Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@duckandrun when will the copies of the GB be shipped?

Single Versions (Lenticular, Full Slip) from 16/04
Box Set: It depends on the opening date of the company that prints and assembles the boxes. The Italian government has declared that from April 13 the companies will be reopened with limited and controlled activity.
Our boxes have been printed but must be shipped, so we await a communication.

Single Versions (Lenticular, Full Slip) from 16/04
Box Set: It depends on the opening date of the company that prints and assembles the boxes. The Italian government has declared that from April 13 the companies will be reopened with limited and controlled activity.
Our boxes have been printed but must be shipped, so we await a communication.

Good news!
Are these direct shipping from CM? Do you know what postal service they will be using?

I dont they they shipped yet the tracking says order created so I suspect some time next week they will be shipped.
Intresting it says Swiss Post.
I thought these ship from Italy.

I dont they they shipped yet the tracking says order created so I suspect some time next week they will be shipped.
Intresting it says Swiss Post.
I thought these ship from Italy.
Shipping is through Ascendia.
It is dispatched from Italy but rerouted through Swisspost for some tax reasons which results in cheaper shipping costs