Straight Outta Compton (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #41) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)
Note: 1001 numbered copies

13512078_1389310094418874_8609614376334424300_n.jpg

1.jpg SOC.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am again amazed how GB came out ot nowhere. Surely FA staff knows and appreciates the love their releases have in HDN. but still they do not give Karel a time to give us heads up ?! that is just plain weird to me. I found out straight outta compton GB this morning and quickly attented. only later to find out FA has threatrical version only.

here, I say it loud : do not like the FA GB release politics ! not at all !

Anybody else want to chime in with having seen the extended cut? I thought it was awful compared to the theatrical.

You're doing yourself a favour by not buying a copy with the director's cut.

Wish we were given more of a heads up about the GB going live... hopefully I wasn't too late!? :ohno:

...and it's not just extented version. there are alternate scenes ; same scenes with different footage. and if the extented cut is called directors cut. directors. it should be included.

Reactions: Granada
Advance notice is given when the quantities available for a given GB are limited and @carllenc @Collector03601 and I coordinate a time suitable, that's when I post a heads-up and and a site wide alert is sent by @apsmith21 (as we've done a couple of times already).

That's not the case here, everyone who's entered the GB before the closing date should be getting a copy. Thanks.

Advance notice is given when the quantities available for a given GB are limited and @carllenc @Collector03601 and I coordinate a time suitable, that's when I post a heads-up and and a site wide alert is sent by @apsmith21 (as we've done a couple of times already).

That's not the case here, everyone who's entered the GB before the closing date should be getting a copy. Thanks.
Good to know. Thanks man! :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Today new information appeared on Filmarena website and the list price is 799 CZK. So I assume the price will be adjusted also for the groupbuy.

Thank you for the link, I will have a look at it. By the way, this film is not R-Rated, is it?

This film is definitely R-Rated. It must be, considering the violence, language and nudity. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
checked FA website, GB price should be 918CZK... may probably join :)

Oh yes, nice catch ;) (912 CZK actually judging by past GBs).

Capture d’écran 2016-06-30 à 13.08.46.png

It makes a bit more sense than 899 CZK, for sure.

Well, a comparable release like Ex_Machina- 2015 Universal film, single BD disc in a WWA steelbook released months after everywhere else- was 699 CZK, but 799 CZK is a step in the right direction!

Today new information appeared on Filmarena website and the list price is 799 CZK. So I assume the price will be adjusted also for the groupbuy.

This film is definitely R-Rated. It must be, considering the violence, language and nudity. :)

I thought it was not R to reach more public, so perfect then, it would not be representative of their lives without R-Rating LOL