泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the date is almost upon us, I should have went for the boxset instead of just the fullslip. Really wanted the exclusive.

Update
Single edition should be arrived at tomorrow,we will arrange the shipping at 12-15th for single edition buyer.
but the boxset would be arrived at 16th,so the shipping date delay to 16-18th for boxset buyer.
Sorry again for the delay,i will keep update for everyone.

Hi

Can I just check as this was my first group buy and I purchased the fullslip:

Regarding the despatch tracking update where do I look or will I just get automatically a message on despatch?

just want re-assurance I have not missed anything I am supposed to have done. Like pay for postage as I thought this was already inc

Hi

Can I just check as this was my first group buy and I purchased the fullslip:

Regarding the despatch tracking update where do I look or will I just get automatically a message on despatch?

just want re-assurance I have not missed anything I am supposed to have done. Like pay for postage as I thought this was already inc
when you got the tracking number check one of these sites:

https://www.17track.net/en

http://www.trackitonline.ru/?CCode=US

https://www.aftership.com/

Great ! thanks for the links but how do I know what my tracking number is ? Do I get a message or do I have to look somewhere

Click on the Group Buys tab at the very top and navigate to "Your Purchases":

1.PNG

There you'll find an overview of all your purchases made through HDN GBs. At the right end of the list, you see the current status of your order. When it has shipped, the status should change to "Sent" (from "Pending"):

2.PNG

Then you can click on the "Sent" hyperlink and a new window pops up, showing your tracking number:

3.PNG

You can track your parcel with this number at any of the sites @TheCollector86 suggested.

Word of warning, though: My last HDzeta GB purchase (L.A. Confidential) has never changed its status. The tracking numbers were eventually provided in the release thread, if I recall correctly. So better check both your purchases and the release thread.

I hope I could be of any help!

I have never got any updated tracking thru the HDN site. Either it was posted in thread on other means. Its much easier for the GB leader to do it that way. All at once instead of one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.