STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I hate when I'm looking for my exit on the freeway and I miss it. I'm usually more comfortable on the freeway than I am in large cities with huge buildings and then I get confused really easily where I'm going.

Well I've gotta wait another couple weeks for the rest of my rewards to convert. You'll just have to wait till then to see what it is :p. If I decide not to get it I'll tell you what it is then.

I wasn't expecting much out of the last Planet of the Apes movie but I really liked it. I'm going to see this one too, but I'll probably wait till its on HBO.

All this talk of injuries and pains are not making me want to start lifting weights any time soon :rofl:.

Maybe they'll just have Jar Jar fleeing from the enemies, and he'll have some special ability to defeat them by some completely random b.s. that's he's not even trying to do :LOL:.

I just don't like the freeway traffic when you're going 70 mph! I like the Montana freeways where there's hardly any cars. In fact, I was driving between Billings and Sheridan last month and didn't see a car for almost an hour. That's the way it should be, ha.

I am very intrigued by your newest mystery order. I should be getting another XM statue pretty soon.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the new Planet of the Apes series after that Mark Wahlberg disaster. The original Charlton Heston movie is one of my favorites. The first time I saw it was on cable and I didn't know what I was watching so I was pretty blown away by the whole thing. I liked the second one too, but they got weird after that. I gave up after the third one.

Weight lifting is good for you! You just don't have to get crazy like I do, ha. I'm getting to the point where I may switch over to low weight and high reps like Lou has been doing. I just get so competitive when I get in there.

I just don't like the freeway traffic when you're going 70 mph! I like the Montana freeways where there's hardly any cars. In fact, I was driving between Billings and Sheridan last month and didn't see a car for almost an hour. That's the way it should be, ha.

I am very intrigued by your newest mystery order. I should be getting another XM statue pretty soon.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the new Planet of the Apes series after that Mark Wahlberg disaster. The original Charlton Heston movie is one of my favorites. The first time I saw it was on cable and I didn't know what I was watching so I was pretty blown away by the whole thing. I liked the second one too, but they got weird after that. I gave up after the third one.

Weight lifting is good for you! You just don't have to get crazy like I do, ha. I'm getting to the point where I may switch over to low weight and high reps like Lou has been doing. I just get so competitive when I get in there.

That would be pretty amazing. I don't think I've gone longer than a few minutes anywhere without seeing another car lol.

Ooh! That's exciting! Which character is it? Or do you want to keep it a surprise too? :p How did you find your XM connection? I can never seem to find these people, but then again I don't have Facebook lol.

I'm one of the few that actually liked the Wahlberg disaster. But I've never been a PotA mega-fan, so that could be why. I saw some of the originals but I can't even remember which ones. I know I saw the first one with Heston for sure. But I don't think I've watched any from the original movie series since I was 6.

I'm so skinny I'd be embarrassed to go to a gym :rofl:. At this point I'd probably just invest in a Bowflex or something.

That would be pretty amazing. I don't think I've gone longer than a few minutes anywhere without seeing another car lol.

Ooh! That's exciting! Which character is it? Or do you want to keep it a surprise too? :p How did you find your XM connection? I can never seem to find these people, but then again I don't have Facebook lol.

I'm one of the few that actually liked the Wahlberg disaster. But I've never been a PotA mega-fan, so that could be why. I saw some of the originals but I can't even remember which ones. I know I saw the first one with Heston for sure. But I don't think I've watched any from the original movie series since I was 6.

I'm so skinny I'd be embarrassed to go to a gym :rofl:. At this point I'd probably just invest in a Bowflex or something.

I'm getting the new Kingpin. Considering Daredevil and Spider-Man are two of my favorite Marvel characters, I have to have him! Now I'm just waiting on a Bullseye announcement. I found my XM connection on Facebook, he has an entire page just dedicated to taking orders for people. Although I actually ordered Kingpin through Cali604 on the Freaks board. He has good references over on the Facebook page too, so I figured I'd try him. I don't want to have multiple orders with the same person in case I get hosed. Apparently there was one member who had been hooking people up with preorders for a couple years then after he had built trust he just disappeared with $10K in preorder cash. Although I should really stop pre-ordering them because they can usually be had for less if I wait. Of course I never know which ones will be worth more in the after market. I don't get why Venom or Cable cost way over retail, I have no interest in either of those pieces and don't even think the Venom is done that well.

Ha, I remember seeing the Wahlberg PotA in the theater and being so disappointed. I actually didn't go to Rise of the Planet of the Apes because I didn't want to get burned again. I love the PotA movies, but they also make me super uncomfortable. The newer movies make the apes out to be the good guys, but I still have a hard time rooting for them because I don't want the human race to be wiped out!

No Bowflex, that will take up valuable collectible display space! :p Plus does anyone actually use those after they buy them? Nobody will judge you at the gym. I don't judge anyone (other than the guys using terrible form trying to lift way too heavy of weight). I respect anyone in there trying to better themselves.

Oh man, they just announced that the Foo Fighters will be here this winter and tickets go on sale next week. No collectible buying for me the rest of the month, I'm going to have to order a bunch of tickets!

By the way, you can't tell me you don't think CBG is purposely trolling with some of these comments!

"Ex or fail for gator guy!" He's talking about Killer Croc
"This beauty leopard girl, and the bald armored superman villian is another sign of the rising cost in the industry."
That would be Cheetah and Lex Luthor
"I have the ss boba already not sure if I have room for two green boba and a third repaint boba shippong from ss soon."
Apparently Jango is repaint Boba

I'm getting the new Kingpin. Considering Daredevil and Spider-Man are two of my favorite Marvel characters, I have to have him! Now I'm just waiting on a Bullseye announcement. I found my XM connection on Facebook, he has an entire page just dedicated to taking orders for people. Although I actually ordered Kingpin through Cali604 on the Freaks board. He has good references over on the Facebook page too, so I figured I'd try him. I don't want to have multiple orders with the same person in case I get hosed. Apparently there was one member who had been hooking people up with preorders for a couple years then after he had built trust he just disappeared with $10K in preorder cash. Although I should really stop pre-ordering them because they can usually be had for less if I wait. Of course I never know which ones will be worth more in the after market. I don't get why Venom or Cable cost way over retail, I have no interest in either of those pieces and don't even think the Venom is done that well.

Ha, I remember seeing the Wahlberg PotA in the theater and being so disappointed. I actually didn't go to Rise of the Planet of the Apes because I didn't want to get burned again. I love the PotA movies, but they also make me super uncomfortable. The newer movies make the apes out to be the good guys, but I still have a hard time rooting for them because I don't want the human race to be wiped out!

No Bowflex, that will take up valuable collectible display space! :p Plus does anyone actually use those after they buy them? Nobody will judge you at the gym. I don't judge anyone (other than the guys using terrible form trying to lift way too heavy of weight). I respect anyone in there trying to better themselves.

Oh man, they just announced that the Foo Fighters will be here this winter and tickets go on sale next week. No collectible buying for me the rest of the month, I'm going to have to order a bunch of tickets!

Kingpin is going to be so awesome! That one has really grown on me lately. I can't wait to see pics. Horror stories like that are one big reason why I don't want to get into XM. I wonder if anything can even be done about that. If I was going the XM route I guess I'd rely on eBay, at least that way I'd have eBay and Paypal to back me up, although I could end up paying a lot more. I just wish the US could get distribution rights. I heard they were supposed to get them for the Samurai themed Batman stuff, but still no sign of that happening. Their Samurai Catwoman on the bike is another piece that is growing on me.

I'm not a big fan of them making us humans out to be the bad guys either, but the last movie itself was pretty good regardless.

The corner where my P1s went was actually were I was planning to put my boflex, but since I've been putting off getting that for like 10 years I realized it just wasn't going to happen :LOL:.

So you're a big Foo Fighters fan? Its been so long since I've been to any concert lol.

By the way, you can't tell me you don't think CBG is purposely trolling with some of these comments!

"Ex or fail for gator guy!" He's talking about Killer Croc
"This beauty leopard girl, and the bald armored superman villian is another sign of the rising cost in the industry."
That would be Cheetah and Lex Luthor
"I have the ss boba already not sure if I have room for two green boba and a third repaint boba shippong from ss soon."
Apparently Jango is repaint Boba

That's hilarious! I suppose he must be trolling, but deep down I think he really is that retarded :rofl:.

Kingpin is going to be so awesome! That one has really grown on me lately. I can't wait to see pics. Horror stories like that are one big reason why I don't want to get into XM. I wonder if anything can even be done about that. If I was going the XM route I guess I'd rely on eBay, at least that way I'd have eBay and Paypal to back me up, although I could end up paying a lot more. I just wish the US could get distribution rights. I heard they were supposed to get them for the Samurai themed Batman stuff, but still no sign of that happening. Their Samurai Catwoman on the bike is another piece that is growing on me.

I'm not a big fan of them making us humans out to be the bad guys either, but the last movie itself was pretty good regardless.

The corner where my P1s went was actually were I was planning to put my boflex, but since I've been putting off getting that for like 10 years I realized it just wasn't going to happen :LOL:.

So you're a big Foo Fighters fan? Its been so long since I've been to any concert lol.

That's hilarious! I suppose he must be trolling, but deep down I think he really is that retarded :rofl:.

He has to be trolling. Calling Lex Luthor "bald armored Superman villain" is way more work than just saying Lex.

Oh I love the Foo Fighters, are you a fan? Them, Green Day, and Weezer were probably my favorite bands back in high school. I've actually seen the Foo Fighters in concert once before and it was pretty awesome. Concerts are fun, you should go to more! I went to the Eagles of Death Metal a couple months ago and I'm going to The Head & The Heart in August.

That samurai Catwoman is pretty cool. I really like how slick that motorcycle looks. I think you can get most XM pieces cheaper if you wait rather than PO'ing them. I need to be better at not giving into FOMO.

See, no bow flex. You might as well get a gym membership! ;)

He has to be trolling. Calling Lex Luthor "bald armored Superman villain" is way more work than just saying Lex.

Oh I love the Foo Fighters, are you a fan? Them, Green Day, and Weezer were probably my favorite bands back in high school. I've actually seen the Foo Fighters in concert once before and it was pretty awesome. Concerts are fun, you should go to more! I went to the Eagles of Death Metal a couple months ago and I'm going to The Head & The Heart in August.

That samurai Catwoman is pretty cool. I really like how slick that motorcycle looks. I think you can get most XM pieces cheaper if you wait rather than PO'ing them. I need to be better at not giving into FOMO.

See, no bow flex. You might as well get a gym membership! ;)

You've gotta be right. I just can't get over his collection pics, I mean how much effort would someone have to put into building a collection on top of hoarded items and boxes while letting so much dust get caked on there. I just think this guy isn't all there mentally.

I like the Foo Fighters. Weezer is one of my all-time favorite bands. I used to like Green Day back in the mid 90's but they just keep getting more and more douchey as they get older. A lot of people take music really seriously, like my brother that is obsessed with rock music and metal, and then they try to emulate the rock stars behaviors and drug use all throughout their lives. I just like the music for the music, and try to do my best to not even pay attention to the douchebag behavior of most rock artists, but Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong has said too many dumb things lately that I don't even like the band anymore.

I cave into FOMO all the time. SS doesn't help either when they put up their fake "low stock remaining" thing, or letting an item go to waitlist then putting it back up for preorder days later. I guess with XM its best to secure a piece as early as you can with a 999 ES or less. There never is any way to tell when something of theirs will skyrocket in value.

If I can get myself motivated I'd consider one :p.

You've gotta be right. I just can't get over his collection pics, I mean how much effort would someone have to put into building a collection on top of hoarded items and boxes while letting so much dust get caked on there. I just think this guy isn't all there mentally.

I like the Foo Fighters. Weezer is one of my all-time favorite bands. I used to like Green Day back in the mid 90's but they just keep getting more and more douchey as they get older. A lot of people take music really seriously, like my brother that is obsessed with rock music and metal, and then they try to emulate the rock stars behaviors and drug use all throughout their lives. I just like the music for the music, and try to do my best to not even pay attention to the douchebag behavior of most rock artists, but Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong has said too many dumb things lately that I don't even like the band anymore.

I cave into FOMO all the time. SS doesn't help either when they put up their fake "low stock remaining" thing, or letting an item go to waitlist then putting it back up for preorder days later. I guess with XM its best to secure a piece as early as you can with a 999 ES or less. There never is any way to tell when something of theirs will skyrocket in value.

If I can get myself motivated I'd consider one :p.

I think maybe we're both partly right on CBG.

The Weezer blue album is one of the greatest albums ever! I totally agree on Green Day, I didn't like anything from American Idiot on and now they're way too political. I don't know why anyone would want to emulate any celebrity, almost all of them are insane! We haven't talked about it, but did you see all the drugs they found in Carrie Fisher's system? Sad.

Sideshow loves their "low stock remaining" trick, ha. It's awesome when something goes from wait listed to in stock. After Thanos, I don't think I'll order anymore 1/4 scale from Sideshow unless they make something that really knocks my socks off. XM, Hot Toys and eventually Prime 1 (if they ever release their Superman stuff) will be the way to go. Of course I say that now, but you know how weak I am...

I think maybe we're both partly right on CBG.

The Weezer blue album is one of the greatest albums ever! I totally agree on Green Day, I didn't like anything from American Idiot on and now they're way too political. I don't know why anyone would want to emulate any celebrity, almost all of them are insane! We haven't talked about it, but did you see all the drugs they found in Carrie Fisher's system? Sad.

Sideshow loves their "low stock remaining" trick, ha. It's awesome when something goes from wait listed to in stock. After Thanos, I don't think I'll order anymore 1/4 scale from Sideshow unless they make something that really knocks my socks off. XM, Hot Toys and eventually Prime 1 (if they ever release their Superman stuff) will be the way to go. Of course I say that now, but you know how weak I am...

Yeah I'm a big fan of the Blue Album too. I dont know what it is about some music fans. When it comes to Star Wars, or movie, or book, or comic book super fans they usually are just normal people. But when it comes to some types of music super fans they sometimes get really into that whole douchebag druggy scene. Thats probably why I avoid going to certain band's concerts, I just know what kinds of fans they have. Its really sad about Carrie, but I can't say I'm too shocked. That poor woman really was hooked on that stuff most of her life.

Its the absolute worst when it goes from in-stock, then to them sending out a low stock remaining email, then to waitlist, and then back to preorder days later as they have a new batch incoming they didn't want you to know about.

We are all weak. I'm sure by SDCC I'll move on from my SS hate and they'll have something new I'll want. I hate being that weak lol.

Yeah I'm a big fan of the Blue Album too. I dont know what it is about some music fans. When it comes to Star Wars, or movie, or book, or comic book super fans they usually are just normal people. But when it comes to some types of music super fans they sometimes get really into that whole douchebag druggy scene. Thats probably why I avoid going to certain band's concerts, I just know what kinds of fans they have. Its really sad about Carrie, but I can't say I'm too shocked. That poor woman really was hooked on that stuff most of her life.

Its the absolute worst when it goes from in-stock, then to them sending out a low stock remaining email, then to waitlist, and then back to preorder days later as they have a new batch incoming they didn't want you to know about.

We are all weak. I'm sure by SDCC I'll move on from my SS hate and they'll have something new I'll want. I hate being that weak lol.

I don't know, I've met a lot of odd comic book fans at comic cons, ha ha. But yeah, I get what you're saying. The band Mastadon was the main act at one of those concerts I went to (we left after they started) and most of the fans were giant douchebags. I ran into a few of them later that night trying to pick fights with people in the street.

I'm just hoping Prime 1 shows some of the stuff they've been teasing us with at comic con! There's also a rumor that Hot Toys might be making a Greedo, I would have to get him. :p

What do you think of this Alex Ross painting? I had never seen it before and thought it was pretty cool.

B9qRYPXCYAAm4cu.jpg

I don't know, I've met a lot of odd comic book fans at comic cons, ha ha. But yeah, I get what you're saying. The band Mastadon was the main act at one of those concerts I went to (we left after they started) and most of the fans were giant douchebags. I ran into a few of them later that night trying to pick fights with people in the street.

I'm just hoping Prime 1 shows some of the stuff they've been teasing us with at comic con! There's also a rumor that Hot Toys might be making a Greedo, I would have to get him. :p

What do you think of this Alex Ross painting? I had never seen it before and thought it was pretty cool.

B9qRYPXCYAAm4cu.jpg

Yup, there's the behavior I'm talking about right there! I've seen some odd behavior from SW and comic fans but I haven't seen violence burst out at any conventions. I realize all music fans aren't like this, but so many hardcore fans are.

If you want to get deep into SW characters I think you'd have to fully switch to HT. SS will never make a Greedo PF. I'm actually shocked they made a Greedo bust.

Thats so awesome! That guy is just so far ahead of all other artists! Have you watched any of his Youtube videos he's been uploading recently?

Yup, there's the behavior I'm talking about right there! I've seen some odd behavior from SW and comic fans but I haven't seen violence burst out at any conventions. I realize all music fans aren't like this, but so many hardcore fans are.

If you want to get deep into SW characters I think you'd have to fully switch to HT. SS will never make a Greedo PF. I'm actually shocked they made a Greedo bust.

Thats so awesome! That guy is just so far ahead of all other artists! Have you watched any of his Youtube videos he's been uploading recently?

They made a lot of random characters in bust form!

I didn't realize Ross had a YouTube page, definitely going to check that out!

Ha ha: http://theforce.net/story/front/BREAKING_Han_Solo_Standalone_Loses_Directors_174031.asp

They must have finally realized no one wants to see a Han Solo standalone movie.

Ha, I saw this earlier. They really should just cancel it and make it an Obi-Wan film. Then they can spend time planning old republic movies after that!

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Since we were talking about this earlier, from XM's Facebook page:

Fans of our DC original Batman Samurai line... strap on your seat belts for we will be releasing a wave of updates. FIRST AND FOREMOST, the entire Samurai Line is now GLOBALLY available. Yes, XM can now sell and distribute this line globally!

They made a lot of random characters in bust form!

I didn't realize Ross had a YouTube page, definitely going to check that out!

Ha, I saw this earlier. They really should just cancel it and make it an Obi-Wan film. Then they can spend time planning old republic movies after that!

I so hope thats what they're doing! But apparently Han Solo was almost finished filming, and then the directors walked. LFL must have wanted to change something major about the movie at the last minute and it didn't jive with the directors at all.

Since we were talking about this earlier, from XM's Facebook page:

Fans of our DC original Batman Samurai line... strap on your seat belts for we will be releasing a wave of updates. FIRST AND FOREMOST, the entire Samurai Line is now GLOBALLY available. Yes, XM can now sell and distribute this line globally!

Wow. There it is. I wonder who is going to distribute here. If its SS that will just be another company people jump ship to order from. SS should just be a distributor and stop making stuff altogether! :p

So apparently the Vader LSF is going up for order next Thursday:

Still no word on pricing.

I so hope thats what they're doing! But apparently Han Solo was almost finished filming, and then the directors walked. LFL must have wanted to change something major about the movie at the last minute and it didn't jive with the directors at all.

Wow. There it is. I wonder who is going to distribute here. If its SS that will just be another company people jump ship to order from. SS should just be a distributor and stop making stuff altogether! :p

So apparently the Vader LSF is going up for order next Thursday:

Still no word on pricing.

Damn, that's a pretty cool statue. I'm guessing it will be at LEAST $3K. Where are our Superman and Batman LSF statues?

I doubt Sideshow will have any of the XM stuff. Big Bad Toy Store might though. I wish Sideshow would just distribute stuff. And I really really wish they'd distribute XM statutes!

Meh, I'm not going to Han Solo either way. That's where I'm putting my foot down. I hope the movie bombs, but I'm sure it will be a huge hit still. Which means Disney will recast everyone eventually.

Damn, that's a pretty cool statue. I'm guessing it will be at LEAST $3K. Where are our Superman and Batman LSF statues?

I doubt Sideshow will have any of the XM stuff. Big Bad Toy Store might though. I wish Sideshow would just distribute stuff. And I really really wish they'd distribute XM statutes!

Meh, I'm not going to Han Solo either way. That's where I'm putting my foot down. I hope the movie bombs, but I'm sure it will be a huge hit still. Which means Disney will recast everyone eventually.

I'm sure its going to be a lot more than the rest of them. I think they canned the Superman and Batman LSFs when they canned the Catwoman one. And I thought that one was all ready to go years ago. I've actually completely rethought what I'd buy in 1:2 or 1:1 over the last couple of days after continuing to stare at my P1s. If I was going to go with a 1:2 or 1:1 SW character it would actually be Boba. Not Vader, Maul, or Kylo. I say this now after realizing how much more my Superman pops more than my Batman. A dark colored 1:2 or 1:1 might look highly detailed, but at that scale I really think having a multi-colored piece makes all the difference in the world. I'm not saying I regret 1:2 Batman, but I didn't realize just how much more I was going to like Superman just because of how much it pops.

If its BBTs I hope they will at least order more XM stuff than they do other stuff. With their P1 stuff I don't even think they order more than 1 or 2 of something, and it often sells out within the first day or two after it goes up for order. I really think a big company like SS should distribute.

I've heard from so many people they won't be seeing a Han Solo movie without Harrison. I'm not going to see it in the theater, but I'm sure I'll eventually see it on Blu just because its SW. I fear once I see a trailer for this it might completely change my tune about the movie.

I'm sure its going to be a lot more than the rest of them. I think they canned the Superman and Batman LSFs when they canned the Catwoman one. And I thought that one was all ready to go years ago. I've actually completely rethought what I'd buy in 1:2 or 1:1 over the last couple of days after continuing to stare at my P1s. If I was going to go with a 1:2 or 1:1 SW character it would actually be Boba. Not Vader, Maul, or Kylo. I say this now after realizing how much more my Superman pops more than my Batman. A dark colored 1:2 or 1:1 might look highly detailed, but at that scale I really think having a multi-colored piece makes all the difference in the world. I'm not saying I regret 1:2 Batman, but I didn't realize just how much more I was going to like Superman just because of how much it pops.

If its BBTs I hope they will at least order more XM stuff than they do other stuff. With their P1 stuff I don't even think they order more than 1 or 2 of something, and it often sells out within the first day or two after it goes up for order. I really think a big company like SS should distribute.

I've heard from so many people they won't be seeing a Han Solo movie without Harrison. I'm not going to see it in the theater, but I'm sure I'll eventually see it on Blu just because its SW. I fear once I see a trailer for this it might completely change my tune about the movie.

I honestly don't even remember them having a Catwoman LSF in the works. I don't blame you, a 40 inch tall solid black statue isn't really that fun to look at. I'm really loving that you like your Superman statue more than Batman. :p

I have an idea, don't even watch the trailer so you're not tempted! I bet my friends or coworkers try to get me to go next year. I really really want that movie to bomb though.

I honestly don't even remember them having a Catwoman LSF in the works. I don't blame you, a 40 inch tall solid black statue isn't really that fun to look at. I'm really loving that you like your Superman statue more than Batman. :p

I have an idea, don't even watch the trailer so you're not tempted! I bet my friends or coworkers try to get me to go next year. I really really want that movie to bomb though.

Well I'm glad you're happy about that! :D Their Catwoman LSF actually looked really good. They had it on display at SDCC for 2 years in a row I think. Then it just dropped off the radar. They had an Indiana Jones LSF as well, but it had terrible, giant bug eyes. It looked so bad they actually pulled it off the floor mid-convention because of how poorly it was received. :LOL:

That's what I kind of want to do, but I know that it will be impossible to find anywhere online where people won't be talking about it, and I'm sure my friends will all watch it too. I want the movie to bomb too to send them a message that they shouldn't f*** with any of the Big Three!

Well I'm glad you're happy about that! :D Their Catwoman LSF actually looked really good. They had it on display at SDCC for 2 years in a row I think. Then it just dropped off the radar. They had an Indiana Jones LSF as well, but it had terrible, giant bug eyes. It looked so bad they actually pulled it off the floor mid-convention because of how poorly it was received. :LOL:

That's what I kind of want to do, but I know that it will be impossible to find anywhere online where people won't be talking about it, and I'm sure my friends will all watch it too. I want the movie to bomb too to send them a message that they shouldn't f*** with any of the Big Three!

Ha, so bad that they pulled it off the floor, that's hilarious! I feel like that happened to another company recently, but I can't remember what it was.

You know the Han Solo movie won't bomb unfortunately. All the young people who have no attachment to Harrison Ford as Han will still go. Lots of young kids are way more into TFA than the older movies. Pretty sure my nephew likes TFA and the prequels more than the OT. Special effects man!

Have you tried to sell anything lately? I'm guessing we would take about a $100 hit if we tried to sell our Kylo PFs right now. It's definitely a buyer's market and they all want everything for below retail. The only thing I've managed to sell lately for a profit was my orange lantern power battery, apparently they are hard to find now...who knew?