Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suicide Squad

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Adam Beach, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Common and Ben Affleck.

Release: 2016-08-03

Runtime: 123

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

That scene is life itself.I might watch the movie again just for that argument.She was my wallpaper on my PC for about six months.well not this exact one, but the one with her leg on leo's head.

I can only imagine what she will look like as Harley Quinn.Will she wear the skirt outfit or the one piece ?Maybe something more Arkham like?My monitor is ready:cigar:.

But even her legs there at not really hers (Well been digitally lengthened)
:arghh::arghh:

Variety is reporting:
Jake Gyllenhaal Passes on ‘Suicide Squad’

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/jake-gyllenhaal-suicide-squad-rick-flag-1201411414/

:(

phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

Good news :happy: newer liked that dude :D sorry to all you jakey G. fans out there :naughty: :naughty:

Thats great :thumbs: but whats up with Tom Hardy lately:cautious: passing on everything good :cautious: :grumpy: o_O

I like tom hardy but he probably thinks he's too good for it or the other roles he's been offered.

I remember him on a chat show and he was asked about bane (before dark knight rises was out) and he had the right ump and was really aggy about the whole thing and just gave a terrible interview and I also remember him being on Jonathan Ross (I think) and they played old footage of him on the big breakfast (an old breakfast show in the UK that was amazing for early TV) trying to be a model before his acting career had taken off and he lost his sh*t. He was not happy at all. It annoyed me a bit. Your famous now and a good actor... Take it on the chin!

I like tom hardy but he probably thinks he's too good for it or the other roles he's been offered.

I remember him on a chat show and he was asked about bane (before dark knight rises was out) and he had the right ump and was really aggy about the whole thing and just gave a terrible interview and I also remember him being on Jonathan Ross (I think) and they played old footage of him on the big breakfast (an old breakfast show in the UK that was amazing for early TV) trying to be a model before his acting career had taken off and he lost his sh*t. He was not happy at all. It annoyed me a bit. Your famous now and a good actor... Take it on the chin!

No amount of talent can cover up the fact he has a bigger ego than Travolta and in real life is a complete and utter ar*ehole!

Reactions: Asopp and Flloydo
Yeah no luck!

He's had a string of flops and needs a mega hit again, which this "should" be if they do it right!

I'm still surprised that Will Smith is still attached to this movie @_@ I thought for sure he wouldn't make it.

What else is he doing?He hasn't made anything worth while in years.And if a comic book doesn't do anything else it revives careers.

Reactions: psychoscot
What else is he doing?He hasn't made anything worth while in years.And if a comic book doesn't do anything else it revives careers.

True, unfortunately I LOVE Suicide Squad and DETEST Smith lol. The only reason I want to see this now is to see how Robbie plays my all time favourite comic book character. For me personally this should have Blade levels of violence, so right from the off I think I'm going to be very disappointed (n)

True, unfortunately I LOVE Suicide Squad and DETEST Smith lol. The only reason I want to see this now is to see how Robbie plays my all time favourite comic book character. For me personally this should have Blade levels of violence, so right from the off I think I'm going to be very disappointed (n)
We wish,lol.That would be awesome, but they hate us so...

As far as the Harley thing goes , i think Robbie will do ok.She will be hot regardless.

Reactions: psychoscot