The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t believe how long WB and HMV are taking to show the artworks. Considering all the other arts have been confirmed in other countries and editions. I find it hard to believe they haven’t already approved art and are well on their way to being produced.

Something tells me the slip will be the exact same art as the steel kinda like the newer collectors editions of the other Batman’s.

I just want to know if it’s worth keeping my order or to go for the other artworks from the other countries when they release. It’s as if they 100% know this version will be the ? Art on both steel and slip and know it won’t go down as well as the other arts. And I still like that art, it’s just the other 2 are miles better (front and back)

Reactions: djjez83
I can’t believe how long WB and HMV are taking to show the artworks. Considering all the other arts have been confirmed in other countries and editions. I find it hard to believe they haven’t already approved art and are well on their way to being produced.

Something tells me the slip will be the exact same art as the steel kinda like the newer collectors editions of the other Batman’s.

I just want to know if it’s worth keeping my order or to go for the other artworks from the other countries when they release. It’s as if they 100% know this version will be the ? Art on both steel and slip and know it won’t go down as well as the other arts. And I still like that art, it’s just the other 2 are miles better (front and back)

Shortly after they showed this art on Twitter a bunch of people complained and showed them the other art that's out there, they will wait till the last minute on this so no one can cancel lol. Most WB titles up until recently stayed in stock for ages. £35 for that art slip or not is hilarous which probably is another factor in not revealing. Can hear the hatred now if thats the final art and with their usual awful finishes there is gonna be a lot of unhappy people at that price

Shortly after they showed this art on Twitter a bunch of people complained and showed them the other art that's out there, they will wait till the last minute on this so no one can cancel lol. Most WB titles up until recently stayed in stock for ages. £35 for that art slip or not is hilarous which probably is another factor in not revealing. Can hear the hatred now if thats the final art and with their usual awful finishes there is gonna be a lot of unhappy people at that price
This is exactly what I’m thinking. Although i don’t hate hate it. There’s just much better options

But yeah it stinks of them holding the art until a stone throw away from the release

Reactions: psychoscot
This is exactly what I’m thinking. Although i don’t hate hate it. There’s just much better options

But yeah it stinks of them holding the art until a stone throw away from the release

Was hoping Zavvi got one of the other 2, which is why I haven't ordered this one. If this is final art I'll just skip and wait for one of the Asian's or the FA edition. I loved the film enough to splash out on at least one nice imported version

Was hoping Zavvi got one of the other 2, which is why I haven't ordered this one. If this is final art I'll just skip and wait for one of the Asian's or the FA edition. I loved the film enough to splash out on at least one nice imported version

That’s what I’m thinking, gonna be some art later on a premium edition that will be worth the double dip

Yep as expected!

Cancelled. F**k that sh!t. Other steels are much better and I don’t want repeated art

I think that illusion with the ? probably looks great when you insert the disc in the player and see the steel-effect caused by TV-light,

Artwork is great IMO and I like that they've actually bothered to add extras. Would probably be a £40+ deal if it were Zavvi.

Reactions: davhyl