The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Today has gone so far:
34 minutes before post #1094
Nice idea but I'm done collecting and recollecting editions with and without discs, I'm sorry to say I'm out and I'd rather keep my money :coffee:

Post 1094:

37 seconds after...
Well one should not be too hasty that double lenti sure would like darn fine on my (limited) shelf space - I'll just get a second home and not tell the wife :rofl:

In all honesty, they sure are a nice addition or even substitution if you collect steel books with slips, will be interesting to see what other have the available art to do 4 alternatives (OC and lenti/slips) as a package.

Not a bad move in general, nothing wrong with having multiple options, as a collector. I still prefer the original edition, though, that steelbook is the best of bunch.

Which reminds me, I'm yet to receive it, since my OC was returned to sender (and supposedly destroyed). Granted, Aniv said they'll send me a replacement, but that was a month ago, and still not a word. :(

Thanks for the tag.

Not sure if this is just to milk more money for the same old titles or if we'll see some much needed new releases. Interested to see their pricing for these also.

Only time will tell....

nobody is milking anything. I posted about this last year and mostly the feedback was positive, you will see Disney (Fox/Marvel/Disney) titles in this format too.

It’s 100% milking when the same titles are being released. 100%

I like the art. But it’s milking. Plain and f**king simple
Agree. I guess this one is a safe first release though, to see how it goes. A hugely popular title they've already got the licence, art and customer list for. It is MCP#000 after all.

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Agree. I guess this one is a safe first release though, to see how it goes. A hugely popular title they've already got the licence, art and customer list for. It is MCP#000 after all.
Yeah it’s a safe first release for sure

As long as they don’t over do these. Meaning one each month kind of thing. And I don’t mind marvel stuff but make it the newer phases that haven’t been done. I swear to god if I see another avengers age of ultron release with the same recycled art!

But if it means we get stuff like the rest of the alien franchise and maybe stuff like Shazam then cool. Just don’t get greedy and over saturate the market with these releases. I am slightly worried that this one goes up next Friday and they have already announced one for next month along with a ME release.

Like some folks here, i really don't see the benefit from this release ( for Manta, it's obvious ) easy pass for me, i ordered the original SL and this new version is mehh imho.
Agreed with @Flloydo other titles/movies that hasn't been released would be awesome ( I'm still waiting for a premium for The Fountain and The Mist )

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Yeah it’s a safe first release for sure

As long as they don’t over do these. Meaning one each month kind of thing. And I don’t mind marvel stuff but make it the newer phases that haven’t been done. I swear to god if I see another avengers age of ultron release with the same recycled art!

But if it means we get stuff like the rest of the alien franchise and maybe stuff like Shazam then cool. Just don’t get greedy and over saturate the market with these releases. I am slightly worried that this one goes up next Friday and they have already announced one for next month along with a ME release.
Agree. If they literally release them all the time, as well as ME (particularly if they're the same titles as ME), it's going to get very tiring. If they actually utilise it properly though, and release titles they otherwise cannot distribute, it's a great shout.

I'll happily pay the £45/50 for a discless set like this for Black Widow etc.. I do really like this Batman release though, so I'll be grabbing the SL. If I didn't already own the ME#52 DL I'd grab the DL though, and call it a day. Best overall art imo.

Reactions: Flloydo
Agree. If they literally release them all the time, as well as ME (particularly if they're the same titles as ME), it's going to get very tiring. If they actually utilise it properly though, and release titles they otherwise cannot distribute, it's a great shout.

I'll happily pay the £45/50 for a discless set like this for Black Widow etc.. I do really like this Batman release though, so I'll be grabbing the SL. If I didn't already own the ME#52 DL I'd grab the DL though, and call it a day. Best overall art imo.
I’ve just noticed they have manta lab on the steel spine and no studio logos on the slip spines. I like that. Looks clean. Especially on the red full slip