Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date is February 2020!?

The purchase option does not specify any of that:

How can it take 3 or 4 months to ship, when the item was already available? I think it's crazy. Would there be an option to cancel the purchase and recover my money through PayPal?
When you use a group buy you're only securing a copy so you don't have to fight for one on pre-order when it goes up, in regards to getting a refund, I don't know if thats covered generally in return policys, I wouldn't think so but I could be wrong. It might be a good idea to contact the host of the GB and just ask if you could cancel, don't know if they'll agree to it though. In future double check the official website, like Cinemuseum for a release window, if you cant find anything or it's TBC, you'll at least know what you're getting into, hope you get it sorted out man.

I apologize, since I confused the preorder date with the release date ...
I will have patience and wait, since I will finally have the edition for me. Thank you all for the answers.

I really doubt you can cancel group buy. Maybe you can once but then you wont be able to order any more. Imagine yourself ordering 20 GB items, paying upfront and then you have people start canceling. How long it will last?

Thanks but that doesn't tell me a whole lot. :coffee:

Hi collectors,
i know we're all waiting for this release but this time we're working not just on packaging but we create dubbing and printed discs as official italian distrubutors!
Thank you all for patience because your support means new projects like terrifier!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Hi collectors,
i know we're all waiting for this release but this time we're working not just on packaging but we create dubbing and printed discs as official italian distrubutors!
Thank you all for patience because your support means new projects like terrifier!

Sounds like we wont be getting it next month either!

Really should have picked one of these up ages ago :wow:

Hoping this doesn't sell out and once work gets back to normal ill be picking one up :thumbs: