The Art of Thor: The Dark World (Marie Javins)

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 19, 2013

Continuing their popular ART OF series of movie tie-in books, Marvel presents its latest blockbuster achievement! Featuring exclusive concept artwork, behind-the-scenes photographs, production stills, and in-depth interviews with the cast and crew, THE AR T OF THOR: THE DARK WORLD provides an insider's look into the making of the highly anticipated film directed by Alan Taylor and starring Chris Hemsworth!

Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.fr
Amazon.de

81DhsppEuaL._SL1103_.jpg

Attachments

• Thor.jpg
    Thor.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
This actually looks awesome. I'm not sure that my wallet is willing to fund a new hobby though :(
Are this books limited stuff, or "normal"? Normal meaning that after being sold-out, they would be re-printed :)

I also have this book and it is awesome. Next is Captain America The Winter Soldier, the TV series Agents of Shield and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Went to my local Comic store and they had the 4 book collection for $75 + tax. In the bundle it included Thor, Captain America and Iron Man 1 & 2. Was tempted on picking it up

ive been tempted on that one before for the IM1 and IM2 but id much rather have the slipcases .... keep telling myself that I'll spring for them one these days. Tho I dont think part 1 even comes with a slipcase ... just #2

ive been tempted on that one before for the IM1 and IM2 but id much rather have the slipcases .... keep telling myself that I'll spring for them one these days. Tho I dont think part 1 even comes with a slipcase ... just #2
I dunno if IM1 had the slipcase but that's the only one I'm missing with the case... :(