Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nightmare I have had ordering it directly from FA. To cut a long story short FA cocked up big time on the shipping label where it was a mixture of my work address and home address. DHL UK recognised that part of the address is where that company used to work and had it redirected there. I have had 3 days contacting DHL UK to sort it out
I am now in a situation where DHL driver claims to have not picked up the parcel whereas the company who signed for it claim that the DHL driver picked it up on Tuesday. Someone is clearly lying and had kept it.
I have contacted FA and I have been told to make a complaint to their courier service PPL (partner of DHL).

Looks like I am going to be in a situation where I am going to miss out on this release :grumpy::mad::smashed:.

What a nightmare I have had ordering it directly from FA. To cut a long story short FA cocked up big time on the shipping label where it was a mixture of my work address and home address. DHL UK recognised that part of the address is where that company used to work and had it redirected there. I have had 3 days contacting DHL UK to sort it out
I am now in a situation where DHL driver claims to have not picked up the parcel whereas the company who signed for it claim that the DHL driver picked it up on Tuesday. Someone is clearly lying and had kept it.
I have contacted FA and I have been told to make a complaint to their courier service PPL (partner of DHL).

Looks like I am going to be in a situation where I am going to miss out on this release :grumpy::mad::smashed:.

That's ****** man, I feel for you. I hope it gets resolved in your favour soon.

Reactions: rebelrocks
Christ, this is beyond stunning! Thankfully I love the film too so that helps :). The lenticular magnet is amazing. That should've been the front of the steelbook but I'm glad it's at least magnetic and I can just slap it on, unlike the Furious 7 one. I'll be kicking myself for not ordering 2 copies