Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £29.99

61dXq7lTepL._AC_SL1435_.jpg

Last edited:
So I’m assuming this will pop up at other retailers then? One where a discount code can be used and starts with a Z

Can’t see amazon exclusive mentioned anywhere

So I’m assuming this will pop up at other retailers then? One where a discount code can be used and starts with a Z

Can’t see amazon exclusive mentioned anywhere
Amazon UK recently now don't always list as exclusive on listings even when they are.

It won't be known for sure unless other UK retailers list for pre order.

Another recent example The Exorcist Deluxe Edition is a Amazon UK Exclusive but that's not listed on their website to say this.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Amazon UK recently now don't always list as exclusive on listings even when they are.

It won't be known for sure unless other UK retailers list for pre order.

Another recent example The Exorcist Deluxe Edition is a Amazon UK Exclusive but that's not listed on their website to say this.
Ahh right. I’ve not clocked that. Cheers for the info. Weird though that they don’t

I only knew the exorcist is because of the thread title here and the guys who came in from WB mentioning it

Reactions: paulboland
ditto
annoyingly it says delivery 28th which is 5 days after rekease! it wont ship any earlier as I have had this before on pre order where they show late delivery date and it always ships late
Mine says arriving 30th :LOL:

It will probably arrive sooner. Even though I’m not on prime most my orders arrive on the day through amazon U.K.

I don’t know what’s going on with this. All my addresses are correct but it’s only letting me get it delivered to my work place? It won’t let me get it to my home address (which is only 10 minutes up the road) but I’m away the week it’s due and won’t be able to pick it up from work when I get back.

Sweet. Means it will come to zavvi.

£3 discount is £3 discount

Watched this last night and it blew me away. The acting is so much better than it has every right to be and it is so obvious, that it is not an American film, because it takes some directions it wouldn't have if it were a Hollywood production (what happens to the young boy and HOW!!).

They also nailed the ending and leave open the chance of the (inevitable) sequel, but in a great way. Best horror film since Hereditary and thus pre-ordered!!!

Delay on release according to HMV. Not received the stock yet

Assuming the other retailers are the same. Unless some have been charged and dispatched from other places