SP-2.jpg

SP-3.jpg

SP-4.jpg

SP-5.jpg

SP-6.jpg

COMICON2011_124.jpg

COMICON2011_126.jpg
Update 11/2/2011 SOLD OUT
Update 11/1/2011 per e-mail sent by WB-thanks apsmith21.
View attachment 4696

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been looking forward to this day for so long that I can finally give this thread a good old BUMP!:joy:

Holy Mother of a Grail it’s sheer beauty :oohyeah::kiss::drool:

CE8953D1-7977-4B1D-95AB-89AB0D3C7BB8.jpeg

Huge Snyder fan so this was an absolute must purchase for me but damn it doesn’t come cheap especially a sealed mint copy but patience prevailed and snagged a copy when the price was right. Such a stunner in hand OMG such a glorious steelbook with an amazing piece of artwork that is vivid and rich in colour. Yeah yeah I know it’s G1 which will be my first and last but I think it works here as the artwork can really stretch out and take full advantage of the extra real estate of this steelbook while not completely maxing it out height wise. Still can’t believe this is an 8 year old steelbook with a very very low print run of 1k and yet it can still hold its own after all these years. It has skyrocketed into my top 5 steelbook’s I own easily and believe it’s one of the best steelbook’s ever made it’s just that good kinda makes me wanna unseal it to admire that high gloss finish and stunning rear artwork but ultimately I don’t think I have the heart to do that. Still looks amazing sealed so it’s a win-win in a way and very happy to have it in my collection.

I’ve been looking forward to this day for so long that I can finally give this thread a good old BUMP!:joy:

View attachment 444243

Huge Snyder fan so this was an absolute must purchase for me but damn it doesn’t come cheap especially a sealed mint copy but patience prevailed and snagged a copy when the price was right. Such a stunner in hand OMG such a glorious steelbook with an amazing piece of artwork that is vivid and rich in colour. Yeah yeah I know it’s G1 which will be my first and last but I think it works here as the artwork can really stretch out and take full advantage of the extra real estate of this steelbook while not completely maxing it out height wise. Still can’t believe this is an 8 year old steelbook with a very very low print run of 1k and yet it can still hold its own after all these years. It has skyrocketed into my top 5 steelbook’s I own easily and believe it’s one of the best steelbook’s ever made it’s just that good kinda makes me wanna unseal it to admire that high gloss finish and stunning rear artwork but ultimately I don’t think I have the heart to do that. Still looks amazing sealed so it’s a win-win in a way and very happy to have it in my collection.
Congrats bud!

I'm still hoping they release it in G2 size someday.

View attachment 444243

Congrats on getting it. Went straight to your top 5 huh? Wow.
The sealed club is gaining ground :p

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
There is light on the horizon for a re-release of this artwork on G2. Zack Snyder mentioned there is an unreleased director's cut of Sucker Punch that needs to see the light of day. Someone please start another petition just like the one for JL.

"Sucker Punch: The Snyder Cut - Everything We Know | Screen Rant" Sucker Punch: The Snyder Cut - Everything We Know

Also just watched the 4K Dolby Vision of the extended cut edition on Vudu - it's been a few years but the picture looks brighter and sharper.

There is light on the horizon for a re-release of this artwork on G2. Zack Snyder mentioned there is an unreleased director's cut of Sucker Punch that needs to see the light of day. Someone please start another petition just like the one for JL.

"Sucker Punch: The Snyder Cut - Everything We Know | Screen Rant" Sucker Punch: The Snyder Cut - Everything We Know

Also just watched the 4K Dolby Vision of the extended cut edition on Vudu - it's been a few years but the picture looks brighter and sharper.
Do you have any basis to think this artwork will be used for a new release, or are you just hopeful that Sucker Punch will get a Snyder Cut release and that they’ll choose to use this extremely limited artwork?

Do you have any basis to think this artwork will be used for a new release, or are you just hopeful that Sucker Punch will get a Snyder Cut release and that they’ll choose to use this extremely limited artwork?
Probably no basis, just that there could be a release in the future and if we were to show our want for this in unity (the art) I could at least guarantee that THE people who would have direct contact with pushing such art be shown our want and appreciation of said art. etc. I deal with the firm who are handling Uni and WB steel releases. Guess we just need to keep our ear to the street of a BD release.