Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The 15:17 to Paris

Genre: Thriller, Drama

Director: Clint Eastwood

Release: 2018-02-02

Plot: In August 2015, an ISIS terrorist boarded train #9364 from Brussels to Paris. Armed with an AK-47 and enough ammo to kill more than 500 people, the terrorist might have succeeded except for three American friends who refused to give in to fear. Stone was a martial arts enthusiast and airman first class in the U.S. Air Force, Skarlatos was a member of the Oregon National Guard, and all three pals proved fearless as they charged and ultimately overpowered the gunman after he emerged from a bathroom armed and ready to kill.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
frp80iVXoZPVVchPhjJ17pZQuaB.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Very cool that he got the real guys to play themselves... although if you don't know how it ends it kind of takes the suspense out of it.

Very cool that he got the real guys to play themselves... although if you don't know how it ends it kind of takes the suspense out of it.
If i don't know how it ends, it takes the suspense out of it?
Isnt it the other way around? Because i dont know how it ends...

If i don't know how it ends, it takes the suspense out of it?
Isnt it the other way around? Because i dont know how it ends...

lol

If you don't know how it ends. But you know the REAL people in the story played themselves. Its pretty safe to say they didn't die. haha
Unless one of them is a ghost actor. that would be cool.

lol

If you don't know how it ends. But you know the REAL people in the story played themselves. Its pretty safe to say they didn't die. haha
Unless one of them is a ghost actor. that would be cool.
Ohh haha i wasnt even thinking whether they lived or died at the end of the movie. I think its more about how they lived through it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database