Taken (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #21) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on August 10 at 10 PM Korea Time, UTC+9). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $34.99 (Quarter Slip) - $35.99 (Full Slip) - $36.99 (Lenti) - $124.99 (Box set)
Notes: Full Slip 1200 copies - Lenti 1200 copies - Quarter Slip 700 copies - Box set 300 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Quarter Slip - Lenti - Full Slip - Box set

37868697_1339874066116362_4873245373520412672_o.jpg37891982_1339873966116372_4701304629932064768_o.jpg37875489_1339873926116376_3705704418713272320_o.jpg37915444_1339873982783037_3571507607204003840_o.jpg
37930897_1339874626116306_2698232780449382400_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed on this originally, but now it's in the sale, I'm tempted to pick it up. Would owners recommend the FS or Lenti? I heard the Lenti is not great so leaning towards the FS.
will go for the 1/4 slip once they add insidious to the sale

none of the slips look very exciting

Reactions: Mickle_89
Only a $ difference or so in any of the single editions, so I'll probably go for the FS. Is Insidious going to the sale too? I passed on that before as well, so would get it @ 50% off :D
idk.. i hope so.. i know that in the past they have added more to the sale later on.. and i dont think insidious is selling so well, they wont consider adding it...

Passed on this originally, but now it's in the sale, I'm tempted to pick it up. Would owners recommend the FS or Lenti? I heard the Lenti is not great so leaning towards the FS.

I have lenti and think it´s pretty good. There is decent amount of depth. I would say it´s on Filmarena quality level overall.

And, to me, it´s definitely better than JW3 lenti lol :rofl::whistle:

I have lenti and think it´s pretty good. There is decent amount of depth. I would say it´s on Filmarena quality level overall.

And, to me, it´s definitely better than JW3 lenti lol :rofl::whistle:
Now I'm leaving towards Lenti :facepalm: FS isn't really doing a lot for me, artwork-wise, but the finish looks pretty good. I'm gonna go for the Insidious Lenti now it's hit the sale (fyi @hatredhorror ;)), the FS for that is a no-go thanks to that odd French text lol :wtf: So maybe I should just go for both Lenti's and be done with it... :coffee: Dirt cheap anyway, right? So it doesn't matter if the Lenti's are sh!t :hilarious:

Now I'm leaving towards Lenti :facepalm: FS isn't really doing a lot for me, artwork-wise, but the finish looks pretty good. I'm gonna go for the Insidious Lenti now it's hit the sale (fyi @hatredhorror ;)), the FS for that is a no-go thanks to that odd French text lol :wtf: So maybe I should just go for both Lenti's and be done with it... :coffee: Dirt cheap anyway, right? So it doesn't matter if the Lenti's are sh!t :hilarious:

Exactly my thoughts, artwork on that fullslip (Taken) doing nothing for me as well. That was my first lenti in Nova line since they started with lenti fullslips instead of all-the-time O-rings, and now Im gonna change also The Grey fullslip for lenti, and as you said, Insidious is nobrainer too, lenti ftw.

Exactly my thoughts, artwork on that fullslip (Taken) doing nothing for me as well. That was my first lenti in Nova line since they started with lenti fullslips instead of all-the-time O-rings, and now Im gonna change also The Grey fullslip for lenti, and as you said, Insidious is nobrainer too, lenti ftw.
Grey Lenti is one of my faves! :drool: So f#cking crisp it's unreal :wow: I got both the FS and Lenti originally, but only kept Lenti :thanks:

Reactions: Hereticz

I ended up going for the Lenti. Like you said FS has a nice finish but the slip is too bright and didn't fit the movie IMO. Thought about going for the 1/4 slip but it was only a $1 cheaper which is crazy. Lenti was the best option for me.

Grey Lenti is one of my faves! :drool: So f#cking crisp it's unreal :wow: I got both the FS and Lenti originally, but only kept Lenti :thanks:

Yep, I had lenti in hands before and it was great, but not sure why I get rid of it :confused:....but now it stays :coffee:.....

...but Nova lentis are really hit and miss sometimes....when I remember on that totally disappointing Kick-ass lenti :wtf::rolleyes:

decided not to buy anything... if i really wanted anything in the sale I would have purchased it long ago... no room for stuff i only bought because they were cheap

• Haha
Release date: August 31, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on August 10 at 10 PM Korea Time, UTC+9). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $34.99 (Quarter Slip) - $35.99 (Full Slip) - $36.99 (Lenti) - $124.99 (Box set)
Notes: Full Slip 1200 copies - Lenti 1200 copies - Quarter Slip 700 copies - Box set 300 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Quarter Slip - Lenti - Full Slip - Box set

View attachment 385683View attachment 385686View attachment 385684View attachment 385687
View attachment 385808
[/ ZITAT]

Is that an old relaise, or new? The date is 2018 what confuses me?