Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator Genisys
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

01.jpg

11143958-1994313975358339.jpg
11143958-2004313975350335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, Zavvi seeing the actual artwork when delivered to their warehouse doesnt prompt a change of artwork :rolleyes:

Businesses will meet problems, it how they deal with them that matters.

Zavvi didn't want cancellations, hence why the artwork didn't change on the site.

That was their way of dealing with it and it was piss poor.

Not as if they haven't done it before either ;)

Now that the steelbooks are being delivered and pics posted it's surely not a problem for people to return them because these are "Not as expected / not as pictured on the website".
No need even to open them - just request Freepost returns details and boom-bang-a-bang job done, sorted in a jiffy.

IMO this is a fuss over nothing, a making of a mountain out of a molehill and furthermore there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with this steelbook and in truth a lot right with it : -
- Glossy.
- The colour is good (white not silver).
- The images are good.
- The title is de-bossed (I don't know if anything else is 'bossed because I haven't received my copy yet?).
- Steelbook is not missing the 3D option which is something we've seen with other steelbooks where the 3D disc is missing even when it is available in an Amaray edition.
Etc.

Last edited:
Now that the steelbooks are being delivered and pics posted it's surely not a problem for people to return them because these are "Not as expected / not as pictured on the website".
No need even to open them - just request Freepost returns details and boom-bang-a-bang job done, sorted in a jiffy.

Let's not forget the fun and laughter us "jokers" have when we get charged for and item and that fantastic feeling when the money leaves our account.

Then there is the amazing delight of dealing with Zavvi's award winning customer service, not to mention that most adrenalin fuelled experience of making the "Collect + journey" to your local off licence who scans the return.

Oh, I almost forgot about the 5 day reply to say your refund is being processed.

Ah, the joy. :)

Maybe I missed something, I always thought the above art was what customers were going to get. Only reason I cancelled this was because I wanted the FA version with goodies. I basically never go with what Zavvi post and can't understand why people are complaining when they do this with art time and time again. It was always going to be the same steel art as FA thats a given. If somehow they were doing WEA they would be shouting it from the rooftops. This looks great to me and is exactly what I would have expected to arrive. Gloss and debossing just adds to it. Can't wait to get my FA version of this.

Maybe I missed something, I always thought the above art was what customers were going to get. Only reason I cancelled this was because I wanted the FA version with goodies. I basically never go with what Zavvi post and can't understand why people are complaining when they do this with art time and time again. It was always going to be the same steel art as FA thats a given. If somehow they were doing WEA they would be shouting it from the rooftops. This looks great to me and is exactly what I would have expected to arrive. Gloss and debossing just adds to it. Can't wait to get my FA version of this.

No, you didn't miss anything worth missing - just a bunch of people upset that the steelbooks received did not match the artwork at the top of the page (i.e. did not have artwork Exclusive to the U.K.).

Last edited:
I have to admit this picture on the final artwork is not as good as the one advertised. Far better pose but i can see why it was changed. The original pose with the gun is far more aggressive whereas the one now used is more sedate and less threatening. A more visually friendly picture.

I intend to keep my copy too - it's a lovely steel. A bit of money back off Zavvi will make it feel even better ;)

Edit:

As this part was removed by a MOD (?!)I will rephrase it.

I will rephrase my sentence:

My issue today was not the steelbook design, but the "dismissive approach"
of a certain member obviously in bed with Zavvi.

Last edited:
No, you didn't miss anything worth missing - just a bunch of people upset that the steelbooks received did not match the artwork at the top of the page (i.e. did have artwork Exclusive to the U.K.).

Yeah, well I have to agree with Psyco and yourself; it's as one would expect - WWA.

The only thing wrong with it is the price; but hey, that also was a given. This is Ripoff Britain, where the poor consumer is treated like garbage with the wholesale approval of the Neo-Fascist regime we suffer under!

Reactions: lights
My final word on this particular thread, until I receive my copy that is, is "What are you people smoking?" because it clearly doesn't agree with you.
I don't get the issue that you have with my posts UNLESS it is because you are all so rabidly anti-Zavvi that it has become part of your DNA and the power of reason has completely deserted you . . .
You are all completely wrong to assume that I have any sort of relationship with Zavvi other than as a long-standing customer - maybe I've been fortunate in my dealings with them (unlike most of you it seems!) as I've never had any major issues with them regarding returns/refunds etc.
We are all disappointed that we didn't get U.K.Exclusive artwork (yes, me too) but it's surely NOT TOO DIFFICULT to accept that we are only getting what others are getting in other territories :)

Reactions: Flash
I think the design is great, I cancelled though in favour of FAC version. I don't think I would of been too bothered about the change of artwork, it's not like it's changed to something awful.

I like this Steelbook. Trouble is I also have the FA boxset coming, which now looks identical. I kept this order as I thought it would be different. So now I've got to deal with Zavvi's fabulous customer services to return this.