The Avengers (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
IMPORTANT:
This is the CASE ONLY. NO movie is included with this. It's a pre-order bonus. It also comes with a 10$ Sideshow Collectibles card.

Best Buy SKU: #6316045
Purchase link: Best Buy USA

6316045E.png

Actual pic:
avengers_bestbuy1.jpg

Pictures (thanks to CyberAthlete):
Avengers1.jpg

Avengers8.jpg

Avengers3.jpg

Avengers7.jpg

Avengers20.jpg

Avengers21.jpg

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers6.jpg

Avengers12.jpg

Avengers9.jpg

Avengers14.jpg

Avengers15.jpg

Original post:
Just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

Attachments

• 6316045E.png
    6316045E.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 920
Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they have these at my local store, unlike the last couple that never got delivered... :ohno: :rolleyes:

Hmmmm if this is true, then I might also try and pick one of these up to go along with my FS one that I have on order with Drum and do a custom job on it :D :naughty:

I'm probably going to skip this. I have the HMV and amazon.de steelbooks on order so I don't need this. Besides, I don't want to support the continued offering of metal cases without discs.

I'm probably going to skip this. I have the HMV and amazon.de steelbooks on order so I don't need this. Besides, I don't want to support the continued offering of metal cases without discs.

I love the metal cases without discs. I wait till the blu ray itself gets below $10-$15 before I buy the movie. Save myself a few bucks. But thats just me.

Reactions: darczap
well i'm hoping this is true has it won't cost me a thing to get afew but the main thing i've also got the amazon.de and HMV one's on order and if i don't like the spine on them i can shift the disks into this one, which would look alot better next to my marvel phase 1 collection.

has this being confirmed yet? ... would be great if it is the same as the FS release.

The problem with Best Buy is that they don't like to advertise, but sometimes they do, sometimes it seems they forget, sometimes they put the product out when they should...other times not...

So frankly, we won't see it until someone grabs it from a store - that will likely be our first confirmation.

I'd hope it will be advertised soon in their weekly flyer, but who knows... :(

The problem with Best Buy is that they don't like to advertise, but sometimes they do, sometimes it seems they forget, sometimes they put the product out when they should...other times not...

So frankly, we won't see it until someone grabs it from a store - that will likely be our first confirmation.

I'd hope it will be advertised soon in their weekly flyer, but who knows... :(

Yeah best buy is really bad about advertising their steelbooks, their website often mislabels them. I don't get why they don't get all the fs releases since they own fs

Yeah best buy is really bad about advertising their steelbooks, their website often mislabels them. I don't get why they don't get all the fs releases since they own fs

My prediction is that we will get all of the upcoming FS releases at BB except for Tangled and here is why: The first wave of Metal Boxes at BB was Lion King, Cars 2, and Pirates 4 (all new releases on BD). FS added to that The Incredibles and Bambi which were already on BD prior to the Metal Box release. Then we had the Muppets, a new release, at both BB and FS. Since these are sold as preorder cases at BB it doesn't make sense to sell a preorder case for something which is already released, obviously. That's why I don't think we will get Tangled at BB.

The one exception to all of this was John Carter FS which was a new release but didn't show up at BB. Again, this is just my guess based on last year's pattern.