Terminator 2 : Judgment Day (Blu-ray Slipcover) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: AmazonFR
Price: €14.99

t2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has French on the spine, this is likely specific to France, haven't heard of any other release yet, so it either isn't happening elsewhere or if it is, it'll hopefully have artwork without the hideous grey banner and text.

the thing i like about this steel is the t800 actually looks like a t800.. in some other artwork on steels it looks totally wrong.

i think this steel looks great but the banner ruins it. anyone would think it was 2006

Reactions: chunk
Wow. Just.... wow. The only thing more lame than rehashing a movie that already has 4+ Steelbook releases is letting a blind guy with a logo-fetish design the "artwork"...

Reactions: lolwut
I could live with the black border, but the blu ray + DVD is a bit much for 2015. I don't suppose there's the slightest chance of it being a slip??

Is this the same steelbook I pre ordered with Amazon de? There wasn't any artwork when I ordered it and still isn't. If it's the same, I shall be cancelling it. Like leve said, it's like a steelbook that would've been released years ago, not up to today's standards at all. It could have been a good steelbook without all the borders, banners etc

Ps, why they are still putting dvd's in with the blu ray and then advertising that fact 3 times over on the front and spine:LOL:

Last edited: