Lakeshore Records Stranger Things - OST - Vol. 1 & 2 by Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release Date: Vol 1 - 28th Oct in the US, 11th Nov in the UK
Links & Prices added to the variant pictures under the Spoiler

Color variants for Vol 1 (US / Lakeshore):

“VHS” Black | All Accounts ($24.98 SRLP)
Link:
Amazon.com
01STV1_BLACK.jpg

Clear w/ Black Swirl | Indie Retailers USA ($29.98 SRLP)
02STV1_IndiesSmokeSwirl.jpg

Clear Red w/ Black Swirl | Barnes & Noble ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
BarnesAndNoble.com
03STV1_BarnesRedBlackSwirl.jpg

Dark Red w/ Black | Vinyl Me Please ($29.98 SRLP)
Link:
VinylMePlease.com
03STV1_VMP_DarkRedBlaclSwirl.jpg

Red w/ White Swirl | Hot Topic in-Store ($29.98 SRLP)
04STV1_HotTopicRedWhiteSwirl.jpg

Clear | URP Music Distributors ($29.98 SRLP)
05STV1_UnitedCLEAR.jpg

Coke Bottle Clear | Urban Outfitters ($29.98 SRLP)
06STV1_UOCokebClear2.jpg

Translucent Red | Relapse Records Mail Order | ($29.98 SRLP)
07STV1_RelapseTransRED.jpg

Color variants for Vol 1 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Invada Mail-Order Exclusive - 'Aquamarine with White & Black Splatter' vinyl.
Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk

STLP_splatter_3d_76443969-8374-4c0d-8755-3569e435b192_1024x1024.jpg

Retail variant - 'Half Red Half Blue' vinyl (This version will be hitting stores in the UK, Europe, Australia, Japan & every country outside of North and South America).
Price & Link:

22,99 GBP - Invada.co.uk
22,50 GBP - Transmission Records

STLP_red_blue_3d_1024x1024.jpg

Release Date: Vol 2 - 18th November in the U.S., December 2 in the UK
Links & Prices will be added to the variant pictures once available

Color variants for Vol 2 (US / Lakeshore):

regular black | multiple retailers

TBA | TBA
Ohne_Titel.jpg

Waffle Swirl - limited to 1000 (clear yellow w/black swirl) | Light In The Attic
lightintheattic.jpg

Sea Foam Green | Fat Beats - 29,99 USD

Xru_Rj5w.jpg

Clear w/ Blue Swirl | multiple retailers
Picture TBA

Clear Green w/ Black Swirl | Books A Million
Picture TBA

Color variants for Vol 2 (UK/ Rest of the world / Invada):

Retail Version | Invada
Price & Link:
22,99 GBP - Invada Records

26,50 GBP - Amazon UK
11111.jpg

Mail Order exclusive Version | Invada

Price & Link:
24,99 GBP - Invada Records
2222222.jpg

Note: Vol 1. & Vol 2. by Lakeshore/Invada, each 2 LP, 425 gram Gatefold sleeve, printed insert, multiple limited color vinyl variants will be available in the US and UK from different retailers exclusive, later on a 4xLP Boxset will be released by Invada/UK

I just can't stand seing new variants every day !!!! I think I might cancel my order of the Invada Excusive Vol.1 and just buy the boxset.. and I'm not even sure of that anymore :squint: All I can see from these variants is this:
5c0pgCgt.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I just can't stand seing new variants every day !!!! I think I might cancel my order of the Invada Excusive Vol.1 and just buy the boxset.. and I'm not even sure of that anymore :squint: All I can see from these variants is this:
5c0pgCgt.jpg

Exactly my feelings but to be fair, only Lakeshore is milking the cow. Invada did their regular two variants.
I really like the original poster sheet but it seems kinda lazy to do Vol 2 with the exact same art. I really hope we will get some exclusive art on the Boxset.

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Exactly my feelings but to be fair, only Lakeshore is milking the cow. Invada did their regular two variants.
I really like the original poster sheet but it seems kinda lazy to do Vol 2 with the exact same art. I really hope we will get some exclusive art on the Boxset.
Yep using this poster for Vol.1 was already lazy IMO so using it for both Volumes is indeed very lazy ^^ I hope they will get some artist to make some ex art for the boxset yes :)

• Thanks
Yep using this poster for Vol.1 was already lazy IMO so using it for both Volumes is indeed very lazy ^^ I hope they will get some artist to make some ex art for the boxset yes :)

It would've been amazing if they did a upside and downside version with fitting art. But I don't think they will produce new gatefolds for the Boxset.
They will probably use the same but at least different art on the boxset please :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
It would've been amazing if they did a upside and downside version with fitting art. But I don't think they will produce new gatefolds for the Boxset.
They will probably use the same but at least different art on the boxset please :dunno:
Yes that would have benn a great idea :)
And yes if they do use the same gatefolds, I hope they'll use a different one for the boxset.. If they don't I think I'll just forget about this soundtrack and Lakeshore for a while ! Anyway, MondoCon is upon us, and with it will probably come numerous of great records from Mondo/DeathWaltz so I'll have more money tu buy them ^^

• Thanks
Can't wait to know what the boxset look like !

But for now. The two mail order from invada are my favorite ! :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Where do you buy this?

Retail Version | Invada
11111.jpg

And will the 4 lp boxset contain more music?

The release of Stranger Things Vol.1 and Vol.2 is split by Lakeshore and Invada. Lakeshore is doing the US release and Invada is doing the UK/Europe release.

This is the retail version from Invada for UK/Europe.
You can order it direct at Invada for 22,99 GBP HERE
Or for example at Amazon.co.uk for 26,50 GBP HERE

The other variant is the Invada Mailorder exclusive, only available at Invada for 24,99 GBP HERE

And regarding the 4 LP Boxset, there's no news till now what we will get and when. It's just announced that Invada will probably do a 4xLP Boxset ...

The release of Stranger Things Vol.1 and Vol.2 is split by Lakeshore and Invada. Lakeshore is doing the US release and Invada is doing the UK/Europe release.

This is the retail version from Invada for UK/Europe.
You can order it direct at Invada for 22,99 GBP HERE
Or for example at Amazon.co.uk for 26,50 GBP HERE

The other variant is the Invada Mailorder exclusive, only available at Invada for 24,99 GBP HERE

And regarding the 4 LP Boxset, there's no news till now what we will get and when. It's just announced that Invada will probably do a 4xLP Boxset ...
Thanks!

• Thanks
Important update from Invada:
Firstly, thank you to all those who have purchased and supported the Stranger Things soundtrack release so far.

We had contact from the pressing plant at the beginning of the week, and unfortunately we have been informed that there is a delay on all vinyl variants of volume 1. This has been something we have spent the last 48 hours trying to rectify, but the pressing plant have informed us that the manufacturing will be pushed back, and we are anticipating getting stock at our offices around November 11th.

We can only apologise for this delay, but this is completely out of our control. We will begin shipping records the minute we have them in stock, or we can offer a full refund to anybody who does not want to wait until they are in stock around November 11th.

On a separate note, we are getting a lot of questions regarding represses on volume 1 vinyl variants due to customers missing out. Just so everybody understands, we are keeping both variants in print, and there is currently a repress on order for the Invada Mail Order Exclusive variant of volume 1 which will go on sale again as soon as they are in stock.

In regard to volume 2 vinyl, we are actually ahead of schedule on our pressing time for that, and as it stands, the release date will remain on December 2nd.

Concerning Stranger Things Vol. 1 and Vol 2 CD, Vol.1 is out now and Vol. 2 will be out on 4th November.

Finally, we are being inundated in queries about the proposed Stranger Things box set release. We have stated on social media that, at this moment in time, we are under contract to release volumes 1 and 2 as individual releases prior to any planning of a box set release. There are no specific details, nor will anything be announced about the box set until both vinyl volumes have been released. We are keeping both volumes of the vinyl in print and available as long as there is demand. The box set will 100% not be manufactured or released in 2016.

Not really cool. And why do a repress of vol 1 instead of trying to ship vol 1 to people Who have order it from day one ?

Have to wait until November 11th ... :sleep: