Terminator 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Terminator 3 - Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0024FA91E/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

41EZqxTO1-L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Amazon.de ... Hopefully region free.

With a reported budget of $172 million, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines starts in high gear and never slows down. The apocalyptic "Judgment Day" of T2 was never prevented, only postponed: John Connor (Nick Stahl, replacing T2's Edward Furlong), now 22 and disconnected from society, is being pursued yet again, this time by the advanced T-X, a sleek "Terminatrix" (coldly expressionless Kristanna Loken) programmed to stop Connor from becoming the savior of humankind. Originally programmed as an assassin, a disadvantaged T-101 cyborg (Arnold Schwarzenegger, bidding fond farewell to his signature role) arrives from the future to join Connor and his old acquaintance Kate (Claire Danes) in thwarting the T-X's relentless pursuit. The plot presents a logical fulfillment of T2 prophesy, disposing of Connor's mother (Linda Hamilton is sorely missed) while computer-driven machines assume control, launching a nuclear nightmare that Connor must survive. With Breakdown and U-571 serving as worthy rehearsals for this cautionary epic of mass destruction, director Jonathan Mostow wisely avoids any stylistic connection to James Cameron's Terminator classics; instead he's crafted a fun, exciting popcorn thriller, humorous and yet still effectively nihilistic, and comparable to Jurassic Park III in returning the Terminator franchise to its potent B-movie roots. --Jeff Shannon

Last edited by a moderator:
This was much better than I expected despite Cameron not being involved. The whole chase sequence was especially well done.

guys, i got this today and let me tell you that the pictures are lame compared to the actual steelbook, i really like it, you have to have in your hands to see what i'm talking about..must confess i bought this because the price..about 10 euros shipped, now i'm glad coz i really like this one

Same here tono06. Price was good, but this in a nice book. unfortunately, mine has a small ding on the cover.

still can't believe there hasn't been a steelbook release for the first movie yet!:(
in fact, come to think of it, i can't believe it hasn't been released worldwide on blu ray full stop!

i had to order a copy from the US, with the nice lenticular slipcase!

still can't believe there hasn't been a steelbook release for the first movie yet!:(
in fact, come to think of it, i can't believe it hasn't been released worldwide on blu ray full stop!

i had to order a copy from the US, with the nice lenticular slipcase!

+1 Also waiting for T1 (I'll be back) :D