STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'm going to get the Batman & Harley Quinn movie Blu-Ray that was on sale somewhere but now I can't remember where :LOL:. I'll have to go look it up again. Usually I pick up a few blu-rays from Best Buy every Black Friday. I order online though, you won't catch me in any actual store that day! I'll keep an eye out for Big Bang Theory Season 10 for you. I know a lot of places throw a lot of blu-rays on their $10 or $15 sales that they don't even list that day.

30 days??? Man anyone selling a Sideshow piece a year or so out could get completely screwed if someone that bought it decides to cancel their purchase. That Facebook group sounds rough! LOL.

I'm so happy you ordered Lex! :thumbs: Sucks to hear about your Joker PF sale though. I hate having to relist auctions, everything I list now I just list it as a BIN and I require immediate payment. Good thing you gave that one guy a strike though, you must be merciless on ebay!

I didn't even really look at the sales so I couldn't tell you where it's on sale at! I don't need anything, we just get all the codes and watch them on Vudu. Cheaper that way.

I'm guessing people probably report auctions where they are further than 30 days out, what do I know though. I have to be strict on eBay, people need to learn. I remember when it started, you actually sent a money order to the person then waited for them to ship it. eBay didn't even require you to put the tracking information back then. I used to constantly mail things without tracking info (the post office used to make you pay extra for tracking). I never had a problem either. It seemed like there were less scammers back then compared to now. People have become more angry, mean, and deceitful the longer the internet has been around! Or maybe it's just the statue business where people know they can get away with requesting partial refunds for every little thing. I seriously had to give a guy a partial refund for a creased Hot Toys box...that's probably just sitting in storage somewhere as we speak. Now I usually add in the description that I won't give partial refunds for creased boxes. It's stupid I even have to do that. I can complain (and pretty sure I have already) about eBay a lot. They just don't have the customer service to monitor their site properly.

I didn't even really look at the sales so I couldn't tell you where it's on sale at! I don't need anything, we just get all the codes and watch them on Vudu. Cheaper that way.

I'm guessing people probably report auctions where they are further than 30 days out, what do I know though. I have to be strict on eBay, people need to learn. I remember when it started, you actually sent a money order to the person then waited for them to ship it. eBay didn't even require you to put the tracking information back then. I used to constantly mail things without tracking info (the post office used to make you pay extra for tracking). I never had a problem either. It seemed like there were less scammers back then compared to now. People have become more angry, mean, and deceitful the longer the internet has been around! Or maybe it's just the statue business where people know they can get away with requesting partial refunds for every little thing. I seriously had to give a guy a partial refund for a creased Hot Toys box...that's probably just sitting in storage somewhere as we speak. Now I usually add in the description that I won't give partial refunds for creased boxes. It's stupid I even have to do that. I can complain (and pretty sure I have already) about eBay a lot. They just don't have the customer service to monitor their site properly.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about your digital movie scheme there :LOL:. I really should find someone to split an account with, the only codes I ever redeem are the Disney ones for Disney Movie Rewards. But then again I rarely buy anything other than superhero movies anyways lol.

I used to see auctions for preorders way out there, but I haven't even been paying attention anymore. I remember the money order way too but that's when I got burned for $300 15+ years ago. At least as a customer I feel safer with Paypal. As a seller that's when I start to worry about getting scammed. I would have been so livid about the guy asking for a partial refund for a bent box that I probably would have just told him to send the whole thing back just to make him go through the hassle of having to ship it back. I hope you at least blocked him after that!

Speaking of eBay I wanted to tell you I found a guy selling recast Sideshow, XM and Prime 1 stuff recently. He does include the word recast or custom in the title eventually, but he doesn't make it bold or anything, and some of the auctions use actual XM, SS and P1 pics. He also is supposedly selling some authentic statues as well, but there is no way I'd trust those auctions. He is located in China (no surprise) but I wanted to give you a heads up.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about your digital movie scheme there :LOL:. I really should find someone to split an account with, the only codes I ever redeem are the Disney ones for Disney Movie Rewards. But then again I rarely buy anything other than superhero movies anyways lol.

I used to see auctions for preorders way out there, but I haven't even been paying attention anymore. I remember the money order way too but that's when I got burned for $300 15+ years ago. At least as a customer I feel safer with Paypal. As a seller that's when I start to worry about getting scammed. I would have been so livid about the guy asking for a partial refund for a bent box that I probably would have just told him to send the whole thing back just to make him go through the hassle of having to ship it back. I hope you at least blocked him after that!

Speaking of eBay I wanted to tell you I found a guy selling recast Sideshow, XM and Prime 1 stuff recently. He does include the word recast or custom in the title eventually, but he doesn't make it bold or anything, and some of the auctions use actual XM, SS and P1 pics. He also is supposedly selling some authentic statues as well, but there is no way I'd trust those auctions. He is located in China (no surprise) but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Do you have a Disney Movies Anywhere account? You may automatically have one since you are signed up for Disney Movie Rewards. You should go check because they are getting rid of Disney Movies Anywhere and migrating it over to Movies Anywhere. So you should sign up for Movies Anywhere and transfer your movies before you lose them!

Yep, I definitely blocked him. Anytime I come across a nitpicker I block them. If someone sends me a question and uses the word perfect then I'll block them, ha. I can tell when people will be trouble. I forgot that happened to you. Paypal is definitely better. I just never got burned with money orders so I feel like people were more honest.

Thanks! I think the rule of thumb is to never order from anyone in China. Japan and Singapore are usually safe. I've ordered an XM statue from a toy store in the Phillipines before too.

That Batman statue cost me $73 to ship, these big statues are ridiculous. Now I'm questioning if I want to go through the hassle of selling some of these things. Batman is barely worth $73 with it's ES of 1,000,000. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Do you have a Disney Movies Anywhere account? You may automatically have one since you are signed up for Disney Movie Rewards. You should go check because they are getting rid of Disney Movies Anywhere and migrating it over to Movies Anywhere. So you should sign up for Movies Anywhere and transfer your movies before you lose them!

Yep, I definitely blocked him. Anytime I come across a nitpicker I block them. If someone sends me a question and uses the word perfect then I'll block them, ha. I can tell when people will be trouble. I forgot that happened to you. Paypal is definitely better. I just never got burned with money orders so I feel like people were more honest.

Thanks! I think the rule of thumb is to never order from anyone in China. Japan and Singapore are usually safe. I've ordered an XM statue from a toy store in the Phillipines before too.

That Batman statue cost me $73 to ship, these big statues are ridiculous. Now I'm questioning if I want to go through the hassle of selling some of these things. Batman is barely worth $73 with it's ES of 1,000,000. :p

Whoa! I'm now learning all of those DMR's I redeemed also automatically got me a Disney Movies Anywhere account and now I'm already going to lose the Digital movies I didn't even know I had! :rofl: I wonder if I already opened one of those Movies Anywhere accounts, I actually just got an email from Warners today with a survey about it. It sounded kind of familiar.

I need to be stronger like you with the block button! I can tell when people are going to be trouble but then I just hope they won't buy it instead of just blocking them like I should.

I know China is the counterfeit capital of the world, but I usually just avoid the whole Asian region just because shipping prices are insane from over there.

Ha! That was the first PF that I bought and up to that time I think that thing was the greatest thing I'd ever owned lol. Did you get anything for it? That sucks shipping was so high. When the EX first sold out they were going for $800 on eBay! Now you can snag an EX for near retail, maybe even under.

Edit: Okay, I just setup a Movies Anywhere account. I feel cool now lol. I also see 5 movies on there I didn't ever buy o_O. I hope I don't get charged for this s***.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Whoa! I'm now learning all of those DMR's I redeemed also automatically got me a Disney Movies Anywhere account and now I'm already going to lose the Digital movies I didn't even know I had! :rofl: I wonder if I already opened one of those Movies Anywhere accounts, I actually just got an email from Warners today with a survey about it. It sounded kind of familiar.

I need to be stronger like you with the block button! I can tell when people are going to be trouble but then I just hope they won't buy it instead of just blocking them like I should.

I know China is the counterfeit capital of the world, but I usually just avoid the whole Asian region just because shipping prices are insane from over there.

Ha! That was the first PF that I bought and up to that time I think that thing was the greatest thing I'd ever owned lol. Did you get anything for it? That sucks shipping was so high. When the EX first sold out they were going for $800 on eBay! Now you can snag an EX for near retail, maybe even under.

Edit: Okay, I just setup a Movies Anywhere account. I feel cool now lol. I also see 5 movies on there I didn't ever buy o_O. I hope I don't get charged for this s***.

You get 5 free movies for signing up! Now just link it to your Disney Movies Anywhere account. I’m pretty sure they just made me one when I was using my rewards so you probably have one too. If not, you may just be able to use the codes again in your Movies Anywhere account. Now that DMA is gone, I have to enter the code at DMR to get the rewards then again on Vudu to get the digital copy. Twice is way too much work. :p

Not going to lie, that Batman PF is pretty badass. It’s heavy as can be too! I got some for it, but not even close to retail. Didn’t help that the cape had a tiny chip. I remember the EX going for insane amounts at first. The Green Lantern EX was expensive back then too. Now people realize if they just wait another version of the character will come along eventually. There weren’t all these other companies back then.

• Thanks
You get 5 free movies for signing up! Now just link it to your Disney Movies Anywhere account. I’m pretty sure they just made me one when I was using my rewards so you probably have one too. If not, you may just be able to use the codes again in your Movies Anywhere account. Now that DMA is gone, I have to enter the code at DMR to get the rewards then again on Vudu to get the digital copy. Twice is way too much work. :p

Not going to lie, that Batman PF is pretty badass. It’s heavy as can be too! I got some for it, but not even close to retail. Didn’t help that the cape had a tiny chip. I remember the EX going for insane amounts at first. The Green Lantern EX was expensive back then too. Now people realize if they just wait another version of the character will come along eventually. There weren’t all these other companies back then.

Oh good, I thought for a second I bought some and didn't realize how I did it :LOL:. I linked my Disney Anywhere account as well as Vudu, ITunes, and a couple others. I'll probably never use this anyways but I figured its best to save the movies in case some day I decide to catch up to the digital age and watch my movies that way. Do you buy stuff with your DMR points? I am a movie poster collector and I have gotten some nice ones from them. Their Force Awakens one can be resold for $50+ on eBay. When it first came out you could get almost $300 for it.

I still like the first Green Lantern PF for some reason. Even more than their new one. Someday I may rebuy a Batman PF just because of how badass that thing was. If I do it won't be for at least a few years down the road though. Maybe by then they'll be going for under $100 lol.

Oh good, I thought for a second I bought some and didn't realize how I did it :LOL:. I linked my Disney Anywhere account as well as Vudu, ITunes, and a couple others. I'll probably never use this anyways but I figured its best to save the movies in case some day I decide to catch up to the digital age and watch my movies that way. Do you buy stuff with your DMR points? I am a movie poster collector and I have gotten some nice ones from them. Their Force Awakens one can be resold for $50+ on eBay. When it first came out you could get almost $300 for it.

I still like the first Green Lantern PF for some reason. Even more than their new one. Someday I may rebuy a Batman PF just because of how badass that thing was. If I do it won't be for at least a few years down the road though. Maybe by then they'll be going for under $100 lol.

Do you actually have a Vudu account? I haven't used my DMR points in a while. I had a ton of them saved up, but I didn't log in for 90 days at one point so I lost them. It's so stupid they do that to you. That's crazy you can resell their poster. What's the difference between theirs and the ones you can get from any other poster company?

The first Green Lantern PF was cool, although it only looked good from certain angles. Head on it looked kind of silly and it also had to be up on a higher shelf. I don't like when you have to go through all that effort just to make a statue display well. Plus it was too small. I'm sure the early DC stuff will be like those early Star Wars statues that sell for cheap. It's not like there will ever be a shortage on the main ones that they over produced either.

Do you actually have a Vudu account? I haven't used my DMR points in a while. I had a ton of them saved up, but I didn't log in for 90 days at one point so I lost them. It's so stupid they do that to you. That's crazy you can resell their poster. What's the difference between theirs and the ones you can get from any other poster company?

The first Green Lantern PF was cool, although it only looked good from certain angles. Head on it looked kind of silly and it also had to be up on a higher shelf. I don't like when you have to go through all that effort just to make a statue display well. Plus it was too small. I'm sure the early DC stuff will be like those early Star Wars statues that sell for cheap. It's not like there will ever be a shortage on the main ones that they over produced either.

Apparently I did have a Vudu account. I don't know why I had one though lol. I hate how Disney takes away DMR points when you don't log in. Its really best not to add them if possible until you're ready to get something. Posters you get at a store are all 24x36 or smaller and are single sided. Official movie posters that you see at the movie theater are 27x40 and are double sided the vast majority of the time. That means instead of having a plain white backing there is actually a reverse image of the front printed on the back. They do this for movie poster lightboxes so when light shines through it makes the whole poster look like its lit up. It doesn't have the same effect if the backing is plain white. Also authentic movie posters are not for sale at any physical store they all come directly from the movie studio. So the only way you can get them is from DMR, eBay or a couple online stores. Actually there are quite a few things you can get from DMR that you can resell for profit because they are only available at DMR. Its usually stuff from the collectibles section of their site, I think there were some statues they had that ended up being worth quite a lot.

I guess at least its good to know there will be multiple versions of the super popular characters. Even only a few years ago the first Vader and Boba PFs were worth quite a bit, now they're worth next to nothing. If I ever get all flustered by missing a super popular character just remind me there will be another one down the road.

Apparently I did have a Vudu account. I don't know why I had one though lol. I hate how Disney takes away DMR points when you don't log in. Its really best not to add them if possible until you're ready to get something. Posters you get at a store are all 24x36 or smaller and are single sided. Official movie posters that you see at the movie theater are 27x40 and are double sided the vast majority of the time. That means instead of having a plain white backing there is actually a reverse image of the front printed on the back. They do this for movie poster lightboxes so when light shines through it makes the whole poster look like its lit up. It doesn't have the same effect if the backing is plain white. Also authentic movie posters are not for sale at any physical store they all come directly from the movie studio. So the only way you can get them is from DMR, eBay or a couple online stores. Actually there are quite a few things you can get from DMR that you can resell for profit because they are only available at DMR. Its usually stuff from the collectibles section of their site, I think there were some statues they had that ended up being worth quite a lot.

I guess at least its good to know there will be multiple versions of the super popular characters. Even only a few years ago the first Vader and Boba PFs were worth quite a bit, now they're worth next to nothing. If I ever get all flustered by missing a super popular character just remind me there will be another one down the road.

There are lots of poster stores online that sell 27x40 posters though. The DMR ones aren't the authentic two sided ones are they? I can't remember. I've only gotten one poster from them before.

I'm still surprised SS hasn't done a second Batman, Joker, and HQ. For a while there they were pumping out DC statues and neglecting the other licenses, now it seems like they are all about Star Wars and Marvel...which makes sense based on movie popularity.

Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I just realized that's barely over a month away. Ugh!

There are lots of poster stores online that sell 27x40 posters though. The DMR ones aren't the authentic two sided ones are they? I can't remember. I've only gotten one poster from them before.

I'm still surprised SS hasn't done a second Batman, Joker, and HQ. For a while there they were pumping out DC statues and neglecting the other licenses, now it seems like they are all about Star Wars and Marvel...which makes sense based on movie popularity.

Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I just realized that's barely over a month away. Ugh!

Yeah there are, but not all 27x40s are authentic. Allposters is one that sells a bunch of 27x40's but most of theirs are reprints. Movieposter.com is where I buy most of mine. The DMR ones are all authentic 2 sided posters. Occasionally studios do produce single sided posters as well, but those are a lot less common since the 90's. I've got 7 posters from DMR I think; National Treasure, Iron Man 3, Thor 2 (both of which I ordered before seeing the movies :facepalm:), The Winter Soldier, The Force Awakens, Rogue One and GotG Vol 2. All were double sided.

Yeah you're right that does make sense. The reviews for Justice League are coming out now and it looks like WB/DC is going to have another uphill battle on their hands. I'm still going to see this movie but my excitement for it is starting to dwindle a bit. If I end up not liking this movie I'm going to end up putting the blame completely on Whedon :LOL:.

Ugh. That's so soon. My sister and her kids are actually going to be away until sometime in January so I'm going to have some extra time to shop for them. I'll probably start some general XMAS shopping sometime this weekend. But I have a feeling I'm not going to buy anything and just save the money towards Black Friday shopping for myself :rofl:.

Yeah there are, but not all 27x40s are authentic. Allposters is one that sells a bunch of 27x40's but most of theirs are reprints. Movieposter.com is where I buy most of mine. The DMR ones are all authentic 2 sided posters. Occasionally studios do produce single sided posters as well, but those are a lot less common since the 90's. I've got 7 posters from DMR I think; National Treasure, Iron Man 3, Thor 2 (both of which I ordered before seeing the movies :facepalm:), The Winter Soldier, The Force Awakens, Rogue One and GotG Vol 2. All were double sided.

Yeah you're right that does make sense. The reviews for Justice League are coming out now and it looks like WB/DC is going to have another uphill battle on their hands. I'm still going to see this movie but my excitement for it is starting to dwindle a bit. If I end up not liking this movie I'm going to end up putting the blame completely on Whedon :LOL:.

Ugh. That's so soon. My sister and her kids are actually going to be away until sometime in January so I'm going to have some extra time to shop for them. I'll probably start some general XMAS shopping sometime this weekend. But I have a feeling I'm not going to buy anything and just save the money towards Black Friday shopping for myself :rofl:.

I see. When Man of Steel came out, my friend's brother worked at the movie theater and he saved the poster for me...then I saw the movie and told him to just throw it away. :p WB should just sell the DC movie rights to Disney already. I know you don't like the MCU movies, but I guarantee the fans (me included) would like the DC movies a lot more if Disney was making them!

I'm not surprised Justice League is getting mixed reviews. That's okay, like BvS I'm not expecting anything. I'm honestly more excited about Punisher being released on Friday. That's pretty sad considering my favorite character is going to be in the new movie. If I'm disappointed I will just read those trades I got to make myself feel better.

Buying for yourself is much more important, ha. My brother's family is also going to be gone until January, but they want to do Christmas with me before they leave so I need to have presents by the 15th! My oldest nephew is a Lego/Star Wars fanatic so he's easy and fun to shop for. He says he wants a TIE fighter for Christmas, which one should I get?

I see. When Man of Steel came out, my friend's brother worked at the movie theater and he saved the poster for me...then I saw the movie and told him to just throw it away. :p WB should just sell the DC movie rights to Disney already. I know you don't like the MCU movies, but I guarantee the fans (me included) would like the DC movies a lot more if Disney was making them!

I'm not surprised Justice League is getting mixed reviews. That's okay, like BvS I'm not expecting anything. I'm honestly more excited about Punisher being released on Friday. That's pretty sad considering my favorite character is going to be in the new movie. If I'm disappointed I will just read those trades I got to make myself feel better.

Buying for yourself is much more important, ha. My brother's family is also going to be gone until January, but they want to do Christmas with me before they leave so I need to have presents by the 15th! My oldest nephew is a Lego/Star Wars fanatic so he's easy and fun to shop for. He says he wants a TIE fighter for Christmas, which one should I get?

OMG that's terrible! :rofl: I actually have the MoS poster on my wall right now! It took me a good 3 years before I fully loved the movie. I went back and forth on it for a long time mainly because I thought the action and destruction was a little too over the top. But after awhile I thought it worked perfectly for the movie's story. I still don't look as Superman as being "dark" though. He does save people in the movie, its not like he's going around murdering the people of Metropolis :p. And I've seen a lot of people complaining about him killing Zod, but doesn't he kill Zod in the comics? Didn't he kill Zod in Superman II?

They seem to be a little more favorable than BvS. It seems different people like different parts or characters but there isn't a lot of love for the movie as a whole. I can't wait to discuss this movie once we both see it, I'm going to try to see it by this weekend. I hope Superman turns out the way you want him too. I'm definitely not against a lighter tone for him, but if the movie isn't that great I'll just go watch BvS with my "dark" Superman to make me feel better :p.

Oh man that's kind of a drag. That gives you a month from today. How old is your oldest nephew? Is he capable of putting Legos together himself? If so there is a really awesome Ultimate Collectors Series TIE that is like $200. Otherwise I'm not sure what other TIEs are out there currently. There is probably a TFA one still available.

I went and got the Rogue One poster off of Disney Movie Rewards. :wacky:

YES!!! Excellent choice! That's one of my favorite SW ones I've got, the colors are really awesome on it.

OMG that's terrible! :rofl: I actually have the MoS poster on my wall right now! It took me a good 3 years before I fully loved the movie. I went back and forth on it for a long time mainly because I thought the action and destruction was a little too over the top. But after awhile I thought it worked perfectly for the movie's story. I still don't look as Superman as being "dark" though. He does save people in the movie, its not like he's going around murdering the people of Metropolis :p. And I've seen a lot of people complaining about him killing Zod, but doesn't he kill Zod in the comics? Didn't he kill Zod in Superman II?

They seem to be a little more favorable than BvS. It seems different people like different parts or characters but there isn't a lot of love for the movie as a whole. I can't wait to discuss this movie once we both see it, I'm going to try to see it by this weekend. I hope Superman turns out the way you want him too. I'm definitely not against a lighter tone for him, but if the movie isn't that great I'll just go watch BvS with my "dark" Superman to make me feel better :p.

Oh man that's kind of a drag. That gives you a month from today. How old is your oldest nephew? Is he capable of putting Legos together himself? If so there is a really awesome Ultimate Collectors Series TIE that is like $200. Otherwise I'm not sure what other TIEs are out there currently. There is probably a TFA one still available.

YES!!! Excellent choice! That's one of my favorite SW ones I've got, the colors are really awesome on it.

Yeah, I guess he does kill him in Superman II. But he doesn't snap his neck on screen so it doesn't seem as crazy, ha. I honestly don't know about the comics, I've never read any Zod stories because I always found him uninteresting. I didn't really have a problem with him killing Zod in MoS. There was a lot of other stuff I disliked about it!

I'll probably go to Justice League tomorrow. At least that's the plan right now. I have no excitement for it...although I wasn't that excited for Thor either. I'm super excited for Star Wars still!

My oldest nephew can do Legos by himself, but I'm definitely not spending $200 on a Lego for him! I'll probably get him the black/red FO TIE Fighter. I would rather get him Poe's sweet black/orange X-Wing, but he said he wants a TIE fighter.

Do you have the prequel movie posters? I guess those would be next on my list.

Yeah, I guess he does kill him in Superman II. But he doesn't snap his neck on screen so it doesn't seem as crazy, ha. I honestly don't know about the comics, I've never read any Zod stories because I always found him uninteresting. I didn't really have a problem with him killing Zod in MoS. There was a lot of other stuff I disliked about it!

I'll probably go to Justice League tomorrow. At least that's the plan right now. I have no excitement for it...although I wasn't that excited for Thor either. I'm super excited for Star Wars still!

My oldest nephew can do Legos by himself, but I'm definitely not spending $200 on a Lego for him! I'll probably get him the black/red FO TIE Fighter. I would rather get him Poe's sweet black/orange X-Wing, but he said he wants a TIE fighter.

Do you have the prequel movie posters? I guess those would be next on my list.

The neck snap is the most awesome thing ever! :p He even let out that loud scream afterwards because he felt so conflicted about what he'd just done. I think he pretty much had to kill him though, there was nowhere he could jailed Zod.

I definitely still have some excitement for it. I mean its Justice League afterall! I'm still completely spoiler free, I've just been reading reviews to see how people are reacting to the tonal changes. I'd really be okay with a lighter Superman just as long as the movie is good. But I still think Supes should kind of be acting "dark" when it comes to Batman. I mean 20 mins before getting killed by Doomsday he was almost killed by Batman. I hope they don't have Supes be all buddy-buddy with Batman right away, hopefully they'll save that for the end. I'm also starting to think even if they do make these movies all light like Marvel there is still a possibility I'll be okay with that because I am a way bigger fan of the DC characters than Marvel. I'll probably be somewhat happy with Batman and Superman no matter what they put on screen. But if this movie doesn't do well I think Affleck will drop out of being Batman ever again.

I used to have Poe's X-Wing, that was an awesome set! You should at least get that for yourself.;)

The only authentic one I have is from ROTS. My TPM one is a store bought poster I bought way before I was into collecting posters. The only SW movie I don't have some type of poster for is AOTC.

The neck snap is the most awesome thing ever! :p He even let out that loud scream afterwards because he felt so conflicted about what he'd just done. I think he pretty much had to kill him though, there was nowhere he could jailed Zod.

I definitely still have some excitement for it. I mean its Justice League afterall! I'm still completely spoiler free, I've just been reading reviews to see how people are reacting to the tonal changes. I'd really be okay with a lighter Superman just as long as the movie is good. But I still think Supes should kind of be acting "dark" when it comes to Batman. I mean 20 mins before getting killed by Doomsday he was almost killed by Batman. I hope they don't have Supes be all buddy-buddy with Batman right away, hopefully they'll save that for the end. I'm also starting to think even if they do make these movies all light like Marvel there is still a possibility I'll be okay with that because I am a way bigger fan of the DC characters than Marvel. I'll probably be somewhat happy with Batman and Superman no matter what they put on screen. But if this movie doesn't do well I think Affleck will drop out of being Batman ever again.

I used to have Poe's X-Wing, that was an awesome set! You should at least get that for yourself.;)

The only authentic one I have is from ROTS. My TPM one is a store bought poster I bought way before I was into collecting posters. The only SW movie I don't have some type of poster for is AOTC.

There really wasn't anything he could do about Zod. So what happened to all of the people with Zod? Were they not Kryptonians as well? That always confused me.

I love DC and just want good DC movies. It frustrates me to no end that the Marvel movies are so much more enjoyable to me. Sigh. At least the Flash TV show has been decent this season. Yeah, I can't imagine Superman and Batman will be buddies. But really, who would want to be buddies with Ben Affleck?

Why did you sell it? And you know I have no interest in Legos. If you didn't keep it, you know there's no way I would.

Is it because Anakin and Padme are featured prominently on that poster and their romance in that movie may very well be the worst part of any Star Wars movie made so far?

• Thanks
There really wasn't anything he could do about Zod. So what happened to all of the people with Zod? Were they not Kryptonians as well? That always confused me.

I love DC and just want good DC movies. It frustrates me to no end that the Marvel movies are so much more enjoyable to me. Sigh. At least the Flash TV show has been decent this season. Yeah, I can't imagine Superman and Batman will be buddies. But really, who would want to be buddies with Ben Affleck?

Why did you sell it? And you know I have no interest in Legos. If you didn't keep it, you know there's no way I would.

Is it because Anakin and Padme are featured prominently on that poster and their romance in that movie may very well be the worst part of any Star Wars movie made so far?

Are you talking about Faora and all those other characters? They all got sucked into that black hole that was created when they crashed the ship Clark arrived in into Zod's ship. I think they are technically still alive out in the universe somewhere.

The Flash TV show sounds kind of like a lame consolation prize :p. I hope you can at least get some entertainment out of JL. I already got my R-rated Batman movie that I thought I'd never get with the BvS Ultimate Edition. Plus I even got Superman and Wonder Woman in that movie on top of it! So I should probably be extremely happy already and I should also be happy they are continuing to move forward with the DCEU after that. Ha! At least I think Ben Affleck is a good actor. I realize if I got hung up on how many celebrity douchebags there are I'd end up hating probably most of Hollywood and would never be able to enjoy any movies. :LOL: Plus you never now they could end up casting someone even worse than Affleck next time.

Well you know how I am with Legos. Its probably for the best you don't buy it either, unless you can plan on somewhere to put it ahead of time.

Ha Ha! Well AotC is my least favorite SW movie and I only have so much wall space so yeah... That and I really don't need that romance front and center on any of my walls :rofl:.

• Thanks
Are you talking about Faora and all those other characters? They all got sucked into that black hole that was created when they crashed the ship Clark arrived in into Zod's ship. I think they are technically still alive out in the universe somewhere.

The Flash TV show sounds kind of like a lame consolation prize :p. I hope you can at least get some entertainment out of JL. I already got my R-rated Batman movie that I thought I'd never get with the BvS Ultimate Edition. Plus I even got Superman and Wonder Woman in that movie on top of it! So I should probably be extremely happy already and I should also be happy they are continuing to move forward with the DCEU after that. Ha! At least I think Ben Affleck is a good actor. I realize if I got hung up on how many celebrity douchebags there are I'd end up hating probably most of Hollywood and would never be able to enjoy any movies. :LOL: Plus you never now they could end up casting someone even worse than Affleck next time.

Well you know how I am with Legos. Its probably for the best you don't buy it either, unless you can plan on somewhere to put it ahead of time.

Ha Ha! Well AotC is my least favorite SW movie and I only have so much wall space so yeah... That and I really don't need that romance front and center on any of my walls :rofl:.

Oh is that what happened? I honestly zoned out at one point in the theater because the constant, Michael Bay like action got boring. I actually almost left...

Well we're planning on going to the Justice League tonight at 6:30, I will report back later tonight or tomorrow. True, there are so many celebrities I can't stand in real life.

AotC is your least favorite? I actually liked that movie a lot minus the romance part. Of course Obi-Wan is one of my favorite characters and he had his own side story going on which I enjoyed. Plus the battle at the end is amazing. I can't tell you how many times I rewound and watched the part where all the Jedis charged into battle. I was so fascinated by Jedis when I was younger and there was only one...Luke (after Obi-Wan died obviously). I got so excited during all the Jedi scenes in the theater, especially in TPM at the very start when Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan come out of that poison gas filled room.

Lou, did you and your wife ever finish Stranger Things 2?

Oh is that what happened? I honestly zoned out at one point in the theater because the constant, Michael Bay like action got boring. I actually almost left...

Well we're planning on going to the Justice League tonight at 6:30, I will report back later tonight or tomorrow. True, there are so many celebrities I can't stand in real life.

AotC is your least favorite? I actually liked that movie a lot minus the romance part. Of course Obi-Wan is one of my favorite characters and he had his own side story going on which I enjoyed. Plus the battle at the end is amazing. I can't tell you how many times I rewound and watched the part where all the Jedis charged into battle. I was so fascinated by Jedis when I was younger and there was only one...Luke (after Obi-Wan died obviously). I got so excited during all the Jedi scenes in the theater, especially in TPM at the very start when Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan come out of that poison gas filled room.

Lou, did you and your wife ever finish Stranger Things 2?

The Michael Bay like action was the largest issue I originally had with the movie, but I'm so happy I was finally able to move past it. I actually really enjoy all of the action scenes now. Hans' music during all of the action scenes is so epic on top of it!

I just saw on the forums there is a rumor that Jake Gyllenhaal is going to replace Ben Affleck as Batman.

Oh I still love AotC! It just happens to be my least favorite SW movie. When you have so many movies in a series one has to be your least favorite unfortunately. But there is a lot to like in that movie, especially the Jedi arena battle, Obi-Wan vs Jango and Yoda busting out his lightsaber. The crowd went insane at that part in my theater! But that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan scene from TPM when they emerge out of the poison gas is one my all-time favorite SW scenes!

• Thanks
The Michael Bay like action was the largest issue I originally had with the movie, but I'm so happy I was finally able to move past it. I actually really enjoy all of the action scenes now. Hans' music during all of the action scenes is so epic on top of it!

I just saw on the forums there is a rumor that Jake Gyllenhaal is going to replace Ben Affleck as Batman.

Oh I still love AotC! It just happens to be my least favorite SW movie. When you have so many movies in a series one has to be your least favorite unfortunately. But there is a lot to like in that movie, especially the Jedi arena battle, Obi-Wan vs Jango and Yoda busting out his lightsaber. The crowd went insane at that part in my theater! But that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan scene from TPM when they emerge out of the poison gas is one my all-time favorite SW scenes!

Maybe one day when I'm in a good mood, I will attempt to watch Man of Steel again. But I don't think I can get past the whole Lois knows who he is before she even meets him part.

Meh, those are just rumors. I've also been hearing rumors for a year that Affleck was quitting Batman. Really they just need to reboot already and cast a younger Batman. Enough with this extremely dark, Dark Knight Returns timeline we're stuck in. And keep Snyder away forever! :p Why couldn't they at least make the costumes look good for Justice League? I mean how hard would it have been, ugh.

Okay, glad you like all of those scenes at least! To me, TPM has the least redeeming qualities overall. While the pod race is cool, it's extremely silly and pointless. I basically like the beginning and the end of the movie, the rest is kind of forgettable. TLJ better be awesome because TFA has been slowly sliding down my Star Wars rankings list.

• Thanks