The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
No guarantees until aniv has managed to sort the list out with pp. All purchases are currently logged, but all look to be oversold. 51 OC vs the 30 available for example.
I will put the celebration on hold, then. I have family members here who were ready to carry me on their shoulders for a victory lap around my house. I have told them to stand down and stand by.

I’ve been watching all week for my edition, given the lack of information when the GB opened.
I check in the day, nothing, which seems logical given the day and then I just saw that the GB has been open for more than 5 hours, ****** day..

I’ve been watching all week for my edition, given the lack of information when the GB opened.
I check in the day, nothing, which seems logical given the day and then I just saw that the GB has been open for more than 5 hours, ****** day..
It opened just over 2 hours ago, not 5 fyi. (Qty was added @ 19:00 UK time anyway). As already mentioned earlier in the thread...

The time was announced yesterday, a few days ago they said it would be announced 24h in advance and the group buy was 19:00GMT. I thought this all went rather smoothly ignoring the allocation issues which they are looking into already.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Guys stop purchasing Batman editions , they are showing up in stock by mistake as I am refunding transactions. It will make it more difficult for me to get fees back from Paypal.
I told my uncle about this situation. He's a retired judge who mentally is not all there. He told me he has issued a cease and desist order to stop people from trying to purchase editions. I hugged him for his good intentions and sat him in a comfy leather chair. He's asleep now.

I just received an email about me receiving a refund for my purchase of the DL... however, my purchase did show up in "My Purchases" and said "validated."

Is it now safe to assume that even if the purchase showed up under your purchases page that it could've still been a mistake? :grumpy: @Aniv

Edit: Retracted my OG post/question after looking through the past 2 pages. Looks like I wasn't so lucky after all... Guess I'll have to try my luck buying direct at 5AM. However, thank you @Aniv help with setting these GBs up and sorry that you gotta deal with the aftermath.

sad batman GIF

Last edited:
Just got a refund even though it was in purchases too, oh well thanks anyway for the chance. Hopefully can sort out the issues for the next time. :)
dread to see how your account looks after PayPal have taken their cut from all this. Hopefully you can recover some of the fees from them.

• Wow
Reactions: Aniv and LegacyTom
Thanks for getting me the refund so quickly @Aniv.

I’ll try and get one direct on the 24th. Now the question is do I go straight for the SL, or try to get the DL, which will probably sell out first.

Reactions: Halo500
So I shouldn’t be buying an OC for just shy of $100k…? Hahaha. Dayum that’s one holy grail!

Still haven’t got around to seeing this so not mad I missed out. Until I watch it and regret everything haha.

Compared to the group buy, does anyone know how quickly the Manta Lab shop usually sells out for things like this? I mean, if they have quantity of 1000 compared to the group buy quantity (didn't someone mentioned 20 per edition?), surely it would at least last a 10 minutes or so...enough for people who really want one to get one? Or is that just naivety?

Reactions: Chemartin_1