Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

D4F70DAB-BCE7-4DA0-92D7-A5896814A841.jpeg

Last edited:
I really want this, Ran and American psycho but it’s been so long since I joined one of Andys GBs that I’d have to check fees and shipping costs and what he can possibly hold on to to make the shipping worth it. But so far yeah would love those 3
Lol same ones I've got my eye one... plus Hacksaw Ridge and Street Fighter. As for shipping rates, I swear they change all time, so I can't keep up! I just worry about all that when the time comes to pay it lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
It's $30.53 for 3 steels shipped to the UK

I really want this, Ran and American psycho but it’s been so long since I joined one of Andys GBs that I’d have to check fees and shipping costs and what he can possibly hold on to to make the shipping worth it. But so far yeah would love those 3

A lot of members are in the same boat, looking to get those 3 and have no trouble waiting.

Just FYI - been saying this in a few places. I'll be looking to ship before Dec 1 and likely no packages will be going out after the first week of December and will have to wait until January.

Hopefully folks will be ready to pay for shipping at that time in mid Nov

A lot of members are in the same boat, looking to get those 3 and have no trouble waiting.

Just FYI - been saying this in a few places. I'll be looking to ship before Dec 1 and likely no packages will be going out after the first week of December and will have to wait until January.

Hopefully folks will be ready to pay for shipping at that time in mid Nov

Do you still have copies of ran and AP then? I thought the GBs were sold out

Okay that’s good to know. If I did jump on them I can pay shipping whenever. Nov or afternoon Christmas whatever would be easier for you.

Lol same ones I've got my eye one... plus Hacksaw Ridge and Street Fighter. As for shipping rates, I swear they change all time, so I can't keep up! I just worry about all that when the time comes to pay it lol.

I’d also like to know the finish of the roger rabbit US steel compared to the U.K./ Europe but it’s so hard with these things where they don’t disclose this info. Ill prob wait for the U.K. roger rabbit tbh. I can’t see the U.K. getting ran, I can see the U.K. getting AP but streaky matte and god knows with this one. It’s T2. Although we have a new one coming out anything can happen

Do you still have copies of ran and AP then? I thought the GBs were sold out

Okay that’s good to know. If I did jump on them I can pay shipping whenever. Nov or afternoon Christmas whatever would be easier for you.

I just added more to AP, you might want to check the listing but it's going fast

On Ran, I'm waiting a bit longer to catch up on orders and will have a restock in a week or two.

• Helpful Post
I just added more to AP, you might want to check the listing but it's going fast

On Ran, I'm waiting a bit longer to catch up on orders and will have a restock in a week or two.
And the amount when selecting the item in the GB includes the HDN and sale fee right? It’s just the shipping that comes later?

And the amount when selecting the item in the GB includes the HDN and sale fee right? It’s just the shipping that comes later?

That's correct. The listing includes - item price + sales tax + gb fee + paypal fees. Item completely paid for.

For shipping that comes later. That's postage + box + bubble wrap + shipping label.

• Helpful Post
That's correct. The listing includes - item price + sales tax + gb fee + paypal fees. Item completely paid for.

For shipping that comes later. That's postage + box + bubble wrap + shipping label.

Cheers mate

Reactions: apsmith21
Is there by any chance a way to keep tabs on one's GB purchases here on the site?
Guess I have to start keeping a list myself...

3a8599a9-30a5-49d7-8dbe-208d49aad7e6_text.gif

Last edited:
I don't read all those crappy 'news' sites, that basically consist now of what they saw on YouTube or someone's Twitter or Instagram, but this link caught my attention, stating there's a new transfer of T2, in this steelbook, supervised by Cameron...
That write-up also lists a "brand-new" documentary Reprogramming The Terminator, which was out on 2017 releases.
Did that idiot just copy-paste something from 4 years ago and post as new?

Reactions: howarmat
I don't read all those crappy 'news' sites, that basically consist now of what they saw on YouTube or someone's Twitter or Instagram, but this link caught my attention, stating there's a new transfer of T2, in this steelbook, supervised by Cameron...
That write-up also lists a "brand-new" documentary Reprogramming The Terminator, which was out on 2017 releases.
Did that idiot just copy-paste something from 4 years ago and post as new?

Yes. Then since he thought it was new he then added this part himself

"which should appease those who were critical of the previous transfer."

Because, you know, obviously James Cameron took time out recently from filming his 4 Avatar sequels to supervise and approve another 4K remaster so that it would only be released in an exclusive SteelBook for Best Buy at $19.99.

No standard amaray copies for Best Buy or any other North American retailer or any other retailers in any other country worldwide.

All that time and effort just for Best Buy...as if.

But what kills me is how so many people are believing it and are excited for it. Why can't people just use logic? :rolleyes: