The Avengers (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
IMPORTANT:
This is the CASE ONLY. NO movie is included with this. It's a pre-order bonus. It also comes with a 10$ Sideshow Collectibles card.

Best Buy SKU: #6316045
Purchase link: Best Buy USA

6316045E.png

Actual pic:
avengers_bestbuy1.jpg

Pictures (thanks to CyberAthlete):
Avengers1.jpg

Avengers8.jpg

Avengers3.jpg

Avengers7.jpg

Avengers20.jpg

Avengers21.jpg

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers6.jpg

Avengers12.jpg

Avengers9.jpg

Avengers14.jpg

Avengers15.jpg

Original post:
Just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

Attachments

• 6316045E.png
    6316045E.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 926
Last edited by a moderator:
He has SWatH up as well. :rolleyes:

I think this will be another ghost rider. Depending on the location, these will stay around for a little while. Even stores that got 20 intially, got more in later. I really don't think there will be a shortage.

This does not mean I will not be there when they open. :D

Reactions: MK50 and Ricker
He doesn't have any of these in hand, hes just listing pre-orders on ebay trying to sucker in people early thinking otherwise. Abusing ebays system, nothing more. Don't be fooled into thinking he has them early. I highly doubt he does.

I checked my Best Buy and there was nothing, I will be in Vegas on Sunday if we happen to be near a best buy I will probably check a few of them.

Ask him for a picture with Todays newspaper. Even if he does have it I'd wait for the stores yo get them, no need to overpay

Last edited:
i can't wait to see get my hand's on one of these, i think i use it to but my german version inside has i much prefer the spine on this one then the european release.

It looks like there is no mention of the possible presale Empty cases on next week's Bestbuy Ad so I guess we will find out if this is true either on Sunday (if your location displays it early) or Tuesday.

It looks like there is no mention of the possible presale Empty cases on next week's Bestbuy Ad so I guess we will find out if this is true either on Sunday (if your location displays it early) or Tuesday.

A unmentioned forum has people saying there bestbuys have confirmed a pre order case will be available from dates ranging to sat-tue, ie; one store said itll be available on saturday another store said tue. I'd say its confirmed at this point. Im still holding my breath for a steelbook ;) and not a viva case. Even thoe I suspect a viva.

Reactions: MK50
A unmentioned forum has people saying there bestbuys have confirmed a pre order case will be available from dates ranging to sat-tue, ie; one store said itll be available on saturday another store said tue. I'd say its confirmed at this point. Im still holding my breath for a steelbook ;) and not a viva case. Even thoe I suspect a viva.

Good news. It's probably better it's not advertised anyways so we can grab the mint copies before the casual buyer sees it. ;)
I'm pretty sure it's a Viva and it should be exactly the same as the Futureshop one that we have been seeing. :scat:

hey guys, just FYI. The seller you are talking about that is pre-selling the Avengers case is the user formerly that was a member here -

SteelbookPimpSlap.

So given his previous posts on this forum when he was a member, I wouldn't say that I'm actually surprised about the content of them. ;)

From the other forum...

Originally Posted by MileHigh AI
OK so some Bad News ( I know! I'm ticked myself)

Upon opening the box marked for the Avengers, I found signage and more of the other titles already on the endcap. Was like "Where the $#&@ are the cases?".
Ran SKU through system with warehouse employee and the cases are set to be delivered at all Colorado locations by Tuesday separately.

So we're supposed to set the endcap on Sunday and have the merchandise but we won't.
It's set to arrive on Tuesday, meaning alot of stores won't even have it out until Wednesday. This has become a pain in my butt especially with all the other releases Tuesday.

Anyways, sorry I got faked out by the box that arrived.
(Note-All stores are supposed to receive 20 a piece)
Here though is the message received:
photo-7.jpg

Last edited: