Actual pics (of 2nd release) - thanks to lgans316:
SuckerPunch_CA_1.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_0.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_2.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_3.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_4.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard this was a bad movie so I passed on this one.
I love the SB though.

The movie is not Oscar worthy, but it is definitely worth watching. The girls are beautiful, the action scenes are awesome, and the transfer is incredible. I have watched this 3 times already since receiving it. I like the steels so much that I have the German and Canadian in my collection and have the SDCC on order.

well, you should get the Comic Con version as that is the best looking steelbook for this movie in my opinion :scat:

The movie is not Oscar worthy, but it is definitely worth watching. The girls are beautiful, the action scenes are awesome, and the transfer is incredible. I have watched this 3 times already since receiving it. I like the steels so much that I have the German and Canadian in my collection and have the SDCC on order.

I was at walmart today and saw it for 29.99 . this could be location specific? i'm in toronto

Dunno... I am in Moncton NB. It was stickered $29.99 but I got a price check on it as it was in the same spot as the $19.99 amaray sucker punch, and sure enough it scanned in at $19.99. I was kind of surprised also.

Does anyone think that this is worth it over the re-release German version? I'm thinking about picking it up. Man, that art work so reminds me of Big Daddy in the XBOX 360 Bio Shock game.

I would get the comic con version but I have another big purchase of the 10 new SteelBooks being released on 12.21.2011 at Amazon.jp :oohyeah: so I can't really throw down that much for one title at the moment. Plus, isn't the Comic Con version a G1? I already have one G1 (Jurassic Park BB Exclusive) so I kind of want to shy away from getting another and stick with G2's.

Does anyone think that this is worth it over the re-release German version? I'm thinking about picking it up. Man, that art work so reminds me of Big Daddy in the XBOX 360 Bio Shock game.

I would get the comic con version but I have another big purchase of the 10 new SteelBooks being released on 12.21.2011 at Amazon.jp :oohyeah: so I can't really throw down that much for one title at the moment. Plus, isn't the Comic Con version a G1? I already have one G1 (Jurassic Park BB Exclusive) so I kind of want to shy away from getting another and stick with G2's.

But, but AcId, Babydoll is the ONLY true love worthy of the G1 steel. Dump that Jurassic Park B*tch for Babydoll. She will love you long time...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :yeahthat:

Believe me, I so like that art work on the Comic Con version but 'me no likey' of G1. EEK!

Aha! I believe Mayflower is scheming to do something about the G1-G2 issue of the Comic Con version over in the SDCC Sucker Punch thread. Check it out.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

This is the most beautiful steelbook for Sucker Punch, in my opinion. Even I don't like so much of the movie, but the editions of this is wonderful.

Have you seen the San Diego Comic Convention edition of the Sucker Punch steelbook? There is a separate thread here for that. Take a look there.

This is the most beautiful steelbook for Sucker Punch, in my opinion. Even I don't like so much of the movie, but the editions of this is wonderful.

I agree, the Canadian one is my favorite artwork for this movie as well.

I should grab it at one point, but I'm kinda waiting for a good deal. $40 is too much, and someone told me that at one point it was only $20 or something, so I'll wait, it'll probably drop at one point.

But, but AcId, Babydoll is the ONLY true love worthy of the G1 steel. Dump that Jurassic Park B*tch for Babydoll. She will love you long time...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Oh wow, that last line was hilarious! :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I agree, the Canadian one is my favorite artwork for this movie as well.

I should grab it at one point, but I'm kinda waiting for a good deal. $40 is too much, and someone told me that at one point it was only $20 or something, so I'll wait, it'll probably drop at one point.

I'm waiting for the Canadian version to drop in price, as well. Been watching it for awhile and the price doesn't budge.

oh...I was only kidding :hilarious: that's why I put LOL :D

I don't have those connections :)

Aha! I believe Mayflower is scheming to do something about the G1-G2 issue of the Comic Con version over in the SDCC Sucker Punch thread. Check it out.

Oh wow, that last line was hilarious! :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I'm waiting for the Canadian version to drop in price, as well. Been watching it for awhile and the price doesn't budge.

According to this it hasn't been below $20can since before September 1st. It appears to be getting higher. I would jump on this before it goes for good.

SuckerPCan_PriceW_History.png

Reactions: ash333
oh...I was only kidding :hilarious: that's why I put LOL :D

I don't have those connections :)

Just sharing the love, man. The love for Babydoll and her friends. And believe me it is not just a "guy" thing. Google Sucker Punch and see for yourselves! :D

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

According to this it hasn't been below $20can since before September 1st. It appears to be getting higher. I would jump on this before it goes for good.

SuckerPCan_PriceW_History.png

AcId, this is really cool.

Reactions: Lone Crusader