Digibook Tale of Two Sisters Blu-ray Limited Edition Digibook [KOREA]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Tale of Two Sisters Digibook LE + Photo cards Exclusive Collection No.1 (150copies)

Release Date : 15th December 2013
Price : USD$29.99
Link : KimchiDvd Sold Out!

TOTS1.jpg

Genre: Drama/Horror
Directors:
Actors: Im Soo-Jung
Aspect Ratio & Format: 1.85:1
Language: Korean
Sound Mix: dts-ES
Subtitles: Korean / English
Rating: 12
Region Code: All
Run Time: 115 mins
Number of discs: 1

Attachments

• ato2s.JPG
    ato2s.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
As much as i enjoy a picture, you do realize this is not the thread for release you bought, yes? Sure, it's the same film...but other than that, it's pretty much irrelevant. Some of us are subscribed to this thread, so can we try and keep it as on-topic as possible? I'm sure you understand. :cool:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Will this be up in 45 mins or so like how Monsters University was?
I was going to sleep early today but ended up staying up just in case. :p

Oh crap, I think I mixed up the dates / time, thought it was already the 25th in Korea. :p

Really looking forward to the lenticular release too, I should not be getting all these editions of the same movie but I really love this movie. Now if only KimchiDVD releases My Sassy Girl with similar limited edition(s). :D

Reactions: DJHilalo
Wow that digibook looks very nice!
I am just a bit miffed as the US is meant to get a blu out with same master as this BUT obviously the packaging wont be as nice. If I get US I will get extras with subs but if I get this edition I get very nice packaging but cant watch extras!

Wow that digibook looks very nice!
I am just a bit miffed as the US is meant to get a blu out with same master as this BUT obviously the packaging wont be as nice. If I get US I will get extras with subs but if I get this edition I get very nice packaging but cant watch extras!

Methinks you'll end up getting both, i know I can't resist the packaging on this gem;)