Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

D4F70DAB-BCE7-4DA0-92D7-A5896814A841.jpeg

Last edited:
Now, on a serious note, I'm so sick and tired for living in this country ... I can BET that if I were in US I would had been MUCH better than I am now.... (not that I am too bad, compared with "standard" here I am pretty "standard" ;))
Sure! You can be my maid. ;) :p
Hmmmm...
I bet you won’t like my “kind” of “maid”, and I’m sure you’d be mine in the end... :spoil: :naughty:

For newbies maybe, but the original Kimchi slip is the ONLY one to own!
Are you joking? You must be.. The kimchi release doesn't even come close to the nova exclusive :rofl:

The slip itself is quite literally nothing but a silver sheet, with the title in the middle and a printed back. It's okay for 2013 I guess, but near enough pointless...

The steelbook is decent, with some solid embossing. However the "T2" title is blasphemy and the art (which is essentially the same as the WWA "skynet edtion" steel) pales in comparison to the iconic shot of Arnie on his bike.

Not to mention the nova's glorious gloss and twin bossing finish, which may have even won HDN awards if I recall :rolleyes:

Reactions: djjez83 and MM3
Oh, the inside picture is unique, and cool art on the discs, especially nice with the liquid terminator's shot eye in the disc hole!
But the back still makes me crack...

Dance Party GIF by saregama

(There's no gif from the original 1982 with Mithun Chakraborty, but this probably fits even better)

Weird they had two artists design a single steel... I love both of them, but their different styles kinda clash here IMO.

Reactions: djjez83
Weird they had two artists design a single steel... I love both of them, but their different styles kinda clash here IMO.

has the other artist only made the slip art? Because if so I think they work well together. But then I like all the art on this anyway

has the other artist only made the slip art? Because if so I think they work well together. But then I like all the art on this anyway
Slip and interior as far as I can tell. The more I look at it though, the more it's growing on me... didn't even clock the corner of the slip was transparent until just a bit ago, with the two diff styles making that idea more effective I guess.

Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Forgot to ask... you getting this? I'm tempted!
I really want this, Ran and American psycho but it’s been so long since I joined one of Andys GBs that I’d have to check fees and shipping costs and what he can possibly hold on to to make the shipping worth it. But so far yeah would love those 3

Reactions: Noodles