The Book of Eli (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: June 15, 2010
Notes: 2 disc

TheBookofEli.jpg

Brana confirmed The Book of Eli and possibly Clash of the Titans.

Right now we have Book of Eli confirmed for June 15th. I'm working on Clash of The Titans. There's a larger Steelbook launch for September around evergreen titles we're still working out the details on. The schedule slows down for the summer as all the Blockbusters start hitting theatres in May. Is there anything coming out you guys would like to see?
Link
:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was shocked when saw 3 of these in my store the other day. Thought they had been long gone. Its one of my favs for sure.

I opened my copy because of the security tag on the back that would eventually dent it.

Its defintely a great steelbook and an even better film.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's any consolation but there is a new Blu-ray Amaray coming out for Canada of The Book of Eli on 2012/2/28. Maybe that holds key to it not rising in price, IDK.

Eh, I doubt that will affect the steel book value. Either way Im just happy I have it now don't really care about future value that much. But its always interesting too talk about which ones may rise in value. :)

Anyone who has posted on this thread recently who knows where I can get a copy of this or that I can send money to buy me a copy: can you please PM me? Thanks.

Just picked this up minty fresh and sealed on eBay for £40 delivered. Well happy with that. Been after it for a while but still an impulse payday buy.

Reactions: Wreck
I own every BOE steelbook and practically every edition of any substance on blu-ray to my knowledge.

If you like this movie and dont mind owning 2 steels then I say go after the FS version (one on this thread) and the Horizontal steelie from Germany. The debossing and finish they put on that one is nothing short of amazing.

I own every BOE steelbook and practically every edition of any substance on blu-ray to my knowledge.

If you like this movie and dont mind owning 2 steels then I say go after the FS version (one on this thread) and the Horizontal steelie from Germany. The debossing and finish they put on that one is nothing short of amazing.

Funnily enough I ordered the German one at the same time. Figure ill open that one. Actually. I'm tempted to just open the FS one too. I might as well have bought the Best Buy one if I wanted to keep it sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk