Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.83 star(s) Rating: 3.83/5 6 Votes
Title: Tenet (2020)

Tagline: Time runs out.

Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Michael Caine, Kenneth Branagh and more...

Release: 2020-07-17

Plot: An action epic revolving around international espionage, time travel, and evolution.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I’m really looking forward to this. I need mind bending and it gives me inception vibes. I really like the first trailer but I personally thought this trailer was edited badly. I couldn’t vibe. But it’s no way put me off

Reactions: willbar84
Really nice seeing the forward/backward shots, especially JDWs character dodging those bullets while figthing.... That plane crash at the end tho! I was hoping to see at least a small glimpse of it and they showed it! Im very happy :)

8F3E323C-1DA5-408A-B539-F44B5C5A6F8E.jpeg

F7ED9FC7-6F3F-4D40-B8AC-36C48930A7D1.jpeg

1590247642014.gif

:LOL: Nolan

1590247708790.gif

So pumped for this Nolan without question in my books is the best Auteur in Hollywood period! He just hits on a whole another level that remains unmatched :cigar:

“It’s a film of great ambition and great scale that takes a genre, namely the spy film, and tries to take it into some new territory, and tries to take the audience on a ride they might not have had before, and might not be expecting,” says Christopher Nolan

TStoqRL.jpg

c09MDwR.jpg

2Yy6o9w.jpg

EY86bRXWsAMKEEB

C'mon just broadcast on terrestrial TV, then premium editions, then standard blu-ray media, then cinema release for 3 months, you know you want to Nolan :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Hype level rising :)

"I came back a couple of days later, to a kind of studio at the back of his house," Pattinson recalled while speaking with EW for its July cover story. "It didn't have a title page or anything."

It is fair to say Pattinson was blown away by what he read that day.

"You really think it’s going to be a particular type of genre," he told EW. "Then it expands into something else and you’re like, 'Oh, okay, this is kind of where we’re at.' Then it just completely morphs into an entirely different genre, which is very, very unexpected. My first impression was it seems like the greatest plate-spinning trick you've ever seen. It’s putting another plate spinning and another and another and another to the point where it gets really impressive and then it just sort of gets frightening. It becomes a magic trick, this feat of engineering, the script. When I first read it, I was just kind of amazed by the ingenuity of the writing. Then, just to think, like, how the f--- are they going to make this into an actual movie? Just the basic premise of certain scenes are so complicated to even understand in your mind, the idea of actually shooting them seemed totally impossible. Luckily, I didn’t have to plan it at all. I just had to turn up.”

Source

Even tho its hard saying this, but I think post-poning with no set release date would be better given the current situation. Things are not looking good, especially in the US so I dont see this being succesfull.

Or maybe they just release it as a thank you to those countries that were locked down and followed strict protocols and are ready with their theaters now LOL :D