STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, so you need to be drunk to enjoy Sideshow pieces?

I did cancel it when they sent out a 10-month delay e-mail over a year ago. I didn't want them holding on to my money that long plus they gave me my NRD back. He is Superman's #1 villain and there's next to nothing out there for 1/4 Superman stuff. Sigh. Decisions decisions!

Maybe you do. The next time I get drunk I'll make sure to browse the Sideshow website.

I'm glad you got your NRD back. Well, I don't know what to tell you there. If you still want to keep your 1/4 Supes you probably will want to get some villains for him especially since they don't make that many. But if you just want to collect 1/3 Superman stuff maybe Prime 1 will make a 1/3 Lex. Maybe since you've already have your Darkseid boxed up that could be a sign you don't want anymore Sideshow stuff? Or maybe it means you were just waiting for another Superman villain. I'm just glad I don't have to make this decision :p.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Maybe you do. The next time I get drunk I'll make sure to browse the Sideshow website.

I'm glad you got your NRD back. Well, I don't know what to tell you there. If you still want to keep your 1/4 Supes you probably will want to get some villains for him especially since they don't make that many. But if you just want to collect 1/3 Superman stuff maybe Prime 1 will make a 1/3 Lex. Maybe since you've already have your Darkseid boxed up that could be a sign you don't want anymore Sideshow stuff? Or maybe it means you were just waiting for another Superman villain. I'm just glad I don't have to make this decision :p.

Don't do that, you'll probably end up ordering a bunch of stuff! Drunk shopping is not a good thing. There were two occasions where I had blu-rays show up in the mail that I didn't remember ordering. Good thing that's all they were.

Well the problem with the Darkseid is he's just too small. If he were 4 inches taller I'd be fine with him. I may order Lex, I'm so weak. I think I'm going to sell all of my Marvel statues and just have a Daredevil collection. It's time to start focusing my collection down instead of being all over the place! Although I might make a Wolverine besta too...or just keep his statue on my dresser in my room. Because I'm a grown up. Do you have collectibles in your bedroom?

Not a statue or figure, but I did get this in the mail yesterday and I'm pretty excited. :)

24406496848_27737597be_k.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Don't do that, you'll probably end up ordering a bunch of stuff! Drunk shopping is not a good thing. There were two occasions where I had blu-rays show up in the mail that I didn't remember ordering. Good thing that's all they were.

Well the problem with the Darkseid is he's just too small. If he were 4 inches taller I'd be fine with him. I may order Lex, I'm so weak. I think I'm going to sell all of my Marvel statues and just have a Daredevil collection. It's time to start focusing my collection down instead of being all over the place! Although I might make a Wolverine besta too...or just keep his statue on my dresser in my room. Because I'm a grown up. Do you have collectibles in your bedroom?

Not a statue or figure, but I did get this in the mail yesterday and I'm pretty excited. :)

24406496848_27737597be_k.jpg

I've already done that in the past. Luckily I don't think I've ever spent more than $300 or so on drunk online shopping :LOL:. Although I do try to sell stuff on eBay to drunk statue collectors. You'll know it happens when you get a random sale at like 4 in the morning. You just know someone poor dude was online after a few too many and made himself and impulse decision!

I see the EX of Lex is listed with a Low Stock warning :ohno:. I'm such a sucker for that and even more for Sideshow's fake sellout crap. If I see a piece I want has come back in stock from either being sold out or on waitlist I am 50% more likely to order it. If P1 Noel Batman ever comes back in stock when I have funds it could be a dangerous situation for me.

I have all of my DC stuff in my bedroom. I don't want to display collectibles in the living room so I'm keeping stuff to either my bedroom or my den.

Whoa! Awesome haul! :thumbs: Where did you order those from?

• Thanks
I've already done that in the past. Luckily I don't think I've ever spent more than $300 or so on drunk online shopping :LOL:. Although I do try to sell stuff on eBay to drunk statue collectors. You'll know it happens when you get a random sale at like 4 in the morning. You just know someone poor dude was online after a few too many and made himself and impulse decision!

I see the EX of Lex is listed with a Low Stock warning :ohno:. I'm such a sucker for that and even more for Sideshow's fake sellout crap. If I see a piece I want has come back in stock from either being sold out or on waitlist I am 50% more likely to order it. If P1 Noel Batman ever comes back in stock when I have funds it could be a dangerous situation for me.

I have all of my DC stuff in my bedroom. I don't want to display collectibles in the living room so I'm keeping stuff to either my bedroom or my den.

Whoa! Awesome haul! :thumbs: Where did you order those from?

Yeah, I feel like most all of my statues sell in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping. I never really thought about it being drunk people. I just assumed it was tired people doing impulse buying late at night.

Isn't that Noel Batman basically in the same pose as the new Justice League one you don't like? :p

Really? I try to keep all my stuff out in the living room because that's where I usually hang out and want to be able to see it! Plus don't you want to show it off?

I got them on eBay. I had been looking for someone selling the whole run because a couple of those trades sell for $50+ individually since they're no longer in print. I'm sure they'll re-release them now that I bought those, ha. Although I didn't pay that much so it would probably cost the same.

• Thanks
Yeah, I feel like most all of my statues sell in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping. I never really thought about it being drunk people. I just assumed it was tired people doing impulse buying late at night.

Isn't that Noel Batman basically in the same pose as the new Justice League one you don't like? :p

Really? I try to keep all my stuff out in the living room because that's where I usually hang out and want to be able to see it! Plus don't you want to show it off?

I got them on eBay. I had been looking for someone selling the whole run because a couple of those trades sell for $50+ individually since they're no longer in print. I'm sure they'll re-release them now that I bought those, ha. Although I didn't pay that much so it would probably cost the same.

Those people are totally wasted!

Ha! I guess it kind of is. He at least has his arms raised though so they aren't hanging down by his sides making him look like he should be carrying grocery bags.

Yes and no. I guess I like to choose who I show my stuff off too. But a big thing is I want to have it in a room that I can lock so I can make sure they are safe if someone brings their stupid kids over :LOL:. I think if one of my pieces ever broke I'd be done with collecting.

$50 a piece! I guess I never realized trades could sell for that much. Especially ones that are regular sized.

• Thanks
I don' know about you guys, but I've been obsessed with TLJ reaction vids lately, Lol!

I' hoping to see JL opening night, but it depends if my wife works or not. We are in Yakima ATM for state volleyball tournament and will have a chance to sneak away to see the new Thor movie. I keep hearing good things. And, I just like Hemsworth, !

Adam, I was ready to order the XM Boba, but I'm going to see if I can get a better deal. Your guy has been very helpful tho.

I don' know about you guys, but I've been obsessed with TLJ reaction vids lately, Lol!

I' hoping to see JL opening night, but it depends if my wife works or not. We are in Yakima ATM for state volleyball tournament and will have a chance to sneak away to see the new Thor movie. I keep hearing good things. And, I just like Hemsworth, !

Adam, I was ready to order the XM Boba, but I'm going to see if I can get a better deal. Your guy has been very helpful tho.

I don't really dig the reaction vids for the TLJ trailer for one reason. I can't stand the way all of these people are clapping like trained seals when they see that porg that makes that screaming sound. I already cringe when I see that, but watching these people losing their minds for that stupid thing just infuriates me into a massive rage mode. I love absolutely everything else about the trailer, but these people must be stopped! :rofl:

I keep hearing good things about Thor as well. I'm still not seeing it at the theater but I am more excited for it than I was the latest Spider-Man movie.

Those people are totally wasted!

Ha! I guess it kind of is. He at least has his arms raised though so they aren't hanging down by his sides making him look like he should be carrying grocery bags.

Yes and no. I guess I like to choose who I show my stuff off too. But a big thing is I want to have it in a room that I can lock so I can make sure they are safe if someone brings their stupid kids over :LOL:. I think if one of my pieces ever broke I'd be done with collecting.

$50 a piece! I guess I never realized trades could sell for that much. Especially ones that are regular sized.

I don't spend much time in my bedroom so I like having them out where I can see them...although the kids are definitely a hazard. That's why you need glass protection on everything!

Yeah, some trades that are out of print actually go up in price. Kind of crazy. I've been wanting to read that run for a long time.

Ha, can't say I've ever seen a TLJ reaction video! I usually watch Game of Thrones reaction videos though.

The new Thor movie is fun, I bet you like it.

Good call on Boba. Those things are expensive to ship from overseas and from the prices I've seen on the BST Facebook groups, Boba isn't really sought after. I bet you could find someone in the U.S. trying to dump him for cheap and avoid the overseas shipping charges.

I don't spend much time in my bedroom so I like having them out where I can see them...although the kids are definitely a hazard. That's why you need glass protection on everything!

Yeah, some trades that are out of print actually go up in price. Kind of crazy. I've been wanting to read that run for a long time.

Ha, can't say I've ever seen a TLJ reaction video! I usually watch Game of Thrones reaction videos though.

The new Thor movie is fun, I bet you like it.

Good call on Boba. Those things are expensive to ship from overseas and from the prices I've seen on the BST Facebook groups, Boba isn't really sought after. I bet you could find someone in the U.S. trying to dump him for cheap and avoid the overseas shipping charges.

Until Ikea gets their crap together my 1/3s will never get the glass protection they should. But even if I had that I still wouldn't put these out there because then I'd have to worry about a kid smashing the glass and the statue. I can totally see one of my sister's kids running or jumping full speed into one of the cabinets. Those kids are freaking stupid :rofl:.

Can you share some pics of the covers? If you can't I guess I can go look them up but as you know I am lazy lol.

Until Ikea gets their crap together my 1/3s will never get the glass protection they should. But even if I had that I still wouldn't put these out there because then I'd have to worry about a kid smashing the glass and the statue. I can totally see one of my sister's kids running or jumping full speed into one of the cabinets. Those kids are freaking stupid :rofl:.

Can you share some pics of the covers? If you can't I guess I can go look them up but as you know I am lazy lol.

I know, full length Besta doors are a dream for many collectors. They used to have some, but I doubt they'll ever bring them back. What kind of superhuman kids are you hanging out with that would smash through the glass?

They are at my house, but here's some of them from online...ya lazy bum. ;)

61tGljuVpXL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

61B5FG7Z0BL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

61hwxAN7E3L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And breaking Star Wars news:

I just saw this. I bet it's still ANH era, just about different characters. No way they can think of something new plus then they can still slip in cameos of Vader and what not. But at least they are happy with what Johnson did with TLJ, that's good news. I figured he would do well.

Last edited:
I know, full length Besta doors are a dream for many collectors. They used to have some, but I doubt they'll ever bring them back. What kind of superhuman kids are you hanging out with that would smash through the glass?

They are at my house, but here's some of them from online...ya lazy bum. ;)

61tGljuVpXL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

61B5FG7Z0BL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

61hwxAN7E3L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I just saw this. I bet it's still ANH era, just about different characters. No way they can think of something new plus then they can still slip in cameos of Vader and what not. But at least they are happy with what Johnson did with TLJ, that's good news. I figured he would do well.

I don't know, but I do know my brother was able to punch through a glass door when he was younger. I don't think Ikea's are any thicker than that.

Those look pretty cool. I see the Joker is even in one. ;) When are these from?

I think it will probably be ANH era or OT era. I'd love to see a totally fresh era but Rogue One was so good I have faith they could come up with a good story. I guess I'm happy Rian is doing it, but I'll leave my final judgement until I see TLJ.

I don't know, but I do know my brother was able to punch through a glass door when he was younger. I don't think Ikea's are any thicker than that.

Those look pretty cool. I see the Joker is even in one. ;) When are these from?

I think it will probably be ANH era or OT era. I'd love to see a totally fresh era but Rogue One was so good I have faith they could come up with a good story. I guess I'm happy Rian is doing it, but I'll leave my final judgement until I see TLJ.

I guess my nephews aren't that wild!

I believe those trades are from the late 80s. Like 1986-88 I think.

You know I'm already rooting for Old Republic with the badass Darth Malgus...he would be a guaranteed hit among fans! I would also love a Darth Bane trilogy. Man I hope they explore a different era! I missed the part about them also creating a live action TV show for their new streaming service. Your fear about too much Star Wars may come true...

By the way, those Ace Ventura prints at the top of the page are amusing, ha.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I guess my nephews aren't that wild!

I believe those trades are from the late 80s. Like 1986-88 I think.

You know I'm already rooting for Old Republic with the badass Darth Malgus...he would be a guaranteed hit among fans! I would also love a Darth Bane trilogy. Man I hope they explore a different era! I missed the part about them also creating a live action TV show for their new streaming service. Your fear about too much Star Wars may come true...

My sister had my niece doing handstands and **** not too long ago over at my dad's. And she was jumping all over the place. I don't ever remember behaving like that when I was a kid, not to mention having one of my parents encouraging it.

I don't know if I've ever read anything from the 80's or not. I have a Ninja Turtles comic but I think that was from 1990.

I completely missed the part about a live action tv show too. My big thing is I hope if they are going to overly saturate SW I hope they at least keep coming up with new ideas. If it gets to be too much for me I'll just pick and choose what I watch. An Old Republic trilogy or show would be badass!

• Thanks
My sister had my niece doing handstands and **** not too long ago over at my dad's. And she was jumping all over the place. I don't ever remember behaving like that when I was a kid, not to mention having one of my parents encouraging it.

I don't know if I've ever read anything from the 80's or not. I have a Ninja Turtles comic but I think that was from 1990.

I completely missed the part about a live action tv show too. My big thing is I hope if they are going to overly saturate SW I hope they at least keep coming up with new ideas. If it gets to be too much for me I'll just pick and choose what I watch. An Old Republic trilogy or show would be badass!

I'm pretty sure I did stuff in the house I wasn't supposed to when I was a kid...and even when I was older. :p We were always playing some sort of sports game outside, I broke a couple windows.

I loved Frank Miller's 80s run on Daredevil. I'm guessing you've read The Dark Knight Returns. Lots of the older comics have way too much dialogue, I'm too lazy to read that much!

I just want them to leave the OT alone. Make new characters and explore other eras! Give me any of these guys...

DarthBane-frontal.jpg

Darth_Malgus%20armor.jpg

4041889-7294899763-Darth.jpg

• Thanks
I'm pretty sure I did stuff in the house I wasn't supposed to when I was a kid...and even when I was older. :p We were always playing some sort of sports game outside, I broke a couple windows.

I loved Frank Miller's 80s run on Daredevil. I'm guessing you've read The Dark Knight Returns. Lots of the older comics have way too much dialogue, I'm too lazy to read that much!

I just want them to leave the OT alone. Make new characters and explore other eras! Give me any of these guys...

DarthBane-frontal.jpg

Darth_Malgus%20armor.jpg

4041889-7294899763-Darth.jpg

I was too well behaved as a child. I don't think I ever even broke anything. When I was a kid one of my friends broke part of my dad's outside light when we were playing football. That's really about it.

I watched the animated Dark Knight Returns movie they did a few years ago and just didn't like it. I've never actually read the comic :oops:.

I can tell you are excited since you are already posting pics :LOL:. You're definitely thinking of everything great they could do! I'm not going to get that excited because I have a feeling whatever they choose to do will be completely new and won't feature anyone we know.

• Thanks
I was too well behaved as a child. I don't think I ever even broke anything. When I was a kid one of my friends broke part of my dad's outside light when we were playing football. That's really about it.

I watched the animated Dark Knight Returns movie they did a few years ago and just didn't like it. I've never actually read the comic :oops:.

I can tell you are excited since you are already posting pics :LOL:. You're definitely thinking of everything great they could do! I'm not going to get that excited because I have a feeling whatever they choose to do will be completely new and won't feature anyone we know.

That’s no fun. A few years ago, my old roommate and I broke his couch by jumping off the stairs onto it. We were in our 30s...and a little drunk, ha.

I wasn’t a big fan of TDKR comic just because of how it portrayed Superman.

I definitely shouldn’t be getting excited, I’m sure it will be nothing like I’m hoping for. :(

• Thanks
That’s no fun. A few years ago, my old roommate and I broke his couch by jumping off the stairs onto it. We were in our 30s...and a little drunk, ha.

I wasn’t a big fan of TDKR comic just because of how it portrayed Superman.

I definitely shouldn’t be getting excited, I’m sure it will be nothing like I’m hoping for. :(

:rofl: Didn't just a few posts ago you make a point about your nephews not being that wild yet you in your 30's are jumping off of staircases onto couches? I think you need to make sure your collectibles are safe from you! :LOL: See I am totally too old because there is no way I'd ever do something like that!

Lets be real here, you didn't like it because Superman got whooped by Batman again :p. I really had no interest in it mainly because I thought Miller's artwork was terrible on it. And I'm super shocked how many people love it.

Its really hard to say because no one knows anything yet. I'm excited for more new SW but I am terrified that sooner or later SW won't feel as special as it once did.

• Thanks
:rofl: Didn't just a few posts ago you make a point about your nephews not being that wild yet you in your 30's are jumping off of staircases onto couches? I think you need to make sure your collectibles are safe from you! :LOL: See I am totally too old because there is no way I'd ever do something like that!

Lets be real here, you didn't like it because Superman got whooped by Batman again :p. I really had no interest in it mainly because I thought Miller's artwork was terrible on it. And I'm super shocked how many people love it.

Its really hard to say because no one knows anything yet. I'm excited for more new SW but I am terrified that sooner or later SW won't feel as special as it once did.

Ha, that was one dumb night! I rarely drink anymore.

No, I didn’t like it because Superman was a puppet for the American government and that’s way out of character for him.

I guess there’s no point in worrying about these Star Wars announcements since we won’t see anything for a few years. I’ll probably be in my 40s before any of them are released!

Ha, that was one dumb night! I rarely drink anymore.

No, I didn’t like it because Superman was a puppet for the American government and that’s way out of character for him.

I guess there’s no point in worrying about these Star Wars announcements since we won’t see anything for a few years. I’ll probably be in my 40s before any of them are released!

I don't think I've done anything nearly that crazy! I think the worst I got was in the parking lot after being super drunk where I was walking and puking at the same time. Later that night I was trying to call a girl I met at the bar but instead ended up calling my friend who was sitting right next to me driving the car :LOL:. You would have had to be there it was hilarious!

It sounds like neither one of us likes that comic very much.

I suppose that's quite possible. At least you'll know by the time you hit 40 you'll have a steady stream of SW pretty much non-stop. I think their TV show thing will get going much sooner though. They are going to want to get something really popular out on that new streaming service of theirs as soon as they can to get everyone signed up for it. And nothing would be more popular than Star Wars.