The Avengers (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
IMPORTANT:
This is the CASE ONLY. NO movie is included with this. It's a pre-order bonus. It also comes with a 10$ Sideshow Collectibles card.

Best Buy SKU: #6316045
Purchase link: Best Buy USA

6316045E.png

Actual pic:
avengers_bestbuy1.jpg

Pictures (thanks to CyberAthlete):
Avengers1.jpg

Avengers8.jpg

Avengers3.jpg

Avengers7.jpg

Avengers20.jpg

Avengers21.jpg

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers6.jpg

Avengers12.jpg

Avengers9.jpg

Avengers14.jpg

Avengers15.jpg

Original post:
Just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

Attachments

• 6316045E.png
    6316045E.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 930
Last edited by a moderator:
+1

For John Carter FS, it's didn't show up at BB because it's exclusive artwork only for Canada

Update from our contact at Walt Disney Home Entertainment:

The Disney Global Product Team has confirmed other markets may have a collectable packaging in some format, but NONE of them will have a John Carter Collectable Package with the Artwork I previously posted.

Future Shop will have Global Exclusive Artwork on John Carter Collectable Packaging.

So like it or love it, exclusive artwork for Canadians!

Reactions: bd251
A member on another site who works for BB has confirmed there will be a Avengers pre-sell collectors case that will be available on 8/28/12 at the price of $7.50. It's not specified if its a Viva or Steelbook.

Will be a Viva Metal Box as Futureshop has it also!
And 7,50 was the price of the last empty VMB at Best Buy (Muppets), so sounds GREAT!!!

Please MetalBox God, let there be a $7.50 empty BB case :scat:

D: or else?! haha, so is this confirmed going to be an empty collector's case? if so i need to definitely pick one up!

Hey Buddy, I said the next person to post better have picked one up.:hilarious:

I don't have a pic just want to drive you crazy :hilarious:
Anyways if I recall my store usually puts them out Sunday but I'm hoping not as I will be working.... I would like several to put my individual avengers in and create a custom spine.

Reactions: Ricker
I will be checking my store everyday and will set up camp outside BB on the 27 if they haven't stocked to that point. ALL YOUR AVENGERS ARE BELONG TO ME

I just saw one on Ebay that looked like he had the empty viva metalbox in hand, he even had pics of it with the inside artwork and claimed it was a best buy exclusive so there is hope.

I am going to check my best buy out today but as we know mine is notorious for being terrible at getting steelbooks.

Reactions: bd251
I just saw one on Ebay that looked like he had the empty viva metalbox in hand, he even had pics of it with the inside artwork and claimed it was a best buy exclusive so there is hope.

I am going to check my best buy out today but as we know mine is notorious for being terrible at getting steelbooks.

You mean this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-OOP-BE...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4abb24f957

Where they are using screenshots from other sources and claiming it won't mail till the 28th?

I love his response to negative feedback:

:rolleyes:

I sent him a message basiclly stating, how dare he say it's OOP and Rare, when it has not even been released in store yet. Unless he is one of those hoarders that went around to every store stripping them of their stock. And I hope he gets stuck with every one them.:angry:

Reactions: roseart