Actual pics (of 2nd release) - thanks to lgans316:
SuckerPunch_CA_1.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_0.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_2.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_3.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_4.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sharing the love, man. The love for Babydoll and her friends. And believe me it is not just a "guy" thing. Google Sucker Punch and see for yourselves! :D

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

AcId, this is really cool.

Ash you can install 'The Camalizer' for Firefox or Chrome and it will pull in price history from CamelCamelCamel and you can also have it email, twitter or Facebook you on any Amazon price watch. I've created another Gmail account specifically for this. All my wanted SteelBooks are watched and I will get an email alert on a price drop. Like the French Conan just now jumped down 0,08€. Pretty neat actually.

Reactions: dawei and ash333
Ash you can install 'The Camalizer' for Firefox or Chrome and it will pull in price history from CamelCamelCamel and you can also have it email, twitter or Facebook you on any Amazon price watch. I've created another Gmail account specifically for this. All my wanted SteelBooks are watched and I will get an email alert on a price drop. Like the French Conan just now jumped down 0,08€. Pretty neat actually.

NICE! Best tip all day! Thanks!

Aha! I believe Mayflower is scheming to do something about the G1-G2 issue of the Comic Con version over in the SDCC Sucker Punch thread. Check it out.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Have you seen the San Diego Comic Convention edition of the Sucker Punch steelbook? There is a separate thread here for that. Take a look there.

Holy ****! This steelbook is amazing, artwork is perfect :drool:

Beware guys, there's been a reprint of this one, and it's like the Best Buy one in the US which means:

- {param};

- {param}.

The one you want to pick up has the tackle card wrapped around the front top and bottom with the bilingual text on the bottom which says "Sucker Punch/Coup Interdit".

Reactions: digitalbabe
Beware guys, there's been a reprint of this one, and it's like the Best Buy one in the US which means:

- 1 disc only instead of 3;

- no inside artwork.

The one you want to pick up has the tackle card wrapped around the front top and bottom with the bilingual text on the bottom which says "Sucker Punch/Coup Interdit".

Not entirely true bud as there is another copy with the banner extended cut which is exactly the same as the first release minus the digital copy.

Here are some pics:

SuckerPunch_CA_1.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_0.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_2.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_3.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_4.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_6.JPG

Last edited:
Not entirely true bud as there is another copy with the banner extended cut which is exactly the same as the first release minus the digital copy.

Here are some pics:
SuckerPunch_CA_1.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_0.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_2.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_3.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_4.JPG

SuckerPunch_CA_6.JPG

Thanks LGAN

I thought it was the Best Buy re-issue too...
cool...

^^ I placed my 1st Amazon.ca orders on the weekend for BB and DK. Hopefully mine come mint as BB is now OOS :ohno:

btw, does anyone think it is unwise to wait for a better price for this suckerpunch steel? ($32cnd :eek:) I also kinda have a hunch that it could see a play.com release in the not too distant future.....

Here are some pics of both 1st and 2nd releases side-by-side:

picture.php

picture.php

Was there an official release date for the 2nd version.
As you can see, the J-card is completely different and it did not come with the DVD/Digital Download.
(Although, it looks like they may have repackaged some using the same steelbook. You can see on my copy some sticker residue under the shrink-wrap on the 2nd release.)

Mods, can we add the second release to the Collection Manager? A lot of other titles have their own spot/thread for 2nd, 3rd releases even thought it's just a J-card difference.

Last edited:
Why are you asking? Did you receive one without inside artwork?
The current US release doesn't have inside artwork and is exactly the same as the Best Buy exclusive from a few years ago.