Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator Genisys
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

01.jpg

11143958-1994313975358339.jpg
11143958-2004313975350335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame they somehow got the front art mixed up... I was kind of expecting it to be WWA, which is one of the reasons why I cancelled, but thankfully it's not a massive difference and the steelbook still looks great IMO. Obviously that won't matter if you were hoping it would be WEA as advertised though, so I fully understand people's disappointment.

Reactions: PKAVFC
What's on the bonus disc Paul?

Again I really like this steel, but i thought I was getting a different front artwork and that was the only reason I ordered it, the fact they can't update a listing for whatever reason being their fault or the studios has nothing to do with me and I have a right to complain.

Didn't zavvi have the original art first and then it changed to what we thought was WEA?

Also why would the studios send updated art to the other retailers and not zavvi? Must be zavvis fault
Bonus Disk available in the UK with HMV Exclusive Slipcover Blu-ray
90 minutes of extra bonus features
Reset The Future: Constructing Terminator Genisys
Paradigm Shift
Old. Not Obsolete
Tactical Apparel
A Once and Future War
Manipulating Matter
Exiles In Time
Battle On The Bridge: Multi-Angle Scene Breakdown
Angle 1 – Previsualisation
Angle 2 – On The Set
Angle 3 – Previsualisation / Final Film Composite

Same Bonus Disc with Film Arena and Japan steelbook releases

Last edited:
Bonus Disk available in the UK with HMV Exclusive Slipcover Blu-ray
90 minutes of extra bonus features
Reset The Future: Constructing Terminator Genisys
Paradigm Shift
Old. Not Obsolete
Tactical Apparel
A Once and Future War
Manipulating Matter
Exiles In Time
Battle On The Bridge: Multi-Angle Scene Breakdown
Angle 1 – Previsualisation
Angle 2 – On The Set
Angle 3 – Previsualisation / Final Film Composite

Same Bonus Disc with Film Arena and Japan steelbook releases

Quite a bit then lol

Reactions: paulboland
I fail to see why people would listen to your opinion.

Calling out "Tiny little Islands" stating people are "special" and then calling them "jokers"

Considering your comments, your a great advert for your employers

Maybe you should "appreciate" that.

People are welcome to read or not read my posts and consider my opinions or not as the case may be - these opinions which BTW are no less valid than your own opinions - and your getting into such a tizzy over a mistaken image is just a bit strange IMO.
I would say that this steelbook is fine for the average consumer who will buy just ONE steelbook for this film and of course this is one of many, many other editions so there is something for everybody including the top-end customer.

People are welcome to read or not read my posts and consider my opinions or not as the case may be - these opinions which BTW are no less valid than your own opinions - and your getting into such a tizzy over a mistaken image is just a bit strange IMO.
I would say that this steelbook is fine for the average consumer who will buy just ONE steelbook for this film and of course this is one of many, many other editions so there is something for everybody including the top-end customer.

Trust me, I don't get into a tizz, especially about these things. ONE steelbook- assuming the caps meant something - scalper here? Ask around. Strike 2.

Top End Customer? So we grade people now? Cool. Strike 3.

Assumption is a big thing for some.

Luckily this dude didn't mind cleaning up after your posts this morning. Top end customer potential, surely.

image.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
"ONE" steelbook NOT as in re-sellers but as in customers that buy multiple editions of the "TG" steelbook from other territories and also 'de luxe' editions, such as the Film Arena and similar editions designed for top-end customers / collectors (of which select group I am not a member).
Please feel free to misread and misunderstand my posts at your leisure !

"ONE" steelbook NOT as in re-sellers but as in customers that buy multiple editions of the "TG" steelbook from other territories and also 'de luxe' editions, such as the Film Arena and similar editions designed for top-end customers / collectors (of which select group I am not a member).
Please feel free to misread and misunderstand my posts at your leisure !

It looks deep in that hole, here have this.

image.jpg

When your finished with it, put it in your Z Box. I picked the colour especially.

It looks great to me, so his arm is different? Whocares.com

Its gloss, debossed, what more could a collector ask for.

But ofc there are negative nances everywere.

Reactions: Kashby
What's with this bonus disc that is being written about as all premium U.K.editions of "TG" come with 2 discs only . . . don't they ?

EDIT: Just been reading that it is the HMV Exclusive set with the weird lenti slip and banner proclaiming in massive print "INCLUDES SPECIAL BONUS DISC" that has the bonus material.

Last edited:
Well my copy arrived this morning and I like it. Nothing spectacular but not as bad as I feared. Bear in mind that the blu-fan version would set me back £45 and this is only £25, I really didn't expect that wow factor you get with a blu-fan one so I'm happy with the final result. 7 out of 10.

It looks great to me, so his arm is different? Whocares.com

Its gloss, debossed, what more could a collector ask for.

But ofc there are negative nances everywere.

Actually it's not his arm. He's completely positioned differently. Gun and everything even his face.
And I haven't seen anyone be negative about the design except the fact zavvi show a different imaging making a majority to believe we had WEA.

This still looks amazing but I bought this because I prefererd he design they were showing compared to the WWA which has turned out as WWA and amazing in hand.
Don't chnage the fact I was given false Information

It looks great. Just not what I ordered.

Exactly that.

I just wish that they had kept the design that is still showing on their website.
My plan was to use this as my 2nd Steelbook in the FA boxset. 2 different artworks and 2 different lenticulars.
Zavvi took a massive dump on my plans yet again. Now, let's see how they can f.uck up Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation shall we.

Last edited:
It seems that the best product in the U.K. for "TG" would have been an HMV Exclusive 3 disc steelbook (including extra bonus disc).
I suspect however that the artwork would not have been Exclusive to the U.K. for that either and would have been exactly the same as the in-hand Zavvi and the same as those available in most other territories.
Probably would have been cheaper though - and with the bonus disc I don't imagine there would have been ANY negativity about the product . . . or at least not much . . . LOL

We are all grown-ups here and hopefully reasonable and reasoning people and, yes, Zavvi did cock-up with the wrong image but I have to ask "Where did they get the image from that they are using ?" as it surely must have been given to them by the studio or if not by the studio then from where was it plucked ?
I find it hard to believe that they would have been so unprofessional as to create an image themselves and say "This is a cool image, let's put this up as the front of our steelbook"
Come on, people !!!

Last edited:
Got mine earlier, really nice. So glad it didn't turn out to be white and not silver. High gloss finish, good overall artwork embossed title, gets a thumbs up from me :thumbs:. Bonus disk would of been nice but not that important to me.