The Avengers (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
IMPORTANT:
This is the CASE ONLY. NO movie is included with this. It's a pre-order bonus. It also comes with a 10$ Sideshow Collectibles card.

Best Buy SKU: #6316045
Purchase link: Best Buy USA

6316045E.png

Actual pic:
avengers_bestbuy1.jpg

Pictures (thanks to CyberAthlete):
Avengers1.jpg

Avengers8.jpg

Avengers3.jpg

Avengers7.jpg

Avengers20.jpg

Avengers21.jpg

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers6.jpg

Avengers12.jpg

Avengers9.jpg

Avengers14.jpg

Avengers15.jpg

Original post:
Just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

Attachments

• 6316045E.png
    6316045E.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 930
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, this empty Viva Metal Box case and steelbook from Spain with Polish sound and subtitles is this what I need to be happy :D Thank you for the pictures Munstarz40 :scat:

Well,
Isn't the Future shop a 4-disc steelbook? This one only seems to hold 2-discs. so they're not exactly the same. It does look nice, and I'm a bit biased about Avengers, I like them all. If the FS edition is a true 4-disc SB then that might be the game changer in terms of overall value of the SB...especially for collector's. And the fact that FS one comes sealed with the blu-rays inside, whereas here you have to buy them separately and break the seal on this one to place the discs inside.

Well,
Isn't the Future shop a 4-disc steelbook? This one only seems to hold 2-discs. so they're not exactly the same. It does look nice, and I'm a bit biased about Avengers, I like them all. If the FS edition is a true 4-disc SB then that might be the game changer in terms of overall value of the SB...especially for collector's. And the fact that FS one comes sealed with the blu-rays inside, whereas here you have to buy them separately and break the seal on this one to place the discs inside.

I think this version holds 3-discs. The futureshop version might hold 4 but there is a chance it will have the 4th disc in a paper sleeve and have the other 3 discs inside

i'm so glad this turned out to be true, i can't wait mine should be with me next week. it's much nice then the HMV exclusive one that we're geting over here.

Went to 3 of my local Best Buy's today...

1 had no display out yet
1 had the display out but the employee said to check back tomorrow.
1 already had the display out and already sold all their metal cases (from what the employee said). As you can see in the pic, empty spots/placeholders for the cases

20120827_192004.jpg

Last edited:
seems like my two local stores have not gotten them yet. I'm gonna pop by around lunch and see whats the deal