Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £29.99

61dXq7lTepL._AC_SL1435_.jpg

Last edited:
Didn’t know this was only distributed by A24 in the states. Downer, spine is missing that beautiful logo!

I’m in never the less

• Informative
Reactions: hatredhorror
cheers m8, really hyped to see the movie.. but that steel doesnt do anything to me.. if its distributed by a24 maybe theres a chance for a decent book edition
Possibly. A24 are really hyping it up too atm. So possibly but can’t say.

Altitude Film Distribution.....? Never heard of them.

But this has streaky matte written all over it! :p
Never heard of them either

cheers m8, really hyped to see the movie.. but that steel doesnt do anything to me.. if its distributed by a24 maybe theres a chance for a decent book edition
Actually mate, as it’s not a full A24 production, I don’t think it will. But could be wrong.

Maybe one of the smaller editions like Lamb as that wasn’t a full A24 production and I believe was only for the US too. Whereas those bigger editions have been fully A24

• Informative
It's an Australian movie that A24 purchased for distribution.
Premieres today in US theaters, next month in some other countries.

Looks like Flatliners, but I'll get it 'blind'.

Last week a work mate got tickets to a "mystery" horror movie. Turned out it was an early showing of Talk to Me.

She simply said it was terrifying and she had nightmares overnight.

I took that as an indication that it's pretty good.H

When I watch gogglebox, they usually watch a horror at the end but obviously with the lights on (annoys the hell out of me) and from what I’ve noticed over the years, regardless of if it's a sh!t horror with commercial jump scares (scream franchise for example) or a decent horror that’s genuinely freaky and disturbing, is that the general public are absolute pu$$ys when it comes to anything remotely horror or scary. They literally jump and scream at everything. And they get nightmares. I used to make my mum watch stuff and she’d react the same way too.

So I’ve never been able to take people’s word for stuff like this unless I know they are actual horror fans (maybe your friend is) however this is getting real good reviews so hopefully it delivers and your friends reaction is warranted

When I watch gogglebox, they usually watch a horror at the end but obviously with the lights on (annoys the hell out of me) and from what I’ve noticed over the years, regardless of if it's a sh!t horror with commercial jump scares (scream franchise for example) or a decent horror that’s genuinely freaky and disturbing, is that the general public are absolute pu$$ys when it comes to anything remotely horror or scary. They literally jump and scream at everything. And they get nightmares. I used to make my mum watch stuff and she’d react the same way too.

So I’ve never been able to take people’s word for stuff like this unless I know they are actual horror fans (maybe your friend is) however this is getting real good reviews so hopefully it delivers and your friends reaction is warranted
Haha!

THIS /\ /\

Reactions: Flloydo
I mean what kind of insane person watches horrors in a room with the lights on?

Rule should be on your own in a dark room ;)

Like I have to because none of my mates like horror :rofl:
Well I'm guessing that's part of the agreement to appearing on the show. The audience would have to be able to clearly see their reactions and what's going on so lights have to be left on.....

Reactions: Flloydo
Well I'm guessing that's part of the agreement to appearing on the show. The audience would have to be able to clearly see their reactions and what's going on so lights have to be left on.....
Oh yeah of course. Still annoys me and their reactions