Terminator 2 : Judgment Day (Blu-ray Slipcover) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: AmazonFR
Price: €14.99

t2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the same steelbook I pre ordered with Amazon de? There wasn't any artwork when I ordered it and still isn't. If it's the same, I shall be cancelling it. Like leve said, it's like a steelbook that would've been released years ago, not up to today's standards at all. It could have been a good steelbook without all the borders, banners etc

Ps, why they are still putting dvd's in with the blu ray and then advertising that fact 3 times over on the front and spine:LOL:
The German one is Blu-ray only
The French one is Blu-ray and DVD
So its possible it wont be the same

Reactions: chunk
I'm skipping this one, happy with the Kimchi version I have, well unless they bring out something that can match it, that unnecessary border on the top makes sure I don't even think about it.

Chances of the UK version coming?
Hope so, as much as the Terminators are another re release, this current wave seems to have a better look as they all look like they go together, where as the originals all look at bit mis match. Although the play version of Terminator is by far the best design

I agree. When I started collecting that T1 was a must have steel for me. It's still my favorite of all the Terminators. As far as T2 goes, it's hard to beat the Kimch.

Terminator 2 Kimchi was one of my very first steelbooks ever. It just blew me away and it was the reason for getting more interested of steelbooks. It was denizen who showed me the way. Now I truly understand what he meant by saying '' It's an expensive hobby''.

Got an email from Amazon.fr. This isn't a Steelbook.

Hello,

We are contacting you because you pre-ordered on our website on Blu-ray + DVD Combo Terminator 2 (ASIN B00UVMKVAQ).

It has come to our attention that the description of the item when you ordered was incorrect. Indeed, the words "Steelbook" appeared in the title of the article so that it will actually effect of a metal sheath.

We confirm that the descriptive page of the article was updated.

If you still want to receive this item, no action is required on your part.

shame. I have never had a steelbook copy of Terminator 2 and I thought at last this was it......
Anyone know why Terminator is being released again on the 2nd June in the UK. Is it a new pressing.

I canceled my pre-order

I meant to do the same but forgot about it. It's now on it's way to me. It's not a bad-looking steel (except for the DVD logo at the bottom) , just that I really want a definitive release of the film itself. All of these rehashes are beginning to feel pointless.