The Avengers (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
IMPORTANT:
This is the CASE ONLY. NO movie is included with this. It's a pre-order bonus. It also comes with a 10$ Sideshow Collectibles card.

Best Buy SKU: #6316045
Purchase link: Best Buy USA

6316045E.png

Actual pic:
avengers_bestbuy1.jpg

Pictures (thanks to CyberAthlete):
Avengers1.jpg

Avengers8.jpg

Avengers3.jpg

Avengers7.jpg

Avengers20.jpg

Avengers21.jpg

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers6.jpg

Avengers12.jpg

Avengers9.jpg

Avengers14.jpg

Avengers15.jpg

Original post:
Just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

Attachments

• 6316045E.png
    6316045E.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 920
Last edited by a moderator:
Would not be surprising. I am sure Disney would not pass on selling it in the USA as well. We probably should have expected this as well since the Futureshop one was found.

just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

How abut posting a link to this info instead of just posting rumors on multiple forums?

How abut posting a link to this info instead of just posting rumors on multiple forums?

i can do but the last time i posted a link to this site it was removed so here goes.

Correct, this is a listing posted in the database on another forum. However, we don't allow direct links to their forum. :)

Thanks for posting huggy - nothing is confirmed as of yet, this has been added, so perhaps they know something we don't...given their close ties to Best Buy over there. ;)

Reactions: ash333
Correct, this is a listing posted in the database on another forum. However, we don't allow direct links to their forum. :)

Thanks for posting huggy - nothing is confirmed as of yet, this has been added, so perhaps they know something we don't...given their close ties to Best Buy over there. ;)

cheers apsmith21, sorry for posting the link. i had a feeling the link wasn't aloud but didn't want other members thinking i was spearding rumors thats why i ask if anybody had heard anything in the first place. fingers crossed that this is true then i don't need my HMV one anymore has I'll be getting one of these on trade.

i just read this from blu-ray as well.. First thing i did was look for info here.. lol but i think urbeen is right, if anyone gets this it will most likely be best buy.. Gonna keep my eye out at all the best buys near me and the sunday sale ads :)

I am guessing if we do see one it will be late August. And it will be just be stumbled on early by someone that has a store for early releases like all the others that have been found.

I really think we should see something for this movie. It's too big of a title to not get a US release.

Of course we will get a release for this movie. An amaray as usual

:hilarious: Boo!
Well I'm hoping against hope that we get the same thing Futureshop is getting. I don't even care if it's the presale empty case either I'll take whatever we can get at this point. It's been a drought here for releases and I'm tired of seeing those Warner re-releases.
I do have this weird feeling that we might see the Lorax steelbook here but again it's just a hunch.