Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suicide Squad

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Adam Beach, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Common and Ben Affleck.

Release: 2016-08-03

Runtime: 123

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

And another shot of Deadshot... :p
CEH187wWEAIqgnq.jpg

Anybody got a Laser tag vibe? :D

@Drum18 HAHA Pew pew pew.

I don't mind the Mask actually...

But the Shoulder / Arm Pads seem silly.
And what is with the text on his neck? "___ Light, The W____". Not sure what it says... but I can't think of anything that would make it acceptable.

And for the Cast Photo... Why does Boomerang have Duct Tape on his boot? He should probably should get some new kicks.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hmm I'm not sure what to think of that group shot to be honest... they look like a bunch of cosplayers lol. Margot does look great as Harley though! And that single photo of Smith with the mask is an improvement. There's still a long way to go though, and it's great to see this kind of stuff so early on. Can't wait for the proper Joker reveal!

Reactions: pdbluray
I dont know anything about the comics but damn yall hatin on Willie HARD lol. Whats so bad abotut him being in this film??? I dont get it lol

I Use to really like will smith to the point where I thought Wild Wild West was a good film, but recently I just really don't like him.

Gotta agree with @Noodles it does look like a bunch of cosplayers at the moment.