Lakeshore Records Stranger Things - OST - Vol. 1 & 2 by Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release Date: Vol 1 - 28th Oct in the US, 11th Nov in the UK
Links & Prices added to the variant pictures under the Spoiler

Color variants for Vol 1 (US / Lakeshore):

“VHS” Black | All Accounts ($24.98 SRLP)
Link:
Amazon.com
01STV1_BLACK.jpg

Clear w/ Black Swirl | Indie Retailers USA ($29.98 SRLP)
02STV1_IndiesSmokeSwirl.jpg

Clear Red w/ Black Swirl | Barnes & Noble ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
BarnesAndNoble.com
03STV1_BarnesRedBlackSwirl.jpg

Dark Red w/ Black | Vinyl Me Please ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
VinylMePlease.com
03STV1_VMP_DarkRedBlaclSwirl.jpg

Red w/ White Swirl | Hot Topic in-Store ($29.98 SRLP)
04STV1_HotTopicRedWhiteSwirl.jpg

Clear | URP Music Distributors ($29.98 SRLP)
05STV1_UnitedCLEAR.jpg

Coke Bottle Clear | Urban Outfitters ($29.98 SRLP)
06STV1_UOCokebClear2.jpg

Translucent Red | Relapse Records Mail Order | ($29.98 SRLP)
07STV1_RelapseTransRED.jpg

Color variants for Vol 1 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Invada Mail-Order Exclusive - 'Aquamarine with White & Black Splatter' vinyl.
Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk

STLP_splatter_3d_76443969-8374-4c0d-8755-3569e435b192_1024x1024.jpg

Retail variant - 'Half Red Half Blue' vinyl (This version will be hitting stores in the UK, Europe, Australia, Japan & every country outside of North and South America).
Price & Link:

22,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk
22,50 GBP - Transmission Records

STLP_red_blue_3d_1024x1024.jpg

Release Date: Vol 2 - 18th November in the U.S., December 2 in the UK
Links & Prices will be added to the variant pictures once available

Color variants for Vol 2 (US / Lakeshore):

regular black | multiple retailers

TBA | TBA
Ohne_Titel.jpg

Waffle Swirl - limited to 1000 (clear yellow w/black swirl) | Light In The Attic
lightintheattic.jpg

Sea Foam Green | Fat Beats - 29,99 USD

Xru_Rj5w.jpg

Clear w/ Blue Swirl | multiple retailers
Picture TBA

Clear Green w/ Black Swirl | Books A Million
Picture TBA

Color variants for Vol 2 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Retail Version | Invada
Price & Link:
22,99 GBP - Invada Records

26,50 GBP - Amazon UK
11111.jpg

Mail Order exclusive Version | Invada

Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada Records
2222222.jpg

Note: Vol 1. & Vol 2. by Lakeshore/Invada, each 2 LP, 425 gram Gatefold sleeve, printed insert, multiple limited color vinyl variants will be available in the US and UK from different retailers exclusive, later on a 4xLP Boxset will be released by Invada/UK

Just read the news on Vinyl Factory. From the picture shown I also don't really like the color variant. And I hate that I need to pick up two single Volumes.
Maybe I'll wait for the Boxset then..

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Since they release them in the US, UK, Europe and China there will plenty plenty of them I can imagine. No need to hurry.

I'll wait for a official announcement from
Lakeshore/Invada before I pre-order anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Wow, how did they sell out so fast?!

No kidding! I just found out about them and they're sold out already! Damn.

Not even Invada or Lakeshore offered all details so just keep calm. After they announce it it will be available again elsewhere.

There are four variants atm:

Black
Clear with Black Smoke - 500
Clear - 500
Red with White Swirl - 500 (Hot Topic exclusive, on sale October 28th.)

Invada will be releasing Vol 1. in the UK on October 28th, all other countries on November 11
Lakeshore will release Vol 1. in the US on October 28th

Not even Invada or Lakeshore offered all details so just keep calm. After they announce it it will be available again elsewhere.

There are four variants atm:

Black
Clear with Black Smoke - 500
Clear - 500
Red with White Swirl - 500 (Hot Topic exclusive, on sale October 28th.)

Invada will be releasing Vol 1. in the UK on October 28th, all other countries on November 11
Lakeshore will release Vol 1. in the US on October 28th

Kinda like the sound of that Hot Topic exclusive.

http://modern-vinyl.com/2016/09/08/complete-stranger-things-vinyl-details-announced/

Lakeshore Records, in conjuction with Invada, has announced all the vinyl details for the Stranger Things soundtrack. This includes a special “Hand Pressed” edition, along with the previously mentioned box-set. I’ve also placed some pre-order listings below.

US

V1 Standard Edition (Black Vinyl) : Available 10/28
* Double disc gatefold package with a printed insert featuring album credits and additional art
Amazon

V1 Deluxe Edition (Colored Vinyl Variants for Different Retail Accounts) : Available 10/28
* Double disc gatefold package with a printed insert featuring album credits and additional art
Clear Vinyl (sold out, watch here)
Clear with Black Smoke (sold out, watch here)
Red with White Swirl (Hot Topic, on sale that day)

V1 Limited Collectors Edition (Custom Hand Pressed Multi Colored Vinyl) ) : Available TBA
* Double disc gatefold package with 4/C Sleeves featuring art, credits, liner notes, fold out poster, etc.

The UK/ Rest Of World Edition of the Stranger Things V1 vinyl will be as follows:

V1 Invada Edition (425gram heavyweight gatefold sleeve with MultiColored Vinyl) – Available in the UK 10/28 / 11/11 Rest Of World

V1 & V2 Invada Limited Collectors Edition Boxed Set (Custom Hand Pressed MultiColored Vinyl) ) : Available TBA

* Custom Box containing all 4 vinyl discs from both volumes, full colour art containing credits, & liner notes, fold out poster, etc. – Further details when Vol 2 is announced.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
If those color variants are actually complete sold out in the US I think Lakeshore did a really bad job. They did so many announcements without any details to create a hype when the hype was already there. And when they go live they went silent and announce nothing till they're sold out now. That's a let down for a lot of fans in the US and a poor business move.

I get the feeling this release would be better with Mondo/Death Waltz than with Lakeshore/Invada. They don't play that much around with announcements and you know exactly when you can pre-order.

I think I'll wait for this:

V1 & V2 Invada Limited Collectors Edition Boxed Set (Custom Hand Pressed MultiColored Vinyl) ) : Available TBA

* Custom Box containing all 4 vinyl discs from both volumes, full colour art containing credits, & liner notes, fold out poster, etc. – Further details when Vol 2 is announced.

If those color variants are actually complete sold out in the US I think Lakeshore did a really bad job. They did so many announcements without any details to create a hype when the hype was already there. And when they go live they went silent and announce nothing till they're sold out now. That's a let down for a lot of fans in the US and a poor business move.

I get the feeling this release would be better with Mondo/Death Waltz than with Lakeshore/Invada. They don't play that much around with announcements and you know exactly when you can pre-order.

I think I'll wait for this:

Agreed! I didn't even know about the coloured variants until they were already sold out. I'm not really liking the marble effect they've gone for with the separate releases, so I'm also hoping to get the box set instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Only just finshed the show the other day and while i did love the show (it's slightly overrated IMO) the music is f*cking excellent and I mean the score (that title music :drool:) and the songs like the clash - show reminded me of super 8 meets the goonies meets E.T. With a little tiny bit of twin peaks

I don't mind that marble vinyl but if there is going to be a box set then I'd rather go for that than 2 seperate LPs. But it all depends on price, if it works out cheaper to get them seperate then I will

I imagine zavvi, amazon HMV will get these anyway.