The Big Lebowski (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live August 26 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508969-1374498074564645.jpg

11508969-4084498074733014.jpg 11508969-1464498074915702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre ordered for now but I've also pre ordered it from Amazon Italy along with the witch. Amazons packaging is usually crap though so I might cancel that one

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Decided to hold off on this for now as I can't really afford it... hopefully it'll end up staying around for a while.

Pre ordered for now but I've also pre ordered it from Amazon Italy along with the witch. Amazons packaging is usually crap though so I might cancel that one
Zavvi are also releasing The Witch! I was going to do what you done but ive just cancelled my Amazon Italy's order of this and just wait for Zavvi to put up The Witch preorders

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Zavvi are also releasing The Witch! I was going to do what you done but ive just cancelled my Amazon Italy's order of this and just wait for Zavvi to put up The Witch preorders

Yeah I knew they are releasing the witch too (think it goes up for pre order later today) but I just ordered them together on Am/It because I wasn't sure when zavvi pre orders were up (at the time)

I'll likely cancel the Am/it order too. Used the code for this earlier and hopefully with the witch too

Well, I've ne dr seen this before, until last night as I watched it on Netflix.

LOVED IT ! Great movie, but can't help feeling that a second watch would be even better. Feel like i missed something.

Great film, so ordered !!

It really is a gem. You have to watch it a few more times. I've seen it over 10 times since it was released in theaters and I loved it every single time. Can't wait to watch it again when I receive this steelbook.
Bridges, Goodman and Buschemi go very well together. They should've done more movies together.

For anyone intersted, I actually ordered it with 12% OFF from zavvi.de and there was no shipping charge so got it for less than €18. HERE is the link if anyone's intersted of re-ordering. Code is DEZ12.

zajeta-slika.png

Yeah I knew they are releasing the witch too (think it goes up for pre order later today) but I just ordered them together on Am/It because I wasn't sure when zavvi pre orders were up (at the time)

I'll likely cancel the Am/it order too. Used the code for this earlier and hopefully with the witch too
Yeah I tried using that Welcome code but didn't work for me!

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I tried using that Welcome code but didn't work for me!
You have to add to basket first use purchase link in the thread OP

Then you have you use this Link and then use the code WELCOME346

Make sure you have added to your basket first before you use the Link and then use the discount code

First Stage 1
Add to basket first using link below
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-b...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/11508969.html

Second Stage 2
Click this Link

Third Stage 3
Use discount code WELCOME346

You have to add to basket first use purchase link in the thread OP

Then you have you use this Link and then use the code WELCOME346

Make sure you have added to your basket first before you use the Link and then use the discount code

First Stage 1
Add to basket first using link below
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-b...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/11508969.html

Second Stage 2
Click this Link

Third Stage 3
Use discount code WELCOME346

Holy Crap that works!!!!!!!!!! :D

AW Crap that doesn't work for everything though. Just tried that on American Made.:shoot:
Some pre orders Zavvi disable the code and link shortly after going live
Some pre orders will stay working while some wont

You have to be quick when a pre order goes live before Zavvi disable discount codes for that release

There will also be some products it will be disabled regardless if in stock item or a pre order

Last edited:
Some pre orders Zavvi disable the code and link shortly after going live
Some pre orders will stay working while some wont

You have to be quick when a pre order goes live before Zavvi disable discount codes for that release

There will also be some products it will be disabled regardless if in stock item or a pre order

Second Stage 2
Click this Link

Will the link in Stage 2 always be the same? (whether it works or not)

Second Stage 2
Click this Link

Will the link in Stage 2 always be the same? (whether it works or not)
No it changes at various stages
It's a welcome back email link some customers get that have not ordered as in we missed you email but gets used by those that do order a lot :rofl:
Zavvi eventually disable the link and you have to wait until a new one gets posted by someone in a thread

Sometimes the link can work for months or be disabled quickly

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian