Terminator 2 : Judgment Day (Blu-ray Slipcover) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: AmazonFR
Price: €14.99

t2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to do the same but forgot about it. It's now on it's way to me. It's not a bad-looking steel (except for the DVD logo at the bottom) , just that I really want a definitive release of the film itself. All of these rehashes are beginning to feel pointless.

Its not a steelbook. Its a slipcover.

I meant to do the same but forgot about it. It's now on it's way to me. It's not a bad-looking steel (except for the DVD logo at the bottom) , just that I really want a definitive release of the film itself. All of these rehashes are beginning to feel pointless.
I don't think this IS a Steelbook. It's been changed to a 'metal effect slipcover' according to Amazon.fr.

The definitive release would be the Japanese version or the Kimchi version (easier on the wallet)

Its not a steelbook. Its a slipcover.

S**t, no wonder it was cheap (relatively). So this is probably destined to not have any real resale value. What was the point of this release again? lol

**UPDATE** I just received this thing. For some reason they shipped it DHL Express, which took only 2 days. Now that I have it in-hand, I feel like an idiot for ordering it without checking the final specs. It's what happens when you preorder a bunch of stuff months in advance. If I decide to open it I guess I can use the black case for something else lol.

Last edited:
S**t, no wonder it was cheap (relatively). So this is probably destined to not have any real resale value. What was the point of this release again?

Because its one of the most successful sci-fi action films ever made and was a game changer for the SFX industy today?

Not every release is about lining wallets you know. Some people do actually buy these to enjoy the films

S**t, no wonder it was cheap (relatively). So this is probably destined to not have any real resale value. What was the point of this release again? lol

**UPDATE** I just received this thing. For some reason they shipped it DHL Express, which took only 2 days. Now that I have it in-hand, I feel like an idiot for ordering it without checking the final specs. It's what happens when you preorder a bunch of stuff months in advance. If I decide to open it I guess I can use the black case for something else lol.
Any chance of a photo to see what it looks like?