Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BluSteel2012 great pics mate! Is that numbering on the numbering card embossed? I hope so, I prefer that to the numbering cards they usually do where it looks like a print.
It's funny you should mention that. I only noticed this myself today (whilst taking these photos) that the numbering isn't embossed. I thought it might be a mistake but none of my FA collection have it. Only Kimchi and HD Zeta seem to do the proper embossed lettering on the cards. FA's are flat.

Reactions: Steelselecta
She tha
It's funny you should mention that. I only noticed this myself today (whilst taking these photos) that the numbering isn't embossed. I thought it might be a mistake but none of my FA collection have it. Only Kimchi and HD Zeta seem to do the proper embossed lettering on the cards. FA's are flat.
Ahhh, that's a shame, I was hoping it was embossed and hoped that would be what they do from now on. Shame, as it's the finer details that make it perfect in my opinion.

You must be an expert photographer as your photos do make it look embossed :thumbs::thumbs: !

Thanks for letting us know, can't wait to get my hands in this, looks very special indeed!:happy:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not gonna lie but the full slip on this one is very nice. The steelbook is nice too ... I settled with the zavvi one as I missed out (was undecided at the time).

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is one seriously badass-looking steelbook package. Finally got a shipping confirmation last night (thanks, Karel!).

Awesome package really looking forward to receiving mine know at any point as it's been shipped.