Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: October 17, 2017
DPCI: 058-23-1746
Price: $24.99
Region Coding: A
LINK: TARGET
HDN Group Buy: LINK

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.26.17 AM.png

Hop on your bike, grab some waffles and get ready to save Will and Barb with the Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition: Target Exclusive. The ‘80s are alive and well in this special edition of your favorite binge-worthy show, coming in a VHS-style box containing a Blu-ray Disc and a DVD. Whether you want to enjoy one episode at a time or you’re ready to finish them all in one sitting, this Stranger Things box set will have you ready to take a trip to the Upside Down.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.34.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.19 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 am I too late for a group buy never done one before,weird thing is I only just watched a vid of a guy go to store to grab one and then he let you see what it looked like, did not even know about it or know there was a post of it until now.
I'm in Australia so I'm curios what shipping costs are and how I find this out and did you say it's a fixed shipping rate so to maybe take the good of it I could combine? Not sure if anything of interest but sure like the look of this edition,but I am curious what costs would be.thanks Brian

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
This set is seriously awesome, (I picked up two from the store) It takes you right back to the 80's for any of you that were around at that time and remember VHS cassette tapes, hahaha

@apsmith21 am I too late for a group buy never done one before,weird thing is I only just watched a vid of a guy go to store to grab one and then he let you see what it looked like, did not even know about it or know there was a post of it until now.
I'm in Australia so I'm curios what shipping costs are and how I find this out and did you say it's a fixed shipping rate so to maybe take the good of it I could combine? Not sure if anything of interest but sure like the look of this edition,but I am curious what costs would be.thanks Brian

Not too late! Still available.

I can ship this set and another item for the flat cost of $29. That includes the box, shipping cost, insurance against loss or damage, etc.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...er-things-vhs-collectors-set-blu-ray-dvd.249/

Don't buy shipping until you are ready to ship or have found another item to combine with from my group buys.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja