泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to grab a box direct this morning, It's the second time I've ordered from HDzeta, the first being Fury Road Chrome and on both occasions I've not received an email notification, is this normal? also I've not been on the forum much recently but have read about several issue's regarding their website so I'm a tad concerned....

I managed to grab a box direct this morning, It's the second time I've ordered from HDzeta, the first being Fury Road Chrome and on both occasions I've not received an email notification, is this normal? also I've not been on the forum much recently but have read about several issue's regarding their website so I'm a tad concerned....

I ordered direct as well and also have not received any email notice about the transaction. I think that's the case for everyone who ordered direct.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Just checked my credit card statement....£97 for the box set. Quite happy with that in all honesty, especially when one of the versions cost over £40!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
It's nIce to see everybody saving money without GB ;)
For me it tuned out 134 € (116 GBP) for the boxset. Still Ok I think.

i dont use my cc for hd zeta orders anymore ....

their security system is bad as hell...

anyway nice releaes

And that's why you use a credit card - you're covered. Debit card on the other hand is a whole different story

And that's why you use a credit card - you're covered. Debit card on the other hand is a whole different story
yeah i am covered..but got a lot of trouble including getting a new cc number..
i already know about 5 people who got the same problem with this site..

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and harry

Hmm..i ordered several times from hdzeta (only use for my cc) and shortly after that my cc had payments i never made (happened with 3 credit cards). Each time you have to go to the police. Only then the bank/ cc company will refund it. I don't blame hdzeta, don't get me wrong, but no cc for me anymore. Too risky for me

• Helpful Post
Reactions: misformatt
Hmm..i ordered several times from hdzeta (only use for my cc) and shortly after that my cc had payments i never made (happened with 3 credit cards). Each time you have to go to the police. Only then the bank/ cc company will refund it. I don't blame hdzeta, don't get me wrong, but no cc for me anymore. Too risky for me

Oh my god...

Status
Not open for further replies.