Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
SHIPPING NOW
http://shop.hidefninja.com
Single Editions:
https://shop.hidefninja.com/products/suspiria-single-hidefninja-black-label-exclusive-3
Sold out

Platinum Pack - Limited to 25
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...a-black-label-exclusive-3?variant=40897236037

Our 3rd release in conjunction with Synapse Films is that of SUSPIRIA. This edition’s quality is beyond words, but if you want an explanation you have plenty of that to be found below! Completely packed, crazily restored, and the ultimate definitive edition of SUSPIRIA in SteelBook form housed in HDN commissioned artwork from some of the best recognizable and talented artists on the scene. Following up on their consistent designs from Tenebrae and Phenomena we have brought on QuiltFace Studios “QFS” and The Dark Inker once more and added Matt Ryan Tobin for his amazing take on SUSPIRIA.

suspiria-darkinker-web.jpg
suspiria-mrt-web.jpg
suspiria-qfs-web.jpg

Each Slipbox will be semi-gloss with special print finishes and each edition will feature three 4x6 screen printed artcards by one of the best screen print poster printers in the business. QFS and MRT will feature silver metallic ink and DI will feature red metallic as well. Each edition comes with a bonus limited challenge coin in which the Blood Red Regular is limited to 125 and the Argento Rosa (Pink Silver) is limited to 75. They are awarded at random with single edition orders and only the Platinum Packs guarantee you one of each coin.

Dario Argento's masterpiece of horror comes to home video from Synapse Films in an exclusive new 4K restoration from the original uncut, uncensored 35mm Italian camera negative and with the original 4.0 English surround sound, for the first time EVER! Painstakingly restored over the past three years, Synapse Films has created the ultimate special edition of SUSPIRIA with the supervision and approval of the film's Director of Photography, Luciano Tovoli, and loaded with a separate Blu-ray disc of amazing extras. SUSPIRIA is now presented in its original glory for its 40th Anniversary!

The set will include two Blu-rays + 1 CD. The film will be on its own Blu-ray disc, to maximize the quality for both picture and sound, with most extra features being on a separate Blu-ray. The set will be Region A locked. CD obviously not locked.

“Info below is very early, and final extras have not been finalized. We believe this item may sell quite a bit faster than our previous SteelBook releases, so we wanted those who were interested to be able to "lock-in" their pre-order now. We DO NOT yet have a final street date, but we fully expect the Limited Steelbook to be released before the end of the year for the 40th Anniversary. Our goal is to start shipping in mid-late November, but this is subject to change. As the extras and final specs come in, we will update the listing accordingly.”

SPECIAL FEATURES:

Three disc [Two Blu-rays + One CD] limited collector’s edition containing a new 4K restoration of the original uncut, uncensored Italian 35mm camera negative exclusively done by Synapse Films, with color correction supervised and approved by SUSPIRIA Director of Photography, Luciano Tovoli

Original 4.0 1977 English language LCRS sound mix not heard since the theatrical release in 1977, presented in high-resolution DTS-HD MA 96 Khz/24-bit audio

Italian 5.1 surround sound mix

Two audio commentaries by authors and Argento scholars, Derek Botelho, David Del Valle & Troy Howarth

Do You Know Anything About Witches? - 30 minute SUSPIRIA visual essay written, edited and narrated by Michael Mackenzie

Suzy in Nazi Germany – Featurette on the German locations from SUSPIRIA

A Sigh from the Depths: 40 Years of SUSPIRIA – All-new anniversary retrospective on the making of the film and its influence on cinema

Olga’s Story – Interview with star Barbara Magnolfi

Original theatrical trailers, TV spots and radio spots

Special Collector Edition Booklet containing an American Cinematographer interview with Luciano Tovoli, liner notes by Derek Botelho and restoration notes by Vincent Pereira & Don May, Jr. Cover artwork by Matthew Therrien Illustration

“International Classics” English “Breathing Letters” opening credit sequence from U.S. release version

Alternate All-English opening and closing credits sequences, playable via seamless branching

Newly translated, removable English SDH subtitles for the English language version

Newly translated, removable English subtitles for the Italian language version

Exclusive CD remaster of Goblin’s SUSPIRIA motion picture soundtrack, containing additional tracks not included on the original 1977 soundtrack release

suspiria-platinum-beautyshot.jpg

Attachments

• suspiria-darkinker-web.jpg
    suspiria-darkinker-web.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 7,589
  • suspiria-mrt-web.jpg
    suspiria-mrt-web.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 7,023
  • suspiria-qfs-web.jpg
    suspiria-qfs-web.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,260
Last edited by a moderator:
So guys, that's everything for now. I may try to get a few closeups of the coins for you. It's either shoot a few more pics, or sleep.

Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Snollygoster
Did you hire a private jet to the UK :LOL:? Had something else posted from the US over 2 weeks ago that still hasn't arrived so thought it must be that when I saw the customs declaration.

Not only was it a nice surprise to receive this so quickly, I was also lucky enough to receive a set of the bonus stickers :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
Did you hire a private jet to the UK :LOL:? Had something else posted from the US over 2 weeks ago that still hasn't arrived so thought it must be that when I saw the customs declaration.

Not only was it a nice surprise to receive this so quickly, I was also lucky enough to receive a set of the bonus stickers :thumbs:
We dont mess around with our shipping. It goes out as fast as feasible for us. Whenever we do releases or big shipments we go straight to airport post office which skips a few steps in this City and we ring a special door where the supervisor takes it right to sorting to leave. So I suspect that helps, and then of course ... being a Ninja.

Who does the deliveries in the UK ?

My tracking says it was attempted earlier today (2hrs ago) and they will try again later , not that I was informed it was out for delivery .

Edit: Just got home to a Royal mail card. The sort office is around the corner so I can collect tomorrow

Last edited:
Mine also arrived this morning... gorgeous package as always! I've been feeling like crap these past few days, but receiving this has actually perked me up. Got to appreciate Wreck/HDN getting these to us super quickly during the busiest time of the year too... Santa has some serious competition! :D