Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes free Tenet Poster

Tenet (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WB took payment. seems early considering the release is not due for two weeks
WB shop UK often take payment 2 weeks before release date
You order though will likely not be dispatched until next week and even sometimes not until release date

My order for V for Vendetta Collector's Edition WB Shop Exclusive
I had payement taken 2 weeks before release but it was the day after release date my order was dispatched

• Helpful Post
Reactions: levi
Finally see this. It was okay, maybe too much hype. I felt it was better then interstellar and Dunkirk but still not as good as anything he’s done since inception. Slightly pretentious but that’s Nolan now.

Some excellent moments and fight scenes etc but that’s all at the moment. Maybe I’ll like it more on a second watch

Reactions: toykuehn
Finally see this. It was okay, maybe too much hype. I felt it was better then interstellar and Dunkirk but still not as good as anything he’s done since inception. Slightly pretentious but that’s Nolan now.

Some excellent moments and fight scenes etc but that’s all at the moment. Maybe I’ll like it more on a second watch
I've seen it three times. Didn't like it at all the first time, loved it the second time, found it nearly perfect (for what it's trying to be) the third time. For me what hurts it the most on re-watches is some really, really bad continuity errors from shot to shot in a few scenes. Very sloppy, and surprising from Nolan. Anyway, if you watch it again you'll notice a lot of cool things, especially in the final run-run boom-boom scene. Just don't look too closely at the trains in that scene near the beginning where he's tied up on the tracks.

I've seen it three times. Didn't like it at all the first time, loved it the second time, found it nearly perfect (for what it's trying to be) the third time. For me what hurts it the most on re-watches is some really, really bad continuity errors from shot to shot in a few scenes. Very sloppy, and surprising from Nolan. Anyway, if you watch it again you'll notice a lot of cool things, especially in the final run-run boom-boom scene. Just don't look too closely at the trains in that scene near the beginning where he's tied up on the tracks.

haha that’s like a lot of his films tho. Well the last couple. Even with batman in some places. He’s so pretentious he tries to be a perfectionist but he overlooks stuff and misses it. Always with continuity issues. He’s no David fincher. A true perfectionist

I will, I mean I have a decent memory in that sense anyway and noticed all the bits at the end that linked etc and other versions of things playing out but I’m sure there’s some I’ll notice more on the second watch for the double layer. Haha I'll try not to but now you said it I’ll have to look for it and In turn will annoy me more about the film lol.

I’m not bothering with a WWA release. I’ll just wait for a manta Premium

Last edited:
haha that’s like a lot of his films tho. Well the last couple. Even with batman in some places. He’s so pretentious he tries to be a perfectionist but he overlooks stuff and misses it. Always with continuity issues. He’s no David fincher. A true perfectionist

I will, I mean I have a decent memory in that sense anyway and noticed all the bits at the end that linked etc and other versions of things playing out but I’m sure there’s some I’ll notice more on the second watch for the double layer. Haha I'll try not to but now you said it I’ll have to look for it and I’m turn will annoy me more about the film lol.

I’m not bothering with a WWA release. I’ll just wait for a manta Premium
Here's another one: when the protagonist is having dinner with Kat, watch his hands every time the shot changes from behind him to in front of him. There, ruined that scene for you, too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
FA just shared live pics on their FB page of this WWA. Looks quite nice. Sharp images. Matte, spot gloss title.

Damn, did Nolan **** your sister or something man?

You seem to have a grudge against him.

Just my criticism for him.

I adore memento, batman begins, dark knight, the prestige and inception. All masterpieces in their own right. He then ruined a perfectly good trilogy with rises and then kept getting too big for his boots and the hype goes to his head because of the name he has achieved as a director now.
Who wears a turtleneck when making/ filming a movie lol. Not allowing chairs and phones on set etc. Weird rules he’s created.
I’d love him to tone it down, take it back a peg and do something that’s not supposed to be the next big thing to him. I think it’s ruining his films. @TheWorz said it perfectly too

I enjoyed Tenet, much more than his last 3 films but it’s still a bit of a mess and just not right in places. I think he overlooks a lot of things now

Lol, oh nah he didn’t f*** my sister. I’d let him for a % of his next film or to be his assistant to sway him away when he’s going of the rails. The producing side maybe

Reactions: MrSquifler