axcraig

Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Release date : November 8th 2012
Pre order : http://www.amazon.de/dp/B008EQO00S/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
91tMhYlxW8L._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the 3D banner will stay. I hope not. It looks kind of generic.......like an amaray slipcover:D

I'm 99% sure it won't be printed on. If this is going to be as widely released as we imagine, then it should get a top notch release. It's not going to be the one of the churned out catalogue titles that German loves to produce.

I don't know if I'll get this or not. It does have a collectible statue though so I'm quiet interested but I'm sure this will be released elsewhere as well. Of course Germany is notorious for printed backs too so idk. Decisions. :rolleyes:

This is a Sony release, right? Have they released any clean Steelbooks lately? Can't think of one... Please give me an example (and hope :p).

Really want this to be a clean Steelbook :) Have pre-ordered it. Can always cancel later on :)

This is a Sony release, right? Have they released any clean Steelbooks lately? Can't think of one... Please give me an example (and hope :p).

Really want this to be a clean Steelbook :) Have pre-ordered it. Can always cancel later on :)

Underworld:Awakening :D,battle L.A:D,Salt:D Ghost Rider 2. All clean fronts and backs plus inside art:cool:

Yes!! Toby maguire was too goofy! This guy - at least in the trailers looks much more like a decent spiderman so I rekon the re-boot is worth it!!

I agree with Apinamakina about the Venom character getting a justifiable introduction back into the series - spiderman 3 ruined that, as for the Lizard though I think thats a great starting point with a nice new 'fresh' story to watch.

Reactions: AgentMcQueen
I guess the title of this thread needs to be updated as it's listed as an exclusive?

The Amazing Spider-Man (3D 2-Disc Figuren-Box-Set, Steelbook, exklusiv bei Amazon.de) [3D Blu-ray]

Maybe Media Markt will offer just the Steelbook?

I'll wait for the one without the statue (sure there will be), not really a fan of these bonus figures with games or Blu-rays because they are most often times really low in quality compared to standalone releases through an actual collectible toy company.

The more trailers i see of this movie the more i want to watch it i think it could be the best summer film maybe even the biggest blockbuster

I got a feeling with all the hype its going to be not us good us everyone will think time will tell mate

Doesn't mean that it won't be the most popular film of the summer. Guaranteed to gross more than $1billion at the box office. Film quality is seemingly irrelevant when it comes to blockbusters.

had to order this as it looks to good to pass up, i know it will probably get the steelbook treatment in other countries and if uk get it then i will probably order that. oh happy days