Sideshow sent me a $50 gift card. Apparently people have been getting them so check your mail.

Hmm, I haven't received one, but if I do it's yours.

Lmao! Tatooine Showdown! I had that! When TPM came out I was collecting figures bigtime! Was at the stores first thing in the morning hunting for new figures. Kinda miss the thrill of the hunt!

I've been using my ps3 slim since they first came out, and other than an occasional freeze, it has been Awesome! I went with PS3 back when bluray was just born because I wanted an all in one system. The good thing was that it had got me back into gaming after a few years off. Quick load times, Amazon, YouTube, etc. No brainer.

Yeah, I'm not happy about that. Still, a year of PS plus is is still $50 right? And Xbox is 30 a month? Is that right?

Sup guys! Hope you had a good weekend. Spent mine in central Washington for my kids volleyball tournament. Spent some time in the mountains, and took my wife to the base of Mt. Rainier. Tired as hell today. Maul is getting new shoes put in, and I pick him up tomorrow, and will be riding out to the ocean for the day, and Thursday we are riding back to a diner I found in central Washington. A little nervous because total time of actual riding is almost 8 hours. I've had 8 hour days, but not riding all of it. Will be getting a ton of pics though.

You know, all they need to do is copy the OG Battlefront 2. Done! I did hear that they may add Jar Jar as a hero or something down the road. Seems alot of fans want it to happen.

Yeah man, I just can't bring myself to spend money on SS anymore. $500 I can use on steel braided brake lines, custom chain and sprockets, Kylo Ren helmet, etc. Once I'm done with the pricey stuff in the bike, I'll be back to collecting. I stil need to find the 1:1 Ventress bust, 1:2 Maul bust, and maybe the spider leg maul from GG. I do think I'll tackle the 1:1 Kylo first.

And that's what I did. Bought the statue thinking I'd find a way to display it later. Alot of stuff ended up in the closet and just sat there for years. Hell, my Vader bust has been in there for 2 years!! How sad is that?! It's time to make a change.

Yeah, there are ground battles, air battles, space battles. It's going to be good!

Of course you have to do it for your birthday! Lol! I think I missed telling you, so, Happy Belated my friend. Yeah, been hitting the gym 3 times a week, but haven't been eating well due to riding so much. I'm currently 215, so I'm going to start jogging and doing sprints again. I'm not sure how many times I can pump out 225lbs. Been focusing on supersets and high intensity training building up my endurance. My legs on the other hand, are frikkin unstoppable. I pressed a little over 1200lbs 8 times on the leg press, full reps, no wraps, and it felt easy! So, I racked the weight and ran around the outside of the building as fast as I could. Took a 3 min rest and did another set of leg press and ran out side. Burned like hell, but man the pump is incredible!

Josh should do Jedis! Lol! I may still keep Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura but other than those 2, it'll be dark side stuff.

Lmao! Tatooine Showdown! I had that! When TPM came out I was collecting figures bigtime! Was at the stores first thing in the morning hunting for new figures. Kinda miss the thrill of the hunt!

I've been using my ps3 slim since they first came out, and other than an occasional freeze, it has been Awesome! I went with PS3 back when bluray was just born because I wanted an all in one system. The good thing was that it had got me back into gaming after a few years off. Quick load times, Amazon, YouTube, etc. No brainer.

Yeah, I'm not happy about that. Still, a year of PS plus is is still $50 right? And Xbox is 30 a month? Is that right?

That sounds like a long ride! Can't wait to see pics though! :thumbs:

I never played any of the old Battlefront games, just the newest one. I guess it was probably because none of my friends were playing them either. I feel bad I missed out on all of those. I really hope they add Jar Jar. The OT-only fans will be so pissed! :p

I'm so pissed because I had multiple chances to get the spider leg Maul for $300, and for whatever reason I passed everytime. I'm super pissed because I've seen that thing sell for over a grand recently. The base size of that thing is MASSIVE! It might fit on top of a Besta with a little overhang over the edges, but it definitely won't fit inside one. I hope you decide to make Kylo, I'd love to see that!

I'm pissed I didn't get Shaak Ti also. That's another one that goes for a ton, and was "only" $350 at the time, and now it can go for a grand. I would have really liked to get her to have as a TFU collectible.

My PS3 was my only Blu-Ray player for years. My first PS3 was the one that came with Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray. I'm not sure how much PS Plus is yearly. I only had it for one year when I bought my PS4, I got it when it first came out and bought it as a bundle that was over $800 I think :facepalm:. I'm not big for having to pay for the online service when it was included with PS3 for free, so I haven't bought PS Plus since then.

• Thanks
Wow, that sucks. I've had issues with Netflix in the past but finally found out it was my modem. If you didn't like PS3, I'm not sure you'd like PS4 as its basically the same just better graphics. But if you like the Battlefront trailer you watched that might be the game that makes you change your mind. What you see in the gameplay trailer is exactly what you'll get. See if you can find a demo for it somewhere, it would suck to spend all that money on a PS4 plus the game and then find out you don't like it, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Driving through big cities I'm not familiar with sucks, it doesn't take much to end up going the wrong way down a one way street LOL.

Well, not enough of a dent lol. I've got some SS rewards coming that are burning a hole in my pocket so fast, and I don't even have all of them yet lol. I'm not going to say just yet, I'm about 90% sure I'm going to order it, but not quite 100% yet.

I haven't gone to a comic store in a long time. I actually bought my Chewie PF from a local-ish one that was going out of business. Got him for $300. The next time my comic-nerd buddy comes into town I might hit a comic store up.

It definitely will be a different Supergirl. I think its just a rumor at this point, so who knows if she's even going to show up, but I think it would be cool if they bring her in. I knew if they went less bleak and more Marvel-y it would get a better response from the critics and the audience. I still would prefer a somewhat different tone, because if these start turning out like the MCU movies I'll get burned out on them quickly. I still have no excitement for the new Spider-Man movie.

Yeah I'll look around when it releases to see if there's a demo somewhere. Maybe Best Buy or Toys'R'Us will have one.

I just don't like driving on the freeway in big cities! I feel much better once I'm off of them.

I'm intrigued about what you have your eye on now. Hmmmm....

Yeah I know I'll go to Spider-Man, but I'm kind of more excited about the new Planet of the Apes in July.

8 hours of riding? That sounds like cardio to me, ha. Seriously you have to about hurt all over after that. Do you ever wish you had gotten a Harley instead so you could sit back and relax a little more while riding? Maybe you should get both? Definitely take pictures!

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes! Glad to hear you're still hitting the gym. That's a lot of weight on the leg press! I'm trying to keep going, but it's getting difficult. My mid to low back muscles are all so tight and I just can't get them to release. I had a x-ray and the doctor said he's probably going to send me for a MRI next. Hopefully it's just muscular and I don't have any bulging discs. I probably just need to take up yoga.

I always thought Aayla Secura was a cool looking character, you should definitely keep her.

Do you still have any PotF figures from your collecting days?

That sounds like a long ride! Can't wait to see pics though! :thumbs:

I never played any of the old Battlefront games, just the newest one. I guess it was probably because none of my friends were playing them either. I feel bad I missed out on all of those. I really hope they add Jar Jar. The OT-only fans will be so pissed! :p

I'm so pissed because I had multiple chances to get the spider leg Maul for $300, and for whatever reason I passed everytime. I'm super pissed because I've seen that thing sell for over a grand recently. The base size of that thing is MASSIVE! It might fit on top of a Besta with a little overhang over the edges, but it definitely won't fit inside one. I hope you decide to make Kylo, I'd love to see that!

I'm pissed I didn't get Shaak Ti also. That's another one that goes for a ton, and was "only" $350 at the time, and now it can go for a grand. I would have really liked to get her to have as a TFU collectible.

My PS3 was my only Blu-Ray player for years. My first PS3 was the one that came with Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray. I'm not sure how much PS Plus is yearly. I only had it for one year when I bought my PS4, I got it when it first came out and bought it as a bundle that was over $800 I think :facepalm:. I'm not big for having to pay for the online service when it was included with PS3 for free, so I haven't bought PS Plus since then.

I would feel weird running around killing people as Jar-Jar. I just never thought of him as that kind of character, ha. Even when he fought in that Naboo battle they still made it a joke.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Yeah I'll look around when it releases to see if there's a demo somewhere. Maybe Best Buy or Toys'R'Us will have one.

I just don't like driving on the freeway in big cities! I feel much better once I'm off of them.

I'm intrigued about what you have your eye on now. Hmmmm....

Yeah I know I'll go to Spider-Man, but I'm kind of more excited about the new Planet of the Apes in July.

8 hours of riding? That sounds like cardio to me, ha. Seriously you have to about hurt all over after that. Do you ever wish you had gotten a Harley instead so you could sit back and relax a little more while riding? Maybe you should get both? Definitely take pictures!

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes! Glad to hear you're still hitting the gym. That's a lot of weight on the leg press! I'm trying to keep going, but it's getting difficult. My mid to low back muscles are all so tight and I just can't get them to release. I had a x-ray and the doctor said he's probably going to send me for a MRI next. Hopefully it's just muscular and I don't have any bulging discs. I probably just need to take up yoga.

I always thought Aayla Secura was a cool looking character, you should definitely keep her.

Do you still have any PotF figures from your collecting days?

I would feel weird running around killing people as Jar-Jar. I just never thought of him as that kind of character, ha. Even when he fought in that Naboo battle they still made it a joke.

I hate when I'm looking for my exit on the freeway and I miss it. I'm usually more comfortable on the freeway than I am in large cities with huge buildings and then I get confused really easily where I'm going.

Well I've gotta wait another couple weeks for the rest of my rewards to convert. You'll just have to wait till then to see what it is :p. If I decide not to get it I'll tell you what it is then.

I wasn't expecting much out of the last Planet of the Apes movie but I really liked it. I'm going to see this one too, but I'll probably wait till its on HBO.

All this talk of injuries and pains are not making me want to start lifting weights any time soon :rofl:.

Maybe they'll just have Jar Jar fleeing from the enemies, and he'll have some special ability to defeat them by some completely random b.s. that's he's not even trying to do :LOL:.

• Thanks