The Amazing Spider-Man (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 06) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 24, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order on September 16 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $55.99 (Ful Slip or Lenti) - $243 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

Note: Total Print Run: 2,750 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (3 discs: 4K UHD + 3D BD (3D & 2D Double Side) + Bonus BD) - 750 copies Numbered Card
One Click Box Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions, both movies + Magnet Lenticular)

118787450_3834980993203416_2020791347080381528_o.jpg118691972_3834981313203384_3360936533884326814_o.jpg118774911_3834980476536801_4048522570505998750_o.jpg118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the Raimi trilogy haven't aged well at all, been a while since I tried to sit through one of them but I remember at the time thinking how naff it was compared to modern day alternatives

all 3 have moments. 2 is defo the best but maguire still ruins it. They do have a true comic book look but it’s too childish and cringe for me now.
Defoe is great but there’s a really awful edit before his glider goes into him at the end of 1 where it pauses, does a close up on his face and the goblin literally goes “oh” and then it kills him. LOL awful.
Some of the fight scenes are decent and the spider bite is quite iconic now but they did it better in the amazing Spider-Man imo.

3 has some cool fight scenes but that’s literally it. Doc oc is the only really good villain in that trilogy and the hospital scene when he wakes up is incredible. It’s like a evil dead scene

I love the amazing Spider-Man, Garfield is perfect and I love the tone but Ifans was a tad weak. Again like Defoe he has this really poor moment where he pulls Parker up at the end on the ledge and his scream is pathetic.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 was a hot mess. Some great moments and some bad moments but as a whole it’s still probably better than the raimi trilogy.
And I was at school when the raimi trilogy started. I loved it at that age but yeah it’s aged awfully

Homecoming And far from home are perfect. In every way. And his moments in civil war, Infinity war and endgame are epic too

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Original Spider-Man 1 & 2 are fantastic. Thought Andrew Garfield was excellent as Spider-Man in amazing , just a shame the movies weren’t that great. Far from home & Homecoming were ok, but forgettable. Tom Holland is actually not that bad but the worst of the 3 in my opinion.
Never beat this guy though :LOL:
DCCB52C5-6B6D-4B9A-B404-78E2B42708D0.jpeg

To me the worst is Tom Holland, he overreacting too much....I liked Garfield, but problem there was the film as a whole.....Raimi, on the other hand, knows how to direct a movie, Spidey 1 and 2 are masterpieces :cigar::coffee:

Raimi is such an overrated director. He’s only big because of evil dead. And only the first one is actually any good. Obviously at the time Spider-Man too but like @tommyh84 and myself said, they have aged badly.

the only decent films he’s made since evil dead is Spider-Man 2, a simple plan and drag me to hell. And that’s not amazing

I am however interested in his dr strange. I think he could pull that off. So it’s not all hate

It´s hard to argue with MCU fans

tenor.gif

I always rather choose to watch Raimi pieces than the new MCU ones :coffee:

Yeah but I’m saying Garfield was a much better Parker and Spider-Man then maguire. That’s not MCU

Spider-Man is my favourite super hero. So I take his incarnations seriously. Maguire is a pathetic Parker

Raimi is such an overrated director. He’s only big because of evil dead. And only the first one is actually any good. Obviously at the time Spider-Man too but like @tommyh84 and myself said, they have aged badly.

the only decent films he’s made since evil dead is Spider-Man 2, a simple plan and drag me to hell. And that’s not amazing

I am however interested in his dr strange. I think he could pull that off. So it’s not all hate

Make no sense argue about Raimi, we are obviously on totally different note lol. I love all Evil Deads, actually part 2 and Army of Darkness are even better than first one for me, loooove those flicks, but all three are TRUE CULT movies. Simple Plan is great and I like Drag me to Hell a lot too. The Gift is also great....he has lot of great movies, he´s definitely not overrated....And Spidey 1 and 2 are cinematically so beautiful :drool:

Make no sense argue about Raimi, we are obviously on totally different note lol. I love all Evil Deads, actually part 2 and Army of Darkness are even better than first one for me, loooove those flicks, but all three are TRUE CULT movies. Simple Plan is great and I like Drag me to Hell a lot too. The Gift is also great....he has lot of great movies, he´s definitely not overrated....And Spidey 1 and 2 are cinematically so beautiful :drool:

Oh evil dead definitely has a cult following and they are cult movies. I do actually like number 2 but it makes no sense. It disregards the first film which is very weird. But it’s entertaining
I forgot about the gift. I see that years ago, would love to actually watch that again.

I personally wouldn’t call them cinematically beautiful. Actually I’ll agree the second one is. It does have some great epic scenes. And as I’ve said it’s my favourite of his 3. If maguire wasn’t as cheesy in that film I would put it up there with dark knight, days of future past, Logan, guardians, far from home and infinity war

Reactions: Hereticz
2 editions for both films (1 FS & 1 LS) with 1 box to store all 4 editions

Are these going live at the same time then? Only ask because of the mention of a box to store them all and only 2 editions of each film

Spot on. Love drag me to hell. Underrated classic

Best Spider-Man movies = Spiderman 1 & 2

Best Spidey = Andrew Garfield

Best Bad Guy - Doc Oc ( Spidey 2 )

Worst Bad Guy Portrayal = Venom ( Spidey 3 ( bloody awful movie ) )

Nuff said

View attachment 482482

76% agree with this

add mysterio to best bad guy too. And we obviously have different opinions on best films. Which is fine......... but I have better taste :whistle: :LOL: ..... joke (or is it?!?!?!?)

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
OK when I posted this, (same disc) wasn't in the OP. It must have been added later by a moderator.
so it's just 3 discs — 4k/2d/bonus and 3d/2d/bonus — and the standard blu-ray is the same disc in both package configurations. right.

depending on the beauty shots i may only get the 4k versions. i already have 3D/2d/bonus steels for this one.

if they include both formats and both movies and both their LS and FS versions in the one-click, i'm sure to buy it.

or maybe they'll do a 4k oneclick of both films and a 3d oneclick of both films to get redundant.

hopefully the 4k disc is in the cooler of the LS or FS.

i wonder if the bonus disc for this will be the same one from past releases of ASM1 or if its been re-authored to be more comprehensive and include bonus features for both films (like in the 'legacy' box set) since the sequel has no bonus disc of its own.

Reactions: Stygian
76% agree with this

add mysterio to best bad guy too. And we obviously have different opinions on best films. Which is fine......... but I have better taste :whistle: :LOL: ..... joke (or is it?!?!?!?)

Do you mean 75% ? :LOL: Jake was good ( great actor ) but the character was very meh.
As for the better taste ........

04F537A7-FB4D-44D7-AF17-A6D81A9688A8.gif

Reactions: Flloydo