Lakeshore Records Stranger Things - OST - Vol. 1 & 2 by Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release Date: Vol 1 - 28th Oct in the US, 11th Nov in the UK
Links & Prices added to the variant pictures under the Spoiler

Color variants for Vol 1 (US / Lakeshore):

“VHS” Black | All Accounts ($24.98 SRLP)
Link:
Amazon.com
01STV1_BLACK.jpg

Clear w/ Black Swirl | Indie Retailers USA ($29.98 SRLP)
02STV1_IndiesSmokeSwirl.jpg

Clear Red w/ Black Swirl | Barnes & Noble ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
BarnesAndNoble.com
03STV1_BarnesRedBlackSwirl.jpg

Dark Red w/ Black | Vinyl Me Please ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
VinylMePlease.com
03STV1_VMP_DarkRedBlaclSwirl.jpg

Red w/ White Swirl | Hot Topic in-Store ($29.98 SRLP)
04STV1_HotTopicRedWhiteSwirl.jpg

Clear | URP Music Distributors ($29.98 SRLP)
05STV1_UnitedCLEAR.jpg

Coke Bottle Clear | Urban Outfitters ($29.98 SRLP)
06STV1_UOCokebClear2.jpg

Translucent Red | Relapse Records Mail Order | ($29.98 SRLP)
07STV1_RelapseTransRED.jpg

Color variants for Vol 1 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Invada Mail-Order Exclusive - 'Aquamarine with White & Black Splatter' vinyl.
Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk

STLP_splatter_3d_76443969-8374-4c0d-8755-3569e435b192_1024x1024.jpg

Retail variant - 'Half Red Half Blue' vinyl (This version will be hitting stores in the UK, Europe, Australia, Japan & every country outside of North and South America).
Price & Link:

22,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk
22,50 GBP - Transmission Records

STLP_red_blue_3d_1024x1024.jpg

Release Date: Vol 2 - 18th November in the U.S., December 2 in the UK
Links & Prices will be added to the variant pictures once available

Color variants for Vol 2 (US / Lakeshore):

regular black | multiple retailers

TBA | TBA
Ohne_Titel.jpg

Waffle Swirl - limited to 1000 (clear yellow w/black swirl) | Light In The Attic
lightintheattic.jpg

Sea Foam Green | Fat Beats - 29,99 USD

Xru_Rj5w.jpg

Clear w/ Blue Swirl | multiple retailers
Picture TBA

Clear Green w/ Black Swirl | Books A Million
Picture TBA

Color variants for Vol 2 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Retail Version | Invada
Price & Link:
22,99 GBP - Invada Records

26,50 GBP - Amazon UK
11111.jpg

Mail Order exclusive Version | Invada

Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada Records
2222222.jpg

Note: Vol 1. & Vol 2. by Lakeshore/Invada, each 2 LP, 425 gram Gatefold sleeve, printed insert, multiple limited color vinyl variants will be available in the US and UK from different retailers exclusive, later on a 4xLP Boxset will be released by Invada/UK

So vol 2 is out before vol 1 and the reason it's taking so long is because they have far too many variants to get through and re pressing for vol 1 ! lol sounds like they have tackled this a bit backwards

Anyway I'm still happy waiting to see what the box set brings but it sounds like that will be next year (which is good news for my wallet)

Stranger Things - OST - Volume 1 & Volume 2 - 4LP - Glow In The Dark Green Vinyl

This is a presale item set to ship in Early December
Limited to 500 copies

Purchase Link: MerchNow
Price: 69,98 USD

038106f6846f43acb5c03be4cdd5e4ee.jpeg

Reactions: spawnshop
It's back! The highly sought after 'Aquamarine with White & Black Splatter' mail order exclusive variant of Stranger Things Season 1 OST Vol. 1 has been repressed and will be available again through the Invada web store.

This repress will go back on sale this Friday (25th November) at 13:00 GMT! This previously sold out extremely quickly, so be sure to get your order in quickly to avoid disappointment.This is not a pre-sale, once these are ordered they will be shipped immediately.

bf9d9fc1-4f55-4aaa-82cc-a66bb1f3e94f.jpg

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Some News for the boxset from pitchfork :

Out July 14

Invada boxset :
STInvada_BoxSet.JPG

Lakeshore vol1 :
STLakeshore_V1-2.jpg

Lakeshore vol2:
STLakeshore_V2-2.jpg
Have to say I'm a little underwhelmed with the box set, especially the choice of colours for the vinyl... those Lakeshore ones look loads better! And is that seriously all it includes? Where's the actual "box set" itself? Disappointed both volumes feature the exact same artwork too, although I can't say I'm too surprised by that really. Depending on the price, I may just hunt down the previous standalone releases now instead. What a missed opportunity... (n)

The box is include but reveiled later.
Seriously ? We've waited half a year, and they're still teasing ?.. I really don't see the point anymore, can't they just announce the damn thing, put a pre-order and that's it ? No need to tease that much, especially if that's all that's included in thix boxset. And that colour.. :bored: Much prefere 5 or 6 other variants that are already out. I thought they would put a lot of efforts into this boxset.. but no. And we get the same artwork for the two gatefolds, no special cover for at least the box set.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I said it already regarding their Moonlight release, Lakeshore shouldn't get interesting and bigger licenses. It seems like that they don't care about collectors or fans of the music/show. They jump on a bandwagon and milk the cow as best as they can. I lost count how many variants they did for the standalone releases. At some point I was so bored and felt so spoiled that I stopped paying attention at all. And now, instead of doing a Boxset for US collectors, they're just doing ANOTHER variant :LOL::facepalm: Compare them to Mondo. They pick a license, then they pick a artist who they think he puts enough love into the release to create something unique and special and they offer it through their store worldwide. Two different variants and a regular black. That's how it should be done. But till today I'm not able to pick up the Moonlight OST on wax because the company is running by some pencil pushers and desk jockeys instead of fans of the art.

I feel sorry for Invada who where probably forced to push the Boxset back till they sold enough single volumes. And I'm also not excited from what I see. I don't care for the vinyl color but it feels like that there never went any love into it.

And off topic but where is a Blu-ray release of Stranger Things!? Never happened. No Slipcover, no Steelbook, no nothing. Funny since this show felt like it was done by fans of cult movies, and collectors of physical media are probably mostly those exact fans....

Initially was excited for boxset but having seen it and the vinyl colour, I'm passing.
Out of all the variants, the latest from lakehouse is the best though but their practice with the shocking total of variants has been total cash grab

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles