Slipbox Still Walking (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.40) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : 13 September 2017 (Pre-order is August 10, 2017, 4PM, Korea Time)
Purchase Link : Plain Archive
Price : $33.69 USD
Note : Made-to-order; Final Printrun = 1500

* Illustration :

take-shelter-po-png.326059

still_walking.jpg still_walking_pack.jpg Still_walking_sticker.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Koreeda Hirokazu is an absolute master of family drama and I would love Plain Archive to release more of his work, particularly some of his more recent films like I Wish, Like Father Like Son, Our Little Sister and his latest film After the Storm

(Although theres aleady a very nice edition of Our Little Sister out there - I'm sure Plain would do something incredible with it)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP
Koreeda Hirokazu is an absolute master of family drama and I would love Plain Archive to release more of his work, particularly some of his more recent films like I Wish, Like Father Like Son, Our Little Sister and his latest film After the Storm

(Although theres aleady a very nice edition of Our Little Sister out there - I'm sure Plain would do something incredible with it)

completely agree with you mate. :thumbs:

From Plain's Facebook:

We’re scrapping the original print-run plan. Both Blu-rays will be Made-to-Order. You’ll be guaranteed a copy/copies if you place an order by August 15. The final print-run will be decided based on how many orders we receive.

So no need to get up early in the morning, just order by August 15th & you'll be set.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
sorry for the bump but anybody selling this?
I'm looking to buy, preferably sealed but can be opened + mint. pm me if you got one for sale, thanks!